• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta tell me you're adding me otherwise I wont know who you are unless I recognize your name from GAF. im sorry :( resend me an invite?

I generally check to see if the person is a member of the NeoGAF group and if we have any friends in common... if those things check out, I'll accept anybody. :p

However my friends list is open to all if you can find my profile page.
Hint:It's the same as it is here

He needs to learn that if you love something you have to let it go sometimes.

Are you telling me that I have to delete Shadow from my Steam Friends List?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You aren't nearly vain enough dude

I also dont care for achievements, so I have little reason to check my profile I guess? the only reason ive done it more lately is to check how close to 2k I was, which once I hit it, will once again be forgotten because it will be a long time until im close to 3k

I generally check to see if the person is a member of the NeoGAF group and if we have any friends in common... if those things check out, I'll accept anybody. :p

indeed

Strazyplus

We had too many female pictures in the thread for steam profile wallpapers its time for a giveaway!

I caught and blacklisted a fella for doing this so dont:
Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
We WILL catch you.

*waves*

Here we go!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

ulgzbKC.png
Introversion Bundle (Desura) -- MB-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor (Desura) -- MB-xxxxxxxxxxxxx

t1406007127z1.png

Sharkiller

You have to be good enough to make Shadow's friend list.
I'm sorry, Sharkiller, but you did not make the cut. :(
I had >310ms of ping. I was dead before I saw anyone. But I finish positive.
Don't know why I had so much ping. I usually have ~130ms to USA servers.

You gotta tell me you're adding me otherwise I wont know who you are unless I recognize your name from GAF. im sorry :( resend me an invite?

VCg1JQN.gif

You can't resend an invite if got declined.

Everyone who sends me a PM in the next four hours and twenty seven minutes gets a free Steam copy of Sequence!

Because whatever man.

I'm serious

Can I trade it for Rage?

Already have 4 copies. 1 by your giveaway 2 years ago (?), one by backing There came an echo and 2 by some bundles.

Hope everyone cherishes that offer. Nice little game, though the secret world IIRC was too hard for me...

Feep

Banned
Can I trade it for Rage?

Already have 4 copies. 1 by your giveaway 2 years ago (?), one by backing There came an echo and 2 by some bundles.

Hope everyone cherishes that offer. Nice little game, though the secret world IIRC was too hard for me...
I clearly believe that my game has no inherent value, I just keep giving it away ;)

iosefe

ok, First impressions of Sequence: i like it. i laughed during the tutorial. which is all i've played so far. but still, i like it.

*EDIT* ^by the gods!

iosefe

Gaf Games are Good Games

ALSO! the heal spell is too hard on Hard..had to bump down to normal/medium

*EDIT* top of page recommendation:
Take up Feep's offer,
and second.
only a couple hours left to get Kerbal space Program for 16.10. Celebrate man walking on the Moon by crashed rockets into one!​

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If it's on the same line Modbot should still take it.

Note that this will not work for Mystery Giveaways where you don't put a game name.

So:
Awesomenauts + DLC - KEY1-GOES-HERE KEY2-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

Mystery Game - KEY1-GOES-HERE KEY2-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

MYSTERYKEY-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

MYSTERYKEY1-GOES-HERE MYSTERYKEY2-GOES-HERE
U1Kfi4j.png

I clearly believe that my game has no inherent value, I just keep giving it away ;)

Stop doing that. Then people won't enter for it here:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (corrosivefrost, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

God Mode -- MB-D9F1170B399095D5 - Taken by DJSebolski. 4 entrants total.
Love -- MB-77F6141049011804 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
FATE -- MB-9AF88313DB359FD3 - Taken by billmcdougal. 2 entrants total.
Sequence -- MB-5A17400ACF5C9A64 - Taken by MTE. 1 entrants total.
Circuits -- MB-A19308305234F349 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Swipecart -- MB-B178F2DD6BA79B2E - Taken by danhese007. 1 entrants total.
Secret of the Magic Crystals -- MB-4CC6C5215E780853 - Taken by Lomax. 2 entrants total.
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-8884817532409E6F - Taken by roadrunn3r
Rogue Shooter -- MB-7909EF45BBA939B0 - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-61EDA2AD35D8DB1D
Super Panda Adventures -- MB-683317936E6CDEC9 - Taken by salazar547. 4 entrants total.
Not The Robots -- MB-45C65F9622E7AEF0 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Canyon Capers -- MB-4FEAFFC0C24C25FC - Taken by Benedict. 5 entrants total.
Retro/Grade -- MB-CB9321AEE3512B0F - Taken by Speevy. 1 entrants total.

t1405998007z1.png

Sharkiller

LOL I got 1usd for a review in GMG. Since when they pay for reviews? So if i write a review per day I got a free new game per month?

Strazyplus

We had too many female pictures in the thread for steam profile wallpapers its time for a giveaway!

I caught and blacklisted a fella for doing this so dont:
Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
We WILL catch you.

*waves*

Here we go!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

ulgzbKC.png
Introversion Bundle (Desura) -- MB-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor (Desura) -- MB-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

t1406007127z1.png

Sky Chief

I am trying to play Binary Domain on my 3440x1440 monitor but it is all jacked up. When I set it to my monitor's default resolution the top and bottom of the screen are cut off but there are black bars on the side. There is no 2560x1440 option but oddly enough there is 2560x1080 and 1920x1440. How can I get this to display decently?

Note that this will not work for Mystery Giveaways where you don't put a game name.

So:
6PNCGbv.png

6PNCGbv.png

MYSTERYKEY-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

U1Kfi4j.png

I ended up doing:

Canyon Capers - KEY1-WENT-HERE;RioFeverDLC;KEY2-GOES-HERE

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

So:
6PNCGbv.png

6PNCGbv.png

MYSTERYKEY-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

U1Kfi4j.png

once again proving that mystery raffles, like 24 hour ones, are the work of satan

Jawmuncher

So:
6PNCGbv.png

6PNCGbv.png

MYSTERYKEY-GOES-HERE
6PNCGbv.png

U1Kfi4j.png

Thanks for the Clarification Stump.

Rhaknar

thanks for breaking the thread Atra, many came close, but you did it, gosh darn it, you did it

Jawmuncher

Any word on how much longer The Stomping Ground is staying in Early Acess?
I really want to play it but I can't break my "No EA Purchase" rule. Blade Symphony snuck through the cracks just because of the cheap price at the winter sale.

Very much hoping that the Legend of Korra game gets cards and backgrounds.
I was surprised that Activision didn't go for the card business, I thought they craved cash. Just think of how much extra money they can make by simply adding cards to CoDs.

Sharkiller

I'm still salty that Mass Effect 1-2, Dragons Age: Origin and The Wolf Among Us doesn't have cards or anything :(

twau now that is finished maybe they add cards at the same time that official translations.

ps. today was not supposed to be released twd episode 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom