• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Welcome back our exiled brethren.

With the recent draught for new releases I actually managed to put some time into Bit Trip Runner 2. It's a really fun rhythmgame-platformer-hybrid.
But while I like the new look and the reduced difficultycurve I feel like I enjoyed the first games' soundtrack a lot more.
I really wish we see more rhythmgames on steam in the future though.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's funny hearing people trying to pronounce iosefe's name on AlienWare.

It's also going to be weird playing SpeedRunners without instantly being crushed by Dunder.

Sch1sm

Quartet? Se7en, time to work on your counting skills. I'm going to gift you a numbers game as an Eid gift.

It's funny hearing people trying to pronounce iosefe's name on AlienWare.

It's also going to be weird playing SpeedRunners without instantly being crushed by Dunder.

yoseph is the way I'd go.

Now what did everyone learn from 3 weeks of timeout?

No quotin- wait.

50ppp hurt me a lot. Lack of subscription access hurt most.

zkylon

zkylewd
i also had this shitty game from that higurashi bundle if someone wants to idle cards for it or whatever

i literally just clicked the screen to see how many clicks would it take to get to the mandatory "walks in while she's showering" scene when i got it in another bundle

it's super lame

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

go go nippon whatever -- MB-DCB337844AF67272

Welcome back zkylon.
Thank you for convincing me to finally play Always Sometimes Monsters, it was well worth the time.
nice, that actually makes me super happy to hear

really glad i at least got someone to play it and enjoy it

Welcome back :D Your "gross" posts were missed so much :D

only cos u dont follow me on twitter lol

Way of the Samurai IV is finally getting released, and it'll have a 40% discount on launch.
whoa that's kind of nuts

I started playing Heroes of the Storm, so RIP my backlog, I'll try to finish you but no promises.
so wrong...

Wag

The Witcher and The Witcher 2 are ridiculously cheap on Nuuvem (GOG version) right now- $.80 and $1.79 respectively. If you want them now's the time.

L.O.R.D

lol , some major computer store it trying to sell this desktop with that price

i_a2aa59ccfd0.jpg

translation for the sentience above
"feel the power and the performance that can't be beaten"

50000 SR = $13000

way way over priced
i don't know what they are thinking

they also selling the GTX 980ti for $940
computer parts in my country is very expansive

the problem is , they are maybe 2 or 3 stores that sell high end parts

oipic

Great to have everyone back on deck, you have been missed - has been a little subdued without you lot here!

Nzyme32

I think using a curator group to try to shame developers is among the worst possible ways to bring about change. Go to any of the store pages that are being "shamed" and all you see is +1 to the number next to "recommended by curators." Doing it this way helps to promote games with locked framerates.

A better way to do it would be to make a curator group promoting games with unlocked framerates, to aim for a positive rather than a negative, but that would assume a goal of making games better rather than just stroking TB's ego.

I don't think it is literally to "shame" into change. All it is doing is indicating the state of the game. Users can decide for themselves whether it is something they care about or don't

lol , some major computer store it trying to sell this desktop with that price

i_a2aa59ccfd0.jpg

translation for the sentience above
"feel the power and the performance that can't be beaten"

50000 SR = $13000

way way over priced
i don't know what they are thinking

they also selling the GTX 980ti for $940
computer parts in my country is very expansive

the problem is , they are maybe 2 or 3 stores that sell high end parts
Yeah I know. I shouldn't go to the stores over here to check prices lol

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So anyone know when the plague knight campaign for shovel knight gets released?

Though it was coming Q2, might have been Q3 and I just misremembered.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I started watching kill la kill yesterday and I would so love if the director of metal gear rising: revengeances wish to make a game of it would be true.

If someone would be able to really make justice of the action in the series it would be platinum games.

I got banned, as well as the original poster for detective GAF.

The original poster is probably perma-banned though.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So the new windows 10 update isn't showing up for me in the settings.

Wonder what's wrong this time, I had to wait like a week for 10162 to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom