• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

i expect good things from this

DRjAK2W.jpg

taco543

yo shadownet I sent you a friend request on steam I'm Poliwagasaurus.

ALSO GIVEAWAY! sorry for yelling

ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (taco543, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deponia -- MB-11EABAD7178927CF - Taken by Sofa King. 7 entrants total.

t1405993579z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I'm up and have it installed already. Never played before though, haha.
EDIT: Oh, damn. I can't. Welp, another time maybe.

yeah man ... maybe tomorrow or something ... we'll probably be playing on the easiest difficulty - just letting you know :)

Kanokare

Best

Anyone know of the game that has a background featuring a school girl with big boobs? Saw it in some profile ages ago but forgot the name. The bg was expensive of course.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/207370-Miyabi Housen (Profile Background)

Browsing just now and I found this one >_>

Why is the console command still accessible in a competitive match? Who thought it was a good idea?

Sometimes you gotta make ingame changes, it happens. Maybe they can disable ~kill but all they have to do is AFK and the game will end up the same but slower. I can't think of a system to beat it.

derExperte

Ha beginner was really easy, but going one difficulty up sure as hell changed things. Is it supposed to be like Payday where you should play beginner for a bit to level up some and get some better shit?

Yes, you need to specialize, level up and pick the right weapons or you won't deal enough damage for surviving higher difficulties. Also Icebreaker, the last map we played, is really not a good idea for beginners.

Ha beginner was really easy, but going one difficulty up sure as hell changed things. Is it supposed to be like Payday where you should play beginner for a bit to level up some and get some better shit?

I started on normal when I first started playing. Managed to beat it a few times but it requires some coordination. (Good to have a demo during the last round for pipe bombs)

See me in payday 2 son!

I had no idea what was going on.. all I see were zombies and a guy in a top hat.

I don't have payday. I'm sure you're not much better there. :p Did you like my top hat? It's very classy.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm rocking the Ambassador badge right now... I need to get a new badge. any cool recommendation? I'm thinking of buying some foil cards and craft a cool looking badge.

I'm thinking of Batman Arkham Asylum foil badge, or Witcher 2 foil badge.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Protip: Heads are weak, shoot at them. It will take only one or two bullets to kill common zeds with sharpshooter weapons.

now if only I was precise enough to actually be able to get headshots all the time ... :p haha

I'm rocking the Ambassador badge right now... I need to get a new badge. any cool recommendation? I'm thinking of buying some foil cards and craft a cool looking badge.

I'm wearing a "Warden of the north" badge.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Foil badges are overrated.

70bf01156dab39133f309b92e59f2520e5166aa6.png

Millennium 1's level 1 normal badge, The Tentacle King.

Only foil badge I have is the summer one from last year. Pretty pointless because they are almost the same visually and only worth 100 XP for a much higher cost. And I just added 1 dollar to my wallet to pay for cards for the first time. I am sick.

Got to level 55 without ever spending real money, it had to end eventually. DAMN YOU VALVE

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any good place to check some Halfway info? im pretty sure im buying it tomorow / today (I love the look) but would like to know a bit more about it

Backlogger

I apparently didn't double check closely enough and accidentally bought BioShock 2: Minerva's Den this morning from GMG, though I am pretty sure this morning Steam said I didn't own it. Does anyone not have it that needs it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom