• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BioShock -- MB-FE2EA71A06AD9ED4
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-5491FFE8475CCC59 - Taken by zeroOman. 7 entrants total.

t1406013869z1.png

Grief.exe

I assume it will eventually, but has anyone from Bungie actually confirmed that? I rather not have to wait a full year for it to come to PC like GTA V.

Bungie keeps talking about how much they want to develop on PC, but can't confirm anything at this juncture.

A few months after release, they will announce a PC version.

Sharkiller

Bungie keeps talking about how much they want to develop on PC, but can't confirm anything at this juncture.

A few months after release, they will announce a PC version.

When the sales start to drop. I think they want to do the same as GTA. Sell expensive in console and then release in PC.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Love the first Defense Grid...is the second one that bad?

no the first is the best tower defense game after Desktop Tower Defense. Tower Defense is maybe my favorite genre. I just didn't know a DG2 was even coming out until I saw it on the frontpage today. I need this.

Dr.Acula

Banned
What’s going on here?
SteamGaf sent Morningbus over 6 months worth of M&M cable credit codes. He agreed to stream Serious Sam 1 to 3, a series of games he has often compared unfavorably against a swift kick to the key areas.

What is this and why? I thought it was if you texted M&M it gave you a code and you could rounaboutit and get six bucks in your steam account? So what's the deal? Why were people giving this stuff for Morningbus? Doesn't the money get locked?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
As great as Dark Souls I and II are, I really wish From Software would release the King's Field design software they created for PC, with Steam Works support. There is something charming about King's Field I and II and people making their own games would be wonderful to see.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
but I dont trade games. besides its taken hah!

tumblr_m4eqn81BWT1qdnsr8.gif

What is this and why? I thought it was if you texted M&M it gave you a code and you could rounaboutit and get six bucks in your steam account? So what's the deal? Why were people giving this stuff for Morningbus? Doesn't the money get locked?

The Steam part of the promotion is dead, but the cable voucher part isn't, so we're giving it to morningbus for reasons.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair

That dream died about two weeks ago. The only option now is to get $6 towards your cable bill and Morningbus started doing this as a joke which became it's own thing

Benedict

no the first is the best tower defense game after Desktop Tower Defense. Tower Defense is maybe my favorite genre. I just didn't know a DG2 was even coming out until I saw it on the frontpage today. I need this.

You're not participating in the beta then?

me0wish

Have a lot of old left overs, starting with testing this. Hope someone actually wants them.

ModBot said:
Instructions for me0wish:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (me0wish, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 2 #2 -- MB-A7C5D967A3E07F8D
Hacker Evolution:Duality -- MB-E3CC0A44E31FC2E6 - Taken by Sharkiller
Your Doodles Are Bugged! -- MB-B7B3C5871BBCBE44 - Taken by topyy
Saira -- MB-7868B45BEEE8E19E - Taken by Casimir
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 2 -- MB-DA4BA632AE7205A5
Hacker Evolution: Untold -- MB-7CF629882722AEE6 - Taken by bluechox2
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 1 #2 -- MB-15D2EE8834B2BA62
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 1 -- MB-72013E247DC57192
inMomentum code -- MB-FA98D5DE34573942 - Taken by fuzzy123
inMomentum -- MB-776CC8B8699FE36E - Taken by Milamber

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dino D-Day -- MB-8D95019D8D6C3495 - Taken by Purkake4

t1406006969z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom