• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Jurassic World gets #3 for the June NPD. That's like the first time in YEARS a dinosaur game is in the top NPDs.

Everyone just talks about Splatoon. Looks like I haven't done enough for dinosaurs on Neogaf.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks. From what I gather a lot of SteamGAF has birthdays in June or July. Saw this image always the past few weeks ;)

Same for most of my friends (and my sister). This week alone there were 6 (+2 FB friends) birthdays so far, one of my friends is expecting a child (due on Saturday) and it just won't end. June/July/August are crazy.

But happy birthday to you anyway :)

SSPssp

Same for most of my friends (and my sister). This week alone there were 6 (+2 FB friends) birthdays so far, one of my friends is expecting a child (due on Saturday) and it just won't end. June/July/August are crazy.

But happy birthday to you anyway :)

I guess its because when it starts getting cold, people start "making children." And happy birthday Chuck!

Rocket League is definetly best with a controller. Aerial shots is way easier to do with a controller, mostly because somehow KB/M is less precise.

Uh. No.
KB/M is always more precise.
It is known.

I believe that if you play on PC, you need to use kb/m.

IMO, PC is the best because we have options. We aren't stuck playing FPS' w/ controllers or strategy games with controllers.

Thank Lord GabeN, I am finally free to unleash my inner Dark Souls pro with kb/m controls.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
first real challenge trying to do no kills/no alerts in Knife of Dunwall:
dat mansion infiltration.I have to redo the thing because I screwed the action order up.

btw if they only asked $10 at launch for this, then it's a steal. This is a pretty big expansion, and I'm not even done yet.

yoshizzle

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (yoshizzle, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-B9B1D1CC23ECE137 - Taken by gurm3n
FootLOL Epic Fail League -- MB-858B3A0C5B29A6D4 - Taken by L.O.R.D

I think we can stop posting speed ratings now. I won.

FuV08RA.png

Thank Lord GabeN, I am finally free to unleash my inner Dark Souls pro with kb/m controls.

ohgodno

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Goxx3L0.jpg

dude , my download speed is like 600 kb MAX

That's the most appropriate image to this ever lol.

Didn't think the internet speed was that bad in SA for some reason.
I guess living in Sweden makes me think everyone has as good internet.

The edgy kill all civilians as a white male with black hair in greyscale game that is banned on gaf has the best waifu hunter recommendation though

"A man, fed up with people mocking his dakimakura, decides to destroy the normies once and for all. On the way he learns a thing or two about friendship."

L.O.R.D

That's the most appropriate image to this ever lol.

Didn't think the internet speed was that bad in SA for some reason.

I guess living in Sweden makes me think everyone has as good internet.

yah,its very bad if you have DSL connection
but if you are super lucky and living and some fancy area maybe you can get fiber optic connection
but the ping is still bad when connecting to western server

and of course , 4G is worse then dial up

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
The totalbiscuit framerate police thread is actually the most sane thread relating to totalbiscuit I've seen on this forum.

Like seriously it's a curator which only says if it's locked to 30 fps but some people still seem to find problems with it because it is TB, but this time it's a majority which thinks it is useful atleast.

Jazz573

hm. rereading my post I see how it sounds.

what it should say is "I believe frost is saying that if you play on PC, you need to use kb/m".

...my opinion is the second part of the post....

I'd agree for the most part. But certain games, for example, platformers, I much prefer to use a controller.

It's a countdown every time to when the shit hits the fan with hitman contracts. I'm easily the sloppiest hitman ever, with dogs and horses and biker gangs just completely shot up due to my failed stealth efforts.

But it's not my fault. This map is terrible, it really doesn't lend itself well to planning your next moves and trying to use your surroundings to your advantage. Meh.

Dsyndrome

For Alien Isolation, better with KB+M or controller? Most FPS's are KB+M for me, but I have a feeling that won't matter for shit in this game, and controller worked well for my short time with the PS4 version.

Also, happy birthday, Chairmanchuck!

zkylon

zkylewd
i get charged 40 usd as taxes for the boxed version of eternity

seriously fuck argie tax, i think if i hadn't recently gotten a job i wouldn't even pick it up

ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom