• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryne

That would be nice, I can paypal you money, I'll be home in 5 hours or so, maybe 6.

edited: OTOH, I remember that I have wallet funds, I would rather be spending. If you haven't bought it yet, hold on

Nah, don't worry about paying back a dollar, it's more trouble than it's worth.

I'll hold on though.

The fact that according to steamspy it's sold between 3-6k since november and now a sudden drop to $0.99 screams bundle incoming to me.

Arthea

Nah, don't worry about paying back a dollar, it's more trouble than it's worth.

I'll hold on though.

Thanks a lot, but I already bought it.

The fact that according to steamspy it's sold between 3-6k since november and now a sudden drop to $0.99 screams bundle incoming to me.

that doesn't really matter, no bundle is cheaper than 1€ anyway

You all are forgetting that Rain Blood actually has been bundled before

http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:rainbloodchroniclesmirage

I don't even remember what is bundle central

Deques

For all achievement whores including me. There seems to be a bug in Rain Blood where achievements don't unlock. The devs have left leaving this BIG MASSIVE BUG still in the game. Luckily there is a fix for this: using a patch.

Guys the sad news is that the team that developed the game left S-game shortly after release, due to internal polotics. We have been left with the existing issues and working with the code of the team has been more politely a nightmare. I am sorry to all of you as ultimately we are responsible as the publisher, but without the original development team support inside S-Game, we are left hurting. There is hope however as several teams have stepped up to help.

Seems like it's not available in a lot of places:

https://steamdb.info/app/19030/

Nuuvem has it for $1.58

gar3

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gunship! -- MB-C578AC018B807E7F - Taken by nightstorm
Lightfish -- MB-E5F3D974E061DD0F - Taken by titch

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hey SteamGAF apparently you can use this site to see which Nuuvem games are region locked.

http://vps179849.ovh.net/#purchType

I saw it on local forum and it seams that it is ok. My Avast AV is not reporting anything suspicious and there is no logging in.

You can also just consult this list, which is chiefly composed of Sega and Focus titles, but that site is handy for those who are iffy about activating keys with a VPN.

Lain

oh god, level grinding is by far the worst part.
I don't understand how people did it in two hours, seems impossible to me.

It's simple really. If you upgrade defense and attack enough (after crit is 100%), you just go for the dragon kill every time to get more gold and exp per kill (thanks to the difficulty increase) and only stop to grind a little before the dragon if you need it. It doesn't really take much time at that point.

Arthea

It's simple really. If you upgrade defense and attack enough (after crit is 100%), you just go for the dragon kill every time to get more gold and exp per kill and only stop to grind before the dragon if you need it. It doesn't really take much time at that point.

I haven't noticed Dragon giving more xp or gold for some reason. I should try this tactics.

edited: I don't think my crit is at 100% yet, tho, not sure

Deques

I thought everyone was buying Rain Blood because of the 100+ achievements :D
we don't pay more than euro even for achievements! don't you know?

Also we dropped to fifth place, the dream is dead

We beat them once, I know we can beat them again!

FloatOn

I'll probably be hated for this around these parts but I finally ordered an alienware alpha + extra ram to get on the new gaming hotness.

I decided that I just don't have the patience or time to build my own :/

so yeah, everything should be on my doorstep tomorrow.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition -- MB-CEADBAB573211364 - Taken by Deques
Pillar -- MB-4246A16A4B59C0CC - Taken by Eila
Journey of the Light -- MB-2C51C1CEF5525B26 - Taken by SSPssp
t1cxE6r.gif
Club Manager 2015 -- MB-D8B7D30F01CA8905 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira -- MB-BCD3FF5A4E016132 - Taken by Vuze
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Strife: Veteran Edition -- MB-C0C2C7D6E631CCB4 - Taken by gurm3n
Supreme League of Patriots: Issue 2 -- MB-8D7CFCB8A3541AE3 - Taken by Kifimbo
On My Own -- MB-159390D7F650D76E - Taken by MMBosstones86

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Club Manager 2015 -- MB-11F21E16F278F530 - Taken by texhnolyze
Journey Of The Light -- MB-A47B25A99E26DBD9 - Taken by Purkake4

Pachimari

Oh man, Hitman: Codename 47 is frustrating. I'm going through the training level which is super boring, and then I get tazered by some guy I thought I were supposed to talk to. The annoying thing is, that I have to start over from the START! There's no quick save/load feature?

r3n4ud

I'll probably be hated for this around these parts but I finally ordered an alienware alpha + extra ram to get on the new gaming hotness.

I decided that I just don't have the patience or time to build my own :/

so yeah, everything should be on my doorstep tomorrow.
Screw the haters. Enjoy your new system and game on!

Oh man, Hitman: Codename 47 is frustrating. I'm going through the training level which is super boring, and then I get tazered by some guy I thought I were supposed to talk to. The annoying thing is, that I have to start over from the START! There's no quick save/load feature?

I dunno if it's your first hitman game and youre going in order or if youre just trying it out for kicks but skip it if it's the former.

Hitman 2 is considered the true start of the Hitman series by most, Contracts plays kinda like an interesting expansion pack with it being a bunch of separate contracts that are tied together through a narrative conceit, and Blood Money still seems to be the apex of the series.

KingKong

yeah it's roooough. The Chinese restaurant mission took me like 3 hours to finish. I feel like it adds so much tension when you know the slightest screwup means starting all over, which you don't get with the quick save/load, though it's not very fun to replay because there's so much waiting for people to move into position

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C2B28D95891AFCA8 - Taken by BigAT

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Anyone else not getting any card drops through idle master at the moment?

They've made it so drops won't happen until you've played the game for at least two hours, due to the refund policy.

Kiru

That's SE, but I get what you're saying

No. SE is "please be excited", "please understand" is Iwata in Wii U drought era.

Know your meme:
“Please Understand”

Please Understand is a phrase often associated with Satoru Iwata and has many times in the past said “please understand” when apologizing for something. It has even been said to be one of Iwata’s “favorite excuses.”[2] Many image macros of Iwata saying “please understand” have been made. The phrase grew greatly in popularity coinciding with the Pokébank delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom