• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Preodered it for Moebius, I'll be not very happy if no Moebius is in it... Also if my other guesses are correct, I want at least 1 other game in that bundle or two. Also that indiegala bundle is nice one, finally something good anyway, now if HBW delivers, it'll feel like "good ol' times"

I played the demo of Moebius and read some reviews. No thanks. I'm seriously considering not to preorder a Be Mine since like 2003.

Arthea

In the world?

I wish, lots of PS3 folks got way ahead of me! I had in mind steamgaf but even that was false, I wasn't fast enough

I played the demo of Moebius and read some reviews. No thanks. I'm seriously considering not to preorder a Be Mine since like 2003.

I actually dewishlisted it too, but after getting it in a bundle at least I'll try myself, instead of relying on opinion of others that often is very wrong

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Is WoTS 4 really good or just another turd with a cult following like Deadly Premonition?

derExperte

See, for that price I can live with 30fps (if true). Toukiden? Fuck right off, son.

I actually dewishlisted it too, but after getting it in a bundle at least I'll try myself, instead of relying on opinion of others that often is very wrong

The demo was painful, it looks like crap, the dialogues are subpar at best, I immediately hated the protagonist, same goes for the interface and so on (bugs too). Too many good adventures on Steam to waste more time on this.

Arthea

See, for that price I can live with 30fps (if true). Toukiden? Fuck right off, son.

The demo was painful, it looks like crap, the dialogue is subpar at best, I immediately hated the protagonist, same goes for the interface and so on (bugs too). Too many good adventures on Steam to waste more time on this.

exactly! Really, Kemco digital pricing is beyond horrible.

IDK, I remember you didn't like Qora too and I liked, even if I admit it has several serious issues, anyway we'll see, first it has to be in that bundle at all.

Hektor

Is WoTS 4 really good or just another turd with a cult following like Deadly Premonition?

silent.gif

L.O.R.D

happy EID everyone
today is the last day of Ramadan

enjoy this Humble giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for L.O.R.D:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (L.O.R.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare #2 -- MB-718EAF4B4DB09DCD - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Alan Wake Collector's Edition #2 -- MB-4DFFAC41B7EEF509 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 7 entrants total.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-24E0BA6E41E8F4D2 - Taken by Tektonic. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Alan Wake Collector's Edition -- MB-7D1EF11355EA5D68 - Taken by Spirited. 5 entrants total.

t1437077148z1.png

Arthea

I don't get it... how Gear Up even can be a daily deal, being f2p game and all, unless we finally are admitting that there are no free games on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom