• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm weird, I ordered it with my hugstable123@gmail email and account but still shows nothing in the library. If I don't see if in another hour or 2 I'll just reorder or something, only went for the 1$ normal tier anyway since those are the only games I need (Own mostly everything except That X-com shooter and The Darkness 2.)
Contact Humble Support. They're really good.

Sharkiller

i don't play dota, just lol, but
damn that was a slaughter. painful to watch.

I really hate mobas. Is the most boring games I ever played. But I love to see DOTA2/SMITE tournaments. Are really excitement. Because the people play really well and organized, nothing like a match with random kids that insult you every match. LOL is the only moba I can't even see a tournament. Looks really cheap.

-MD-

Why not? The game part of Resi6 is fantastic.

Resi 6 is legitimately good.

giphy.gif

L.O.R.D

i am playing Guacamelee

man, the inferno levels are literally from hell

especially the chicken level where you must send the chicken to place to kill her

Strazyplus

I would love to get into The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, I tried but game just looks a little lacking on my end (graphicly lol) and broke too easy on me. So anyone willing to share a list of mods I should get for Morrowind?

UncleBiz

I really hate mobas. Is the most boring games I ever played. But I love to see DOTA2/SMITE tournaments. Are really excitement. Because the people play really well and organized, nothing like a match with random kids that insult you every match. LOL is the only moba I can't even see a tournament. Looks really cheap.
different strokes for different folks. i've tried dota and other mobas, couldn't get into them. league is fun for me, but then again i've been playing it for a long time. league's big international tournament is in sept/oct, worth watching if you enjoy dota. the pros put in just as much work as dota pros

Jawmuncher

Can't wait for that steamworks patch for RE5!

I platinum'd it on ps3 right before RE6 came out and i haven't played it since.

I have 300+ hours and 100% all 3 versions of RE5.
If the steamworks patch brings steam achievements and other things.
All you'll see me playing IS RE5 until that's 100% as well.

Easily my favorite game of last gen and my 2nd favorite game of all time.

Haunted

Oh, they removed Age of Empires Online from Steam? Can't find it in the store.

I actually had no idea, wanted to give it another try after not liking what I've played at launch.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Oh, they removed Age of Empires Online from Steam? Can't find it in the store.

I actually had no idea, wanted to give it another try after not liking what I've played at launch.

It shut down on July 1st. You couldn't play it even if you wanted to.

dot

Wow, haha.

I was quite salty with the performance/graphics for the ps3 version (yea I was that guy :p) after my 360 died, so I'd probably play it again on pc just to take screenshots :p

Yeah...the performance could have been better on there. I'll be taking lots of screenshots and making webms of it too. :)

Grief.exe

Jaw, you should right up your thoughts on the game for those of us who haven't played it yet.

Thats it? nothing else? :/

There's not that many quality mods for Morrowind that are easily available.

Besides, I say your first time through should be unmodded so you know what needs to be changed.

If you want, I know of plenty of body replacers, landscape retextures, and a mod to expand on all the settlements so they aren't all 3-hut shitholes when they should be capital cities and port towns, but again, I recommend waiting.

yGray

Banned
Watching John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars. This movie definitely needs a sequel...or a reboot.

Same thing goes for the movie DOOM

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Sequence -- MB-BAC24777DFDFE629 - Taken by Nzyme32

Have fun.

Shadownet

Banned
Watching John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars. This movie definitely needs a sequel...or a reboot.

Same thing goes for the movie DOOM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that kinda like that movie. It wasnt amazing but it surely needed a sequel to better itself, or a reboot/sequel.

http://a.pomf.se/uwlzou.webm "LU BU"

Guys...i pursued Lu Bu....
and lived to tell the tale.
I took Panda's advice.

"Amazing! You sure know how to fight!" lolllll

How is the game?? I haven't play one since 3. I kinda wanna jump into the action again. Have anything changed?

Zalusithix

Well, as detailed in my post in the D:OS OT here, I have more copies of the game to give away. Unlike before where I released both at the same time, I'm varying up when I post the raffles and the rules for them. First copy goes up tonight with a givers only restriction.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zalusithix, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-27E56CCF9E52D245 - Taken by Exuro. 175 entrants total.

t1406068483z1.png

How is the game?? I haven't play one since 3. I kinda wanna jump into the action again. Have anything changed?

Not really.

It still plays kinda clunky and the worst thing to me is, that it doesnt automatically detect the 360 controllerscheme like 99% of games nowadays, so you have to manually configure the buttons.

Momentary

Banned

Man... I would have been all up in those fries. I consider myself pretty damn fit, but I don't understand how some of these "celebs" just stand there when there is delicious free food staring you down. Hell, I don't give a crap if they were there for the whole day.

Well, as detailed in my post in the D:OS OT here, I have more copies of the game to give away. Unlike before where I released both at the same time, I'm varying up when I post the raffles and the rules for them. First copy goes up tonight with a givers only restriction.

I actually keep trying to win this game cause it looks and sounds good. But I've never heard anyone comment on it. Is this game actually good?

Backlogger

Great giveaway!

I actually keep trying to win this game cause it looks and sounds good. But I've never heard anyone comment on it. Is this game actually good?

Every time I read SteamGAF I see others commenting on how good it is

Shadownet

Banned
Not really.

It still plays kinda clunky and the worst thing to me is, that it doesnt automatically detect the 360 controllerscheme like 99% of games nowadays, so you have to manually configure the buttons.

*put my wallet away* well thats disappointing. They need to do something new with the series.

LOADSA MONEY!

This ain't Payday 2 :p

Man... I would have been all up in those fries. I consider myself pretty damn fit, but I don't understand how some of these "celebs" just stand there when there is delicious free food staring you down. Hell, I don't give a crap if they were there for the whole day.

I think they're stand-ins. Cause I don't recognize any of those "celebrities"

dot

I haven't played it since the ps2 era either. Umm....let's just say there are like twice as much characters! lol Oh and i think there is a new faction. I've only played for about 20 minutes so i still haven't checked out most of the new stuff yet.

Shadownet

Banned
I haven't played it since the ps2 era either. Umm....let's just say there are like twice as much characters! lol Oh and i think there is a new faction. I've only played for about 20 minutes so i still haven't checked out most of the new stuff yet.

I'll be waiting to hear your impression s-s-senpai!

yGray

Banned
I'm glad I'm not the only one that kinda like that movie. It wasnt amazing but it surely needed a sequel to better itself, or a reboot/sequel.

Yeah both movies have some cheese in there but there's a lot of good stuff going on too. They're seriously some of my favorite sci fi action movies.

iosefe

fabulous. thanks for the opportunity

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
hey guys - I'll be streaming our Killing Floor session ... so if anyone's interested, here's the link: link :)

-MD-

Not a whole lot has changed between 3 and 8 tbh, 8 is a really solid game though in the series, it blows the last one I played (6) out of the water. I don't know what they did to fuck up 6 so bad but I couldn't play it

DW8 on PC runs at 60fps and you have like 3x more enemies on screen compared to the PS2 games.

Zalusithix

There are plenty of impressions in the OT and elsewhere on the net, and the vast majority of them are rather positive. I personally can't give an opinion yet as I've been doing other things that have kept me from having the time to dedicate to the game. That and having kickstarted it for no small sum, my opinion may end up biased in the end anyhow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom