• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think it's very easy to get in, I started playing it two days ago, and I already play better than some people I've met on match making.
yeah actually my friend said we should try it out someday but i don't like the characters or are familiar enough with blizzard games so not much incentive to try it out. at least doto is like a monstrous curiosity, but even that one i wouldn't dedicate much as those types of games are super demanding of your time.

I was the only survivor

regina nameed names

WB zkylon, no longer in exile.
tyty

Lomax

Deadpool getting delisted in the middle of the winter sale right before it was about to be a flash sale is still one of the stranger occurrences in Steam history.

Caerith

Deadpool getting delisted in the middle of the winter sale right before it was about to be a flash sale is still one of the stranger occurrences in Steam history.

Didn't this also happen to Arkham City's DLC, or was it already a daily when they pulled it?

I started playing Heroes of the Storm, so RIP my backlog,

HotS got its hooks into me pretty seriously. Witcher 3 is just sitting there. I keep wanting to start it up... but I end up playing HotS. It's funny, i've had zero interest in DOTA2 or LOL, but something about HotS is very addictive. It probably helped that I got into the beta *right* as I started burning out on Diablo 3 seasonal play.

Maybe I should play some Rocket League or something to balance it out. Or finally finish Arkham Knight.

Khronico

The Old Blood is fantastic. It's basically more Wolfenstein which was an amazing game so that's cool. The pipe is a weird but neat addition to the gameplay flow (climbing walls, opening secret areas, neat kill animations, 2 weapon modes, etc). If you liked Wolfenstein TNO then definitely get Old Blood.

I bought a steam code for 10 bucks from gamestop or gamefly because someone said it was about to be pulled and then it was. Wasn't worth it.

Parsnip

Welcome back all formerly banned peoples.

New Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 by the way, but seems like only through Windows update, not on the site. So no release notes. Version 353.50.

Seems to be causing mouse cursor corruption though, boo.

Even though I am opted in to Windows 10 I am kinda scared in the coming weeks. Mainly drivers for my R9 270. I don't think I have ever installed an OS when it was this new ._.

Sch1sm

Even though I am opted in to Windows 10 I am kinda scared in the coming weeks. Mainly drivers for my R9 270. I don't think I have ever installed an OS when it was this new ._.

It's been running so smoothly in beta I feel like it won't be too problematic. Keep a backup before you upgrade always.

Welcome back banned bunch

e2PMUcb.gif

Parsnip

They just started offering win10 builds from production branch to insiders too. RTM build is coming pretty soon no doubt.

I hope they listen to my feedback though and make some small changes to some stuff.

Dsyndrome

Any prelim list out there for games not compatible with Windows 10?

Only one I've had hosed from upgrading in the past was Tex Murphy: Overseer from 7 to 8.1. Also not enthused about uninstalling all my games and programs.

They just started offering win10 builds from production branch to insiders too. RTM build is coming pretty soon no doubt.

I hope they listen to my feedback though and make some small changes to some stuff.

They will still be having the feedback app and making changes even when it releases.

Any prelim list out there for games not compatible with Windows 10?

Only one I've had hosed from upgrading in the past was Tex Murphy: Overseer from 7 to 8.1. Also not enthused about uninstalling all my games and programs.

Some older titles runs like shit and it was an issue since windows 8 but they are aware of it since some got fixed recently. If you want to see what it is about and also give it a vote then go here:

https://windows.uservoice.com/forum...he-frame-rate-issue-that-has-been-in-since-wi

Eu0DEAM.png

Wait what. 25fps lock in GTA:SA? What a weird framerate. Why not 30 but 25? Is that a TV thing?
Could be the old NTSC and PAL thing. Regions that were under NTSC most people had TVs at 60Hz and PAL was 50hz and games were made to work with that refresh rate. So half of that would be 30 and 25.

That's my best guess. However if there are EU versions that run at 30 or 60 I say just get that instead of that. Then again 25 isn't that much difference from 30.
Cinematic experience.
Almost :p

EDIT
It's been running so smoothly in beta I feel like it won't be too problematic. Keep a backup before you upgrade always.
That's good to hear.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Bundle extras from the last few weeks.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ted by Dawn -- MB-0CF232165C33F3EB - Taken by pantsattack. 2 entrants total.
Sumo Revise -- MB-97B83FFCB1CCFC39 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Pongo -- MB-A15037D8FBE62245 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
Higurashi When They Cry Hou: Ch.1 Onikakushi -- MB-378C9B084CDE8925 - Taken by Leafhopper. 6 entrants total.
Super Cyborg -- MB-6461C40878CC1BB3 - Taken by Undead Bokun. 2 entrants total.
Super Chain Crusher Horizon -- MB-25BFBB9558CAC461 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
Icarus X: Tides of Fire -- MB-96FFE74D43F6D7B8 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! -- MB-2B3A2AA31DF01DD6 - Taken by shockdude. 1 entrants total.
Blue Rose -- MB-38E697D6B024BAFA
Leona's Tricky Adventure -- MB-A0C9562144333724 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Tuk Ruk -- MB-5075160716D5A2DA - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets -- MB-2C777C719BB66D7C - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
The Clans: Saga of the Twins Deluxe Edition -- MB-EE136BC79E394DDF - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Madspace: To Hell and Beyond -- MB-C6CF03C61522D238 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
oO -- MB-5218376EB3FFA300 - Taken by derExperte. 2 entrants total.
Undeads -- MB-6D2B6185C87AE669 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Time Mysteries: Inheritance Remastered -- MB-71D3B1327296F205 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
Skyflower -- MB-D67658169C6BE979 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Colorblind -- MB-72BAA065EE2B34CC - Taken by Spirited - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Xnote -- MB-28E2901F7DEDBD88 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Project Root -- MB-2EDC0F1706BA8E8F - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira -- MB-CDE62A83A8050446 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
The Language Game -- MB-5C63B6061D654776 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Titanis -- MB-88F6439F651F16B4 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Witches, Heroes and Magic -- MB-6DB53571B4755289 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Club Manager 2015 -- MB-0A3225F7CD897969 - Taken by Shalashaska. 1 entrants total.
Star Chronicle: Delta Quadrant -- MB-8E68AE0BD599DFCF - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
Journey of the Light -- MB-3B32BDBD20673B37 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Vangers -- MB-DC07EA39FEDE7F6C - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
The Adventures of Mr Bobley -- MB-1528FF82882EE508 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Indie Assault -- MB-42A7C19B29E15751 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Sword of Asumi -- MB-0AB8F7CEF6C3799B - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.

t1437014623z1.png

Man, TotalBuiscit should at least check before posting such info on his curator.
From what I read it sounds bad but from you people who played it, it sounds like easily solvable.

Dsyndrome

Spare mystery game I already had up for grabs.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fear 3 -- MB-D5D61AACC2B85BBD - Taken by Sch1sm. 1 entrants total.

t1437015583z1.png

BigAT

Uh...I think I experienced a game breaking bug 90% of the way through Ori and the Blind Forest. I think I'm stuck as a result.

Uh...I think I experienced a game breaking bug 90% of the way through Ori and the Blind Forest. I think I'm stuck as a result.

I had a bug where I got stuck in a hole in the ground when I was playing before...I had to restart and didn't have any other problems (though I had to double and triple check where I saved and such)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom