• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

T2 is slightly more engaging on Elite (hard) and with other people. Even then, you don't get any good loot for awhile. Its a game that either hooks you from the start or just leaves you continuously flaccid.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Vx4ksyJ.jpg

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
WB changes internal review process, delays Arkham Knight DLC for PC

"Our continued focus on getting the right PC fixes in place for the main game has had an impact on the development of all DLC content for the PC version of the game. This means that the Batman: Arkham Knight – Batgirl: A Matter of Family DLC will not be available on July 14th for those who are currently playing the PC version of the game. We apologize for the delay and only want to make sure that any content that we offer is up to the standards that PC players expect."

Strider >>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue Legacy

Quite an interesting opinion. Definitely not one I agree with.
Rogue Legacy is good enough that I *re-bought* the game for my Vita.

They should do something to "reward" early adopters who were affected by the mess... like "here's a free season pass". Sort of like Ubisoft did with ACUnity, if I recall correctly.

I can confirm that the Mystery games from GMG are basically useless.

I bought Counter-Strike purely to test what game I got and ended up with Hacker Evolution. :(

Deques

What's the point arguing what corrosivefrost like and dislike. Let him like games everyone else hates and also let him dislike games everyone else loves. I don't give a shit about his opinion or everyone else's opinions about games and so should you. Just play games you like and don't play games you like lesser

A game cannot satisfy everyone in the whole earth

Anteater

What's the point arguing what corrosivefrost like and dislike. Let him like games everyone else hates and also let him dislike games everyone else loves. I don't give a shit about his opinion or everyone else's opinions about games and so should you. Just play games you like and don't play games you like lesser

A game cannot satisfy everyone in the whole earth

discussion board

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Ziggurat has been a really nice surprise on PC. I initially tried it on the PS4 and thought it was ok but I'm loving it more on PC, it's just one of those FPS that I feel works much better with mouse and keyboard.

Still haven't got past floor 2 yet though!

titch

So GMG mystery games are pretty rubbish so far.......

I can confirm that the Mystery games from GMG are basically useless.

I bought Counter-Strike purely to test what game I got and ended up with Hacker Evolution. :(

Thats what i got today - twice......

Got Corporate Lifestyle Simulator from day one tho.

Sooooo.....

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Commando Jack -- MB-F8D07AF76A8D33D0 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-F10B71A10F303F1D - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 4 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-1D50B39DB9484ADB
Hacker Evolution #2 -- MB-11E345FB43438437 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution -- MB-00942E81EE395A74 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator -- MB-5D23FD2E2A2F9D25 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.

t1436640366z1.png

Lomax

When the person in a discussion I agree with most is Frost, I know something has gone horribly wrong with SteamGAF.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
:(

I still have to continue playing it, but once I lowered the difficulty the game became quite fun.

I enjoyed Yaiba on the easier difficulty as well, it's really not that bad. As a mash em up it's fun but it's when it tries to be more 'precise' on the higher difficulties it's just not fun. The difficulty's feel waaaaay too fucked on Normal and above after a certain point (after half way through the game at least anyway)

Khronico

Angry rant incoming

I bought a logitech mk270 combo a few months ago and the k270 is the worst keyboard for gaming I have ever had the misfortune of using. It constantly disconnects, stutters, and lags during gaming sessions and is completely unusable 50% of the time while playing. I've tried every possible solution mentioned on the internet and nothing has fixed these issues. I wouldn't inflict this keyboard on my worst enemy.

/rant

In other news, the mouse that came with the keyboard is fantastic.
Go figure.

Kuroyume

Banned
I have a 75% too but I'm still hesitant to get it... I remember when they give it away for free a few months back. I feel like if Humble Bundle gets its act together and does a proper main bundle I think it would eventually pop up there so I feel like I may as well wait.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Screenshot Saturday time~

In honor of Dusk's birthday today, we’re revealing his character portrait for SteamGAF Academy today. He’s not only been a source of knowledge for horror games to many GAFfers, but he’s one of our staff members on this project. With today being Saturday and his birthday, we thought it was too good to pass up wishing him the best and giving everyone another peek into development while we chisel away. Until next time!

Also, happy birthday to Cth!

Sajjaja

Angry rant incoming

I bought a logitech mk270 combo a few months ago and the k270 is the worst keyboard for gaming I have ever had the misfortune of using. It constantly disconnects, stutters, and lags during gaming sessions and is completely unusable 50% of the time while playing. I've tried every possible solution mentioned on the internet and nothing has fixed these issues. I wouldn't inflict this keyboard on my worst enemy.

/rant

In other news, the mouse that came with the keyboard is fantastic.
Go figure.

Your first mistake was going wireless.

First try giving something away. Happy Birthday to Cth and Dusk!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Antisquad -- MB-7D2FF4F806B5BB68 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1436657467z1.png

Jawmuncher

Screenshot Saturday time~

In honor of Dusk's birthday today, we’re revealing his character portrait for SteamGAF Academy today. He’s not only been a source of knowledge for horror games to many GAFfers, but he’s one of our staff members on this project. With today being Saturday and his birthday, we thought it was too good to pass up wishing him the best and giving everyone another peek into development while we chisel away. Until next time!

Also, happy birthday to Cth!
Great Portrait, also love the "hunt for Wheelman".

Noyemi K

Neo Member
That Amihailu game looks kinda cool, BUT...

Wait, what? I've never heard of a 32-colour pallette for a computer, especially not a PC.

Looking further into it, it would appear 32 colour pallettes were used primarily by Sega systems (the master system and the game gear) and one setting of the Amiga.

I mean, I *guess* an EGA pallette in this day and age would be too constricting, even though You Have To Win the Game pulled off CGA, and VGA might be too easy...I dunno, I guess it's aiming for nostalgia but it can't hit the mark cause it doesn't look familiar to me. The game still looks good, though, don't get me wrong.
Very old post (2 days!) I know, but I was out with friends for a few days and so missed it fresh.

The 64-colour onscreen palette isn't meant to emulate any specific system, it's meant to create the feel of a high-spec retro machine sacrificing colour count for image resolution. The closest you'd probably get is X68000 but the specs for graphics were a little lower (though, a machine with 1MB VRAM would be able to run it if it were made specifically for a given machine target)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom