• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh how's Goat Simulator with 75% off?

I played Goat Simulator for about half an hour or so and then uninstalled it. No real substance IMO.

If you want a game with jokes all over the game world, play Jazzpunk instead. It has jokes that aren't "lolgamephysics" and "calling animals that aren't goats 'goats.'"

Best investment you'll make this year.

Lightnings_reaction_to_FF13.jpg

Spoiler tag images still don't work on mobileGAF. I'm going to flip when someone does it and it's a big deal. Mobile users shouldn't be treated so unjustly.
Oh, so that explains the spoiler tag kept directing me to the image.

At least I haven't been spoiled on anything I don't already know so far.

73V3N

Banned
When Banished launched I realized I have a previously unknown love for city builders. These are the ones I have on my account, let me know which ones I am missing.

Banished (beaten)
Cities Skylines (beaten)
Sim City IV (own on Steam)
Sim City 2000 (own on GOG)
Anno 1404 (wishlisted on Steam)
Zeus (wishlisted on GOG)
Tropico series (own most on Steam)

What am I missing GAF?

Pharaoh

Lain

Spoiler tag images still don't work on mobileGAF. I'm going to flip when someone does it and it's a big deal. Mobile users shouldn't be treated so unjustly.

Someone should spoiler tag a majestic cock, maybe that would get the spoiler tag for images removed until it works for mobile too.

Actually screw waiting for someone to do it, I'll do it myself:
fRfLrLc.jpg

Lingitiz

When Steam in-home streaming works it's pretty awesome. Just got off a session of Dying Light streamed from across the house with minimal issues. Totally playable.

Lingitiz

Hello people.

Just saw some new media of AC Synidicate at Gamersyde and it kinda feels like Unity had better looking faces.

Still plenty good obviously but I just wanted to post, hah.

Still looks good, but yeah seems toned down from Unity. Can't blame them for targeting a more modest fidelity considering the issues with the last game.

Sober

I have Zeus with listed on GOG, would that be a better place to start?
IIRC I believe it goes Caesar 3 > Pharaoh/Cleopatra > Zeus/Acropolis. They almost all play the same mostly. Wonder why GOG doesn't have the China one (Middle Kingdom) yet though.

Also Grand Ages: Rome is a fairly good Impressions-like.

Deitus

Happy Birthday Dusk and Cth!

chimeras are shit in dmc4

shit

Seriously. I think the idea of an enemy that latches on to another enemy as a parasite, and in the process makes it stronger is a cool one, but the random blades flailing you that can attack even in the middle of a combo means you pretty much have to fight them with ranged attacks only.

And on top of that, there are just way too many enemies that are designed to be tackled at range. The above mentioned chimeras (2 varieties), Mephisto and Faust (both of which take very little damage and have no hit stun until you remove their cloak with firearms), and of course Blitz that damages you if you hit it with a melee attack before your deactivate his lightning with firearms. The combat is so good in that game, but it's a shame so many of the enemies limit you to a small portion of your moveset to fight. It's almost as bad as the color coded enemies in DmC.

It's especially bad as Trish, who doesn't have shit for ranged attacks. Lady on the other hand can destroy pretty much everything in the game without breaking a sweat.

Hello people.

Just saw some new media of AC Synidicate at Gamersyde and it kinda feels like Unity had better looking faces.

Those freckles though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm out of town today (getting ready to see tonight's Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert) and I finally got to my hotel and in range of WiFi to see that Enhanced Steam's servers seemed to have choked again.

Nothing I can fix from here. Hopefully my hosting company can fix things up soon. If not, it might be down til tomorrow.

L.O.R.D

just played bit of rocket league in my friend's PS4

this game is good , the control is so easy to handle it
and it super fun

i hope i can see the game on sale soon

Hello people.

those faces are pretty nice tho. just cause it has nice faces doesn't mean the game is gonna be any good tho :p

v0rtikal

Guys, help me out with this.

The first time I ran "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy", it let me select the language. I didn't know it supported spanish audio, but I don't like it at all, so I need to switch it back to english. Unfortunately I can't find the option anywhere...
I deleted my profile and all but it didn't work =/

Deitus

That's pretty awesome. It looks like he is doing Just Guards with Royal Guard style after every melee attack. No way I could pull that off though.

But then Dante has tons of options for taking on Blitzes. It's Nero, and especially Trish who are lacking in ranged attacks that have trouble with them, and it just feels like you are in a holding pattern until you finally knock the shield down. I know there are effective ways to beat them even with them, but there just aren't a lot of options for how to take them on, which makes them not super fun to fight. It's a mechanically interesting enemy to fight, but it's clear they designed them around Dante's moveset, and didn't give Nero or Trish very good tools to deal with them.

Earlier today, I played a stage as Trish in Legendary Dark Knight difficulty, where basically every enemy was either a Chimera, a Faust, or a Blitz. That was no fun at all.

Turfster

Guys, help me out with this.

The first time I ran "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy", it let me select the language. I didn't know it supported spanish audio, but I don't like it at all, so I need to switch it back to english. Unfortunately I can't find the option anywhere...
I deleted my profile and all but it didn't work =/

OG or Remastered?
Because there's apparently a 'Languages' setting in the menu of Remastered.
Dunno about OG.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cth, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cth, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$10 Game Of Your Choice -- MB-913F983A3283168D - Taken by spindoctor. 122 entrants total.

t1436668444z1.png

L.O.R.D

one of the scariest moment in RE3

H1evgvv.gif

forget about the dogs , they do little damage and can be killed easily

this fucker was pain in the ass

when i was 12 years old i never played this game , only to watch
because of the tank control that make me very nervous all the time , and when times like this i freeze instantly
so i let my little brother or older sister play instead of me
i just cheer them up and guide them

one of the scariest moment in RE3

H1evgvv.gif

forget about the dogs , they do little damage and can be killed easily

this fucker was pain in the ass

when i was 12 years old i never played this game , only to watch
because of the tank control that make me very nervous all the time , and when times like this i freeze instantly
so i let my little brother or older sister play instead of me
i just cheer them up and guide them
Staaaaaaaaarssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom