• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Surely, for less than a dollar, it's cheaper to buy this and then the DLC than it is to get the GOTY edition.

*Checks isthereanydeal*

Nope. DLC has never been discounted enough to make buying Dishonored at < one dollar cheaper than just buying the GOTY edition. Oh well.

Due to technical issues, I'm sure. If it could be cheaper, it'd be cheaper.

Chariot

MGR's director:

7P9Q00x.png
I would be so in for a Kill La Kill game. Make it happen, Trigger!

What is this Mystery game?
Probably shit.

Arthea

It's kinda amazing the number of games on steam I never heard of, nobody talks about and I'm following new releases.
Basically only well known devs and bundled games get some visibility, or so it would seem.
Ya, I'm talking about Mirage

Love this new win 10 ,just wanted to start steam after system wake up ,and PC shutdown without warning.Then power on again and get info :cpu overheated.Looks like for some reason fan wasn't started after wake up..

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

MechaNika is an adventure game where you will meet Nika, an intelligent girl that doesn’t fit the world in which she lives. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac which she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering! But being the odd one out doesn’t matter to Nika. Not anymore. She has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan. You read the MechaNika manifesto, right?

THE WEAPONS

• A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to destroy the Psychotic world. Go for it!
  • Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
  • Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
  • You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
  • References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
  • Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game, so please... vote for MechaNika!

derExperte

Yeah, that will happen until you upgrade a lot. I think it took me around 18 hours to beat the whole game.

10hrs later and I'm still trying to figure out if I'm having legit fun with Rogue Legacy or if I'm playing because numbers are going up. But that 32k gold run (mainly thanks to gambling) just now sure did put a smile on my face. Time for the 3rd boss (edit: done).

....hedgehog curse is the worst.

Deques

It's practically impossible to accidentally change the base price instead of applying a discount.

It could be a human mistake, like one of the devs got drunk and thought it would be fun to change the price :)

btw, it has more current players now and it's peaking! All time peak was 32 concurrent players, now it's 41

Chariot

Could somebody buy me the game? I'll give you the money via PayPal when I'm back home. Just wabting to make sure that I don't miss another price mistake.

Never again. #RememberSummer2015

edit: thanks Chairmanchuck! o/

Pachimari

Okay, so I downloaded depressurizer from github.com, but I can't unzip it, which tells me the files may be damaged. Where should I download the software, so that I can re-organize my Steam library?

Arthea

Stupid double posting mistake.

That would be nice, I can paypal you money, I'll be home in 5 hours or so, maybe 6.

edited: OTOH, I remember that I have wallet funds, I would rather be spending. If you haven't bought it yet, hold on

edit2: bought it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom