• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
I think the latter, but I am not sure anymore. My Unions and the Ordo Malleus whiped them out quickly. I have to deal with the muslims, ain't got no time for rebels.

I really loved DC, but they really struggle to keep up with Marvel since Disney bought them.The MCU is just fantastic from dark streetlevel Daredevil over whacky Superheroes, the even whackiger Guardians to the amazingly epic Shield and the emporering Agent Carter. And they just started.

DC got... MoS and edgy trailers. :/

And MoS wasn't even that great. It was... Well, it was Snyder doing his very best to make Superman edgy and not a guy with a cape and a pair of speedos ontop of a full spandex suit. Also the whole Clark Kent-Superman thing has always been the dumbest comic-book thing ever. I'm really interested to see if it'll be handled as awful as always in Supra vs Bat.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Barbara + Ian?

tumblr_lsq3auO0a11qdnwiro1_500.gif

I'm glad it wasn't just me that saw that

Chariot

I couldn't finish the first episode. I was all, "Hey, it's the guy from Angel!"... then I changed the channel.

Maybe I'll give it another shot, at worst, I could skip a lot of the beginning episodes.
Don't skip, everything becomes important at some point. Just give it time, it needes a few episodes until it peaks up, but once it's in motion it just won't stop at any cost.

What game is this?
Europa Universalis IV?
Indeed it is. Great fun!

And MoS wasn't even that great. It was... Well, it was Snyder doing his very best to make Superman edgy and not a guy with a cape and a pair of speedos ontop of a full spandex suit. Also the whole Clark Kent-Superman thing has always been the dumbest comic-book thing ever. I'm really interested to see if it'll be handled as awful as always in Supra vs Bat.
Yeah, don't like the edgy groubded approach very much.

The store page for RPG Maker 2000 is up:http://store.steampowered.com/app/383730/ Hopefully Humble has Steam keys up soon. I wonder if they're teasing another RPG Maker release, you can see part of another image on the timeline to the left in the video on the store page, and when they put the video for RPG Maker 2003 on the store page you could see RPG Maker 2000 on the timeline using the same image that they are using for it on the store. EDIT: The image looks like it's for RPG Maker 95. Hopefully a Steam release is in the works.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just got an email from Blink Bundle:

As you may already be aware, Blink Bundle has been discontinued. The website is no longer available, which is why we would like to take this opportunity to send you a copy of all your previously purchased Steam keys:

Along with a list of all the Steam keys from my past purchases. I thought I'd share since some people were worried they hadn't backed up their keys before the site went down.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
wow Dishonored is a pretty big surprise for me, game is a lot of fun. I'm doing non lethal, haven't killed anyone so far. I'm usually not that good at stealth, but this game makes it manageable. And Blink is a great ability, feels good to teleport behind an enemy to take them out. I thought I got vanilla, but I see every dlc pack is installed, so that's a plus.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Imagine you're 8 years old and you have a little sister who's 6. You wake up one morning to discover your bedroom has been transported to a strange world. Odd looking plants have grown through the floor while you slept and an unsettling fog surrounds you. Outside you see a complicated path, and massive creatures made of stone. A feeling strikes you, you have read about this place many times. You rush to your bookshelf and pull down a book called The Land Of Lamia. You quickly turn to the chapter that describes where you're at and start looking for clues about how to survive.

Each new level has a new picture and description of the world from the book of Lamia. Use the book to learn about the world and solve the puzzles. Control the characters Lily and Thomas using a unique control system. Learn about why you're there and what eerie presence may be watching you.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
So glad I've finally managed to unlock these 2 Chivalry achievements
FWNdka7.png

But I don't think I'll ever 100% it, King of Kings and Fire Nemesis will stay locked forever :p

wow Dishonored is a pretty big surprise for me, game is a lot of fun. I'm doing non lethal, haven't killed anyone so far. I'm usually not that good at stealth, but this game makes it manageable. And Blink is a great ability, feels good to teleport behind an enemy to take them out. I thought I got vanilla, but I see every dlc pack is installed, so that's a plus.

one of Corvos powers is literally ZA WARUDO

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Journey of the Light -- MB-2BDB62EB248A1F40 - Taken by gurm3n
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey -- MB-4C0E8B0E0503DB55 - Taken by GaussTek
Ocean City Racing -- MB-082A0338CF14286D - Taken by lindarasta

Anyone know what's up with Rainblood Chronicles getting it's base price slashed to $1? Last I read up on the game the developers were getting screwed by the publisher, having to release patches via third party sites.

shit thats been on my wishlist for awhile
gonna go add that to the cart

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys, so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #21: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West -Premium Edition-

shockdude

Today I installed Driver: San Francisco, and unsurprisingly it installed uPlay. I've used it before to play The Crew Beta, but this is the first time I've had uPlay integrated with Steam. Oh well, let's start this game.

uPlay has encountered a problem and needs to close. I wish I had a screenshot, but oh well.

Fortunately, uninstalling uPlay and installing it from the uPlay site was enough to get the game to launch properly.

yooo rocket league is crazy fun! finally played it for the first time on ps4. did 2 matches, won both. first match we wiped the floor with the enemy team leaving them at 0 while we had 4. 2nd match was a bit tight though, we was getting spanked, 3-0 but a little more than halfway through the match we went beast mode and it ended up being 5-5 and went into overtime, overtime lasted almost 3 minutes.

iosefe

yooo rocket league is crazy fun! finally played it for the first time on ps4. did 2 matches, won both. first match we wiped the floor with the enemy team leaving them at 0 while we had 4. 2nd match was a bit tight though, we was getting spanked, 3-0 but a little more than halfway through the match we went beast mode and it ended up being 5-5 and went into overtime, overtime lasted almost 3 minutes.
This pleases me

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Today I installed Driver: San Francisco, and unsurprisingly it installed uPlay. I've used it before to play The Crew Beta, but this is the first time I've had uPlay integrated with Steam. Oh well, let's start this game.

uPlay has encountered a problem and needs to close. I wish I had a screenshot, but oh well.

Fortunately, uninstalling uPlay and installing it from the uPlay site was enough to get the game to launch properly.

Sounds like uPlay really provides a lot of value for Ubisoft customers through great features like the uPlay lounge at E3, uPlay Actions, and uPlay Avatars!!! :D :D

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Goats on a Bridge -- MB-6ECA353F68B2BC61 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 1 entrants total.
RPG Maker: VX Ace Deluxe -- MB-2442E2E40AEFF94A - Taken by texhnolyze. 4 entrants total.
Game Character Hub -- MB-82E6C6C3B76CB7C0 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-EBD431D78556D93B - Taken by Shadownet. 2 entrants total.

t1436837085z1.png

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Grave Prosperity: Redux part 1 -- MB-D7F0F94AC2ADA3F2 - Taken by Eila
On A Roll 3D -- MB-92EC65DC2192811A - Taken by Diedac
Red Lake -- MB-9BD23D06361C665B - Taken by drakaenae
The Nightmare Cooperative -- MB-92739AFDCFB6C091 - Taken by Sarcasm

L.O.R.D

trying to find a cheap place to buy a key for rocket league
found it on G2A and they are selling a gift for $22

this game has keys ?

I don't know what to play next, my options are:

- Shadowfall: Dragonfall Director's Cut
- STALKER: Call pf Pripyat (Keep in note I have never played a STALKER game)
- Recettear (Thanks Shadownet!)
- Reprisal Universe

thinking.gif

Caerith

- Reprisal Universe

thinking.gif

Just play them alphabetically, or, if you don't want to do that, play Recettear first.

Jawmuncher

this game has keys ?

how the hell man HOW. You're a regular here. You know the deal with G2A. Plus a $22 dollar gift is more than it is in the U.S. I know you're not there but don't think even with conversion that works out right.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

- Reprisal Universe

thinking.gif

I'd hold off on Call of Pripyat until you can play through Shadow of Chernobyl with at least the ZRP bugfixes, if not the entire "Complete" mod suite. SoC has some magical moments that absolutely need to be experienced, but it comes at the cost of being a less-refined game which can be hard to go back to after playing CoP. Unless you really, really love the settings and mechanics, as you should~

MUnited83

For you.

this game has keys ?
no, which is why they are selling gifts instead...

Isn't G2A unsafe?
It quite depends. Being mostly a marketplace with very loose rules and no punishing for scammers , where anyone can sell anything make it something to be avoided, especially cause you don't know the source of the keys. That said, if you keep to buying from people with extremely high feedback and from G2A themselves you will have pretty low chances of anything going bad . Of course, the site should be avoided as a principle, but if you really have to, it can be relatively safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom