• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
four.murasame.600.424ysf6g.jpg

♥

I don't usually participate in waifuGAF stuff, but I couldn't pass up posting this. Especially not with that tagline.

Man, Four Murasame is the most 80s anime character design ever.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i have so many fucking cards to sell from being locked out, including 2 foils, I wonder if I can pay for Halfway when I sell them all tonight when the market ban lifts

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Thanks to everyone who watched the first part of the stream! Hope you had some fun watching.

I'll make sure to archive it and move it over to youtube if possible.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
After that comment about Russians?
You absolutely have to. ;)

I think that stream was worth the $30 in codes I've donated to a good charity.

Thankfully there were 12 other people watching as I forgot to hit the option to automatically archive my stream. I hit the option now, but that means that the this first stream is probably lost to the ether.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
i was gonna buy the season pass from here over the weekend but couldnt figure out if it was region locked or not

It's not. Nuuvem would have a warning if it was and even if they didn't, Brazilian keys are part of the ROW sub, so it's safe to buy

Ozium

I just played the tutorial for FTL and I have no idea what is going on... I mean I followed the instructions but am still lost.

When do I turn into Edward James Olmos?

Milamber

Masterpieces compared to the childish crap that they are doing now.

"You don't understand me!" *BEAM SPAM* "Now do you understand me!?" *BEAM SPAM* "Oh, you're dead."

EDIT: The only thing I will acknowledge is that it helped further the quality of the model kits for the HG and MG lines.

SD Gundam Force is the worst travesty though.

I leave that alone just for the fact that it is not for our age demographic.

AngerdX

Wow passed my first 100 games on steam, even tho compared to some of you nutters in here i got a long way to go, now to figure out how/when to play all of it heh

Also steam support is just super bad, actually this has to be the worst i ever had to deal with, not even a response since 14th sigh

if only you could click the badge page and know for sure, oh wait, you can, lazy bastard

Haha, no, it doesn't.
I was pretty sure I still only had one game left to idle, even after acquiring Shadow Blade: Reload... and I do. (Dark Scavenger)

I watched a few videos of the beta and to be honest I'd rather play a Battlemage on Skyrim.

This comment would make my friend Action! very sad. :\

Wow passed my first 100 games on steam, even tho compared to some of you nutters in here i got a long way to go, now to figure out how/when to play all of it heh

Added to the list for my upcoming friend purge. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom