• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

How's Rayman Origins/Legends?

Also, remind me how do I buy from nuuvem? ;p

Both are fantastic 2D platformers, but generally you only want legends as it greatly improves on Origins' gameplay.
Some stages from Origins are also in Legends so if you're OK with it get Legends at least.

Pachimari

You have to start frugally.

Cheap two or one lane roads, keep everything close together (minimize road, power line, and water line length).

You can easily spend your entire budget quickly at the beginning of Skylines. I found it irrelevant to try to design the perfect city at the start, eventually you are going to restructure large areas of your city anyways.

One tip: micromanage your water and electricity budget at the start as you won't need 100% of your budget with a small population.

Thanks for this, this worked out perfectly!
Though, I don't quite understand how to power the apartments etc. with the power lines. Every time I let them go above the apartments, it removes the housings with the bulldozer.

Copons

Weirdly I can only see one PC 360 controller and without any packaging o_O It's 28€. Eh.

Any German-Gaf trying to get rid of a PSP?

Yeah, Amazon doesn't show it in the product image, but I meant the actual real-life packaging of the controllers.
Microsoft with no reasons at all created two different box colors for the same product: green for the one targeted to Xbox users and red for PC.
They may - or may not - have two separate pages (and prices) on Amazon, but the actual controller is the same.

Arthea

almost forgot
1979 Revolution, Grip, Sentry Knight Tactics, Goblins & Grottos and Gunman Clive 2 all are greenlit already

I also noticed that better games get greenlit much faster now. Could it be that Valve lowered reqs again?

Grief.exe

That's how I did it. Added them both to the cart and applied a code for an additional percentage off. It was around a dollar saved.

Okay, thanks.

Maybe I'll just wait a bit more since I would want to play with the wife and need to get my in home streaming set up first.

Thanks for this, this worked out perfectly!
Though, I don't quite understand how to power the apartments etc. with the power lines. Every time I let them go above the apartments, it removes the housings with the bulldozer.

If you go to the electricity mode, you will see a little blue zone next to your buildings. You just need to connect your power line to this blue zone, then your entire city will be connected internally.

The trick is to expand your city slowly at first so you aren't building superfluous power lines.

fantomena

Tomb Raider 2 is looking to be timed exclusive.

It is a timed exclusive, Kagari confirmed it a long while ago (same with Shinobi for that matter). If nothing changes, the current plan is for a PS4 release 4-6 months after, no word about PC version though. I guess it's the same time.

Arthea

It is a timed exclusive, Kagari confirmed it a long while ago (same with Shinobi for that matter). If nothing changes, the current plan is for a PS4 release 4-6 months after, no word about PC version though.

It totally will come to PC, I don't see how it wouldn't, seeing as Tomb Raider sold above 3 mln on steam alone.

dex3108

Steven Spielberg is PC gamer confirmed!!! Now we need to find him on Steam xD

spielberg_211136.jpg

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-211102-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Lomax

I'm probably in the minority when I say I don't mind playing games at 30fps. Years of being mostly a console exclusive gamer probably helped. Dead Rising 3 plays perfectly for me at 30fps, with everything maxed. No crashes or other problems.

You're not in the minority at all. The most vocal forum groups are very rarely the majority.

derExperte

Finally found something useful for a decent price at the Amazon Prime Day. A pack of batteries. Those discounts are getting worse every year, I saw stuff that was reduced 1%, yes, one percent.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do I move my steam folder to another drive? Just bought a 1TB SSD from the Amazon sale and want to move my games from my HDD. I already have an SSD as my C drive, but most of my steam games are installed on D - that's the one that I'd want to move.

pahamrick

How do I move my steam folder to another drive? Just bought a 1TB SSD from the Amazon sale and want to move my games from my HDD. I already have an SSD as my C drive, but most of my steam games are installed on D - that's the one that I'd want to move.

Is your steam install the same drive as the games, or are your games just installed on the D drive?

Benedict

Is multiplayer disabled on Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast?
When I try it says that I have no network and wants me to check the cable?
What cable? I have wifi...

M.D

So there is no Complete Edition of Life is Strange on Newegg? I have to buy Ep 1 and Ep 2-5 separately?

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=32-166-196

Both are held in high regard.

Origins is Uplay-free, but I believe you get the entire first game in Legends.

Legends is one of the best plattformers i've ever played. It also includes most(all?) origins level.

Both are fantastic 2D platformers, but generally you only want legends as it greatly improves on Origins' gameplay.
Some stages from Origins are also in Legends so if you're OK with it get Legends at least.

Thanks, I'll pick up Legends!

Can anyone answer how I buy from Nuuvem tho? ;s
You have to use a proxy or something?

Parsnip

Make a new library folder on the new drive from Steam setting, move Steamapps folder in there, done. May need to restart steam, don't remember.

pahamrick

separate. Steam is installed on C (along with maybe 3-5 games). Most games are installed on the D drive.

Okay, then it's fairly simple to move the games.

In Steam, click on Settings, then Downloads, then click Steam Library Folders. Add a New Library Folder on the new drive.

Copy the entire steamapps folder from your D: drive to the the folder on the new drive. Once it's done copying, just delete the steam folder on your D: drive and start steam, Steam should still show all your games as installed.

dex3108

Some of our members are not getting Green Man Gaming credit after completing the Playfire Rewards achievements on time. Due to this, we've decided to cancel Playfire Rewards until we fix the issue.

If you've already participated in Playfire Rewards recently and didn't get the credit, wait 48 hours after getting the achievement. If by then the credit is not on your account, contact Customer Service and they'll review your case as soon as possible. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Of course, all the ongoing Playfire Rewards (Summer Sale Day 4 and Day 5) are still valid, winners will be announced on the official forum thread and emailed as usual. Fallout 3 winners will also be published tomorrow on the forum, on the game page and by email.

We are already working to fix the issue to bring Playfire Rewards back as soon as possible. Sorry again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

http://blog.playfire.com/2015/07/playfire-rewards-cancelled-until.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom