• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
new walking dead episode tomorow hopefully means season 2 is a midweek deal, because I missed it during the summer sale

me0wish

I went to bed for 4 hours.. And we got a Captain Falcon junior (welcome to SteamGAF btw! =]) Rhaknar already saying he doesn't like the kid because no avatar.

Will this work as Captain Falcon Jr?

image.php

Thanks for the welcome btw! :D

Rhaknar is a hater :(

Shadownet

Banned
Will this work as Captain Falcon Jr?

image.php

Thanks for the welcome btw! :D

Rhaknar is a hater :(

I love it :D don't mind Rhaknar. He's a great guy, he can just be a little grumpy sometimes. But we all love him.

What is that what is that from where why how?

EDIT:

It's Transistor. You took too long to answer.

Sorry... I had to limped downstairs to get my dinner...

But yeah, I don't even have the game but this look gorgeous.

Sarcasm

I don't understand how Sleeping Dogs is only using 10% of my CPU and not even a gig but it has stutter.

And that mouse lag man.

Nabs

I can't kill the first enemy in Ys 1, I feel so pathetic. I read the tutorial and tried to bump his side and/or from an angle, but it only takes a tiny bit of his health bar. I managed to take most of it once, but I ended up dying. Am I meant not to kill him until later? Or do I simply suck?

I haven't played it in a really long time, but you can probably just run past it until you find a sword.

i have 1.94 to craft badges, whats a goo game suggestoin with a good background?
The badge for Battlepillars Gold Edition is worth it even if the backgrounds suck. Adorn your profile with nice lil apple.

73ba922a10bb40e9f32af7ba16b272871f301f85.png

Save up your Steam wallet and hoard keys, they'll tuck you in at night and tell you they love you.

iosefe

The badge for Battlepillars Gold Edition is worth it even if the backgrounds suck. Adorn your profile with nice lil apple.

73ba922a10bb40e9f32af7ba16b272871f301f85.png

Save up your Steam wallet and hoard keys, they'll tuck you in at night and tell you they love you.

pfft, aside from my wishlist, i have all the games i need. nice apple though

Nabs

Welp, now I feel stupid. Thanks, didn't know I was lacking a sword.

There's no reason to feel stupid. You're going to run into walls like that in the series, but it's mostly solved by leveling up or exploring a bit for a weapon upgrade. Just remember to save often.

Also, don't feel bad if you ever feel the need to look at a guide. There are moments where Ys 1 and 2 almost demand it.

Jawmuncher

I've played about 30% of Dino Crisis 3.
All of the pain is coming back. I don't know how much more I can endure.

So i'm going to play some RE5 to forget and to write up for those waiting on the SteamPatch.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
There's no reason to feel stupid. You're going to run into walls like that in the series, but it's mostly solved by leveling up or exploring a bit for a weapon upgrade. Just remember to save often.

Also, don't feel bad if you ever feel the need to look at a guide. There are moments where Ys 1 and 2 almost demand it.
Yeah, going to save often. I'll try not to abuse it, but I can't make any promises. I recently got Ys 1, 2 and Oath in Felghana on Steam thanks to some fellow GAFfers, and I decided to start with the first one hoping it wouldn't be too complicated. I'll make sure to explore everything I can.

And I'll keep your advice in mind. If I ever get stuck, I'll check a guide (something that isn't rare for me, as I tend to get stuck pretty often).

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Damn dark souls 2 dlc and divinity when I come back from my vacation. So much coop I feel overwhelmed.

Thank god valve doesn't charge me 50$ A year for it.

L.O.R.D

so, i was watching the saudi channel ( i don't usually watch TV )
i saw this
BtFT4fmCcAEM3S6.jpg

i laughed so hard on this
the big word mean " Nineteenth "
the word below,,,even i am native arabic , i can't understand it

Sarcasm

Just put in an order for an i5 4790, 16GB, GTX780 machine yesterday, and Sleeping Dogs was a game I was definitely going back to. Here's hope I can iron out the stutter with 110 more GTXs...

I turned shadows down and it went away. Honestly the shadow quality didn't dip nor is it even noticeable lol.

Nabs

Yeah, going to save often. I'll try not to abuse it, but I can't make any promises. I recently got Ys 1, 2 and Oath in Felghana on Steam thanks to some fellow GAFfers, and I decided to start with the first one hoping it wouldn't be too complicated. I'll make sure to explore everything I can.

And I'll keep your advice in mind. If I ever get stuck, I'll check a guide (something that isn't rare for me, as I tend to get stuck pretty often).

Don't feel bad if you decide to jump to Felghana. I loved all the games, but I mainly recommend 1&2 to those who are planning on playing Origin.

Just remember: Felghana isn't that hard. It just does a bad job at explaining the leveling system. The game expects you to explore a lot and level up before hitting the next boss. You'll know you've maxed out your level when enemies in that area stop giving you meaningful amounts of XP. The reason people call it hard is because if you hit a boss while under-leveled, you won't do shit for damage. It's crazy what a single level will do.

You level real fast in Ys, so take your time and level up. Also remember to upgrade your equipment. Each upgrade helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom