• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Shadownet everytime I see you post I sit and stare at your avatar for like 30 seconds...

so good

She definitely received the best the Olsen gene pool had to offer, plus she's great at what she does.

They just disappeared...

OH MY GOD! THEY WERE GHOST COPIES OF 100% ORANGE JUICE!

tumblr_mk9q3j97gD1rtr3kno1_1280.jpg

Bah, if I only I were so lucky. :(

image.php

Office-no.gif

no.gif

1062.gif

wait till the 26th

Are you that dude from The Dead Zone? Are you winning the lottery on the 26th or something?

Reminder! There is less than 30 minutes left for the Euro Truck 2 Collector's Bundle including 4 DLC ($9.99) at BundleStars.

Anyone that has not yet played ETS2 is a damned dirty ape.

Doesn't own or hasn't played? Cause I fucking lived it as a kid man.
Also, can't justify $10 for a few paintjobs, since I already own ETS2 and the content DLC.

*Looking at your wishlist now*

Where's mah copy of Dragon Age 2 (on Steam, already have it on Origin)?
Or maybe you'll be springing for the Galactic Civilizations III? ;)

Isnt Lichdom still an early Access title?

Yes.

Yes. It's due to leave EA next month, though.

Yup, though the 40% off discount ended today.

you fucked up, now youll get banned from Steam and you cant redeem the Divinity OS that you would finally win

Knowing Valve, this is 100% true. Sorry Marco, it's been nice knowing you.

My alpaca is my banker, he got me covered.

At least he's not an ostrich. Those motherfuckers just bury their heads in the sand instead of covering your ass.

For research. A bit NSFW (Mute it if you don't like the song)

That's the type of problem that I wouldn't mind having 99 of.

Nito, everytime I see you post I sit and stare at your avatar for like 30 seconds...

so good

Fixed!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
plese make sure to buy lots of expensive gifts from frost's wishlist, so he then feels guilty and pays it forward by buying me shit

thank you

plese make sure to buy lots of expensive gifts from frost's wishlist, so he then feels guilty and pays it forward by buying me shit

thank you

You already ruined everything by gifting me the game I was supposed to gift you.
Though I'm afraid of what you might do once you are unshackled for the chains restricting your market use...

I'm still thinking I should gift you Yaiba and hope that you accept it graciously as mighty #2000.

Shadownet

Banned
Is that a bad thing?

She got them man-brows.. Yikes..

--------------------

Shadownet everytime I see you post I sit and stare at your avatar for like 30 seconds...

so good

elizabeth-olsen-photoshoot.gif

She definitely received the best the Olsen gene pool had to offer, plus she's great at what she does.

tumblr_lxlwq6JaT01qbnd38o1_500.gif

Are you that dude from The Dead Zone? Are you winning the lottery on the 26th or something?

Where's mah copy of Dragon Age 2 (on Steam, already have it on Origin)?
Or maybe you'll be springing for the Galactic Civilizations III? ;)

I'm sad that you truly don't know..

And I was about to ask why do you even want Dragon Age 2, its a bad game.

JaseC

Is there a way to find out all games that have active coupons?
I see that ES marks a game as having a coupon for it... but is there a full list I can scan somewhere?

Nope. Coupons that drop via crafting change regularly and since they're essentially item drops I don't think it's possible for someone who isn't a Valve employee to generate a list that isn't crowd-sourced.

--------------------

I'm sad that you truly don't know..

And I was about to ask why do you even want Dragon Age 2, its a bad game.

The top portion of this post reads to me like a declaration of war.

As for the bottom half?

(1) I'm not a psychic... and while I've seen you make continual references to the 26th, I'm not quite sure why that is. I could warrant some guesses, but none of them would qualify as "educated". :p
(2) Because then I'd be more likely to try to play it someday? Either that or I'm channeling my inner JaseC.

Speaking of JaseC -- he was referenced on that morningbus stream as well. :3

Shit, I just realized I'm not gonna be home most of the day on saturday. Going to a ranbat. I'll just hog my machine for GAF checking duties between matches >_>

Or not go because I still haven't played Ultra. Undecided.

Shadownet

Banned
Shadownet, go to sleep. And stop posting those so I can concentrate on something else.

tumblr_m4oubp0bf31qb22s7o2_500-gif.gif

Last one, I promise.
not really
?!

Rush-Hour-Dance.gif

tumblr_lrzsqtirhZ1r2az9fo2_500.gif

I knew you were my bro for a reason.

26th July will be both interesting and glorious on SteamGAF

Sexy_smirk.gif

(1) I'm not a psychic... and while I've seen you make continual references to the 26th, I'm not quite sure why that is. I could warrant some guesses, but none of them would qualify as "educated". :p

(2) Because then I'd be more likely to try to play it someday? Either that or I'm channeling my inner JaseC.

(1) Shakes my head

(2) fine, you're getting the crappier Dragon Age.

Rush Hour 1 & 2 are still like my favorite Jackie Chan movies. Shanghai Noon, too.

Shanghai Knights was great too. I also loved Around The World in 40 days. Heck, I'd watch anything with Jackie Chan in it. That man elevate whatever movie he's in.

Enco

Wow.

I just read about The Stomping Land and how the devs haven't done anything with the game.

This is pretty sad. I was pumped for it but glad I didn't bother buying it.

So Starbound, DayZ and The Stomping Land all have very very slow development (at best). Yogscast failed. Cube World is pretty much dead. Areal is pretty much a scam.

Luckily we have games like Divinity to make the EA model not seem worthless.

KarmaCow

Wow.

I just read about The Stomping Land and how the devs haven't done anything with the game.

This is pretty sad. I was pumped for it but glad I didn't bother buying it.

So Starbound, DayZ and The Stomping Land all have very very slow development (at best). Yogscast failed. Cube World is pretty much dead. Areal is pretty much a scam.

Luckily we have games like Divinity to make the EA model not seem worthless.

What's up with Cubeworld? Last I heard the dev ran off with initial hype money but I'm seeing youtubers playing it with a new update.

JaseC

Wow.

The game hasn't been patched since a week after it launched and there isn't even a dev build branch. Yikes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Female ED

Girls fix their eyebrows and they all can have eyebrows like men if they don't use the tweezers or whatever they decide to use to keep their eyebrows in whatever style they want. Those who dont go through the procedure it gives them an exotic look to them and more when you see the skin tone that goes well with the brows like Ms NK does. Your favorite actress takes care of her eyebrows and keeps them at bay but not every girl will be into fixing it. Some say fuck it and rock and Natalia does it. Not everyone can rock this look tho.

Class over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom