• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
it will be cool if they announce Catherine for steam just after this the stream ends

With proper MP, not just local. Nothing would make me more happy T_T
This is an obvious lie but you get what I mean

Edit: This is supposed to be competitive? There's misplays left and right.

Wok

I usually like platformers but the controls in Niko make the platforming levels so clumpsy that it becomes annoying.

zkylon

zkylewd
just play it on the ps3

you have a ps3 right

it actually burned last week (yellow light thingie and all)

i'm cursed or something

if i get hired in this tryout thing i'm at i'll prolly buy a ps4 for bloodborne and p5 and nier 2. those three are pretty good system sellers for me

Anteater

it actually burned last week (yellow light thingie and all)

i'm cursed or something

nah, both systems just suck, my 360 killed itself with some e51 error and my ps3 killed itself with whatever light it has (bought a new one)

my ps2s are still alive after a decade

if i get hired in this tryout thing i'm at i'll prolly buy a ps4 for bloodborne and p5 and nier 2. those three are pretty good system sellers for me

yeah I'm probably getting a ps4 just for nier 2 lol

Is it true that FFVII on Steam/PC has a 15 FPS lock in combat?

I ask because I've been playing FFT: War of the Lions on Vita TV and it drops to an unbearable ~15 FPS during ability use sequences (apparently by design) and it's killing me inside. The SFX weren't even lengthened, so every sound ends long before the animation is finished. Like, C'mon SE.
i'm not quoting any of that shit lol

Damn straight.

Dsyndrome

Fun tweaking W3 back to 60FPS. Since Hairworks has a bunch of options associated with it now, curious to see the impacts on performance between them all.

I imagine CDPR's forum mods are having the best day ever.

Kiru

Some guy on reddit... :(
kgzwBpw.jpg

.... didn't they change their EA accounts or whatever they had to origin

stop changing it damn

EA Downloader (their crummy digital distribution service, pre-Origin) was renamed to Origin with the launch of its client. Or something along those lines. And I wanna say EA has merged their various game accounts a couple times now.

I can only assume this change is because EA is no longer afraid of their own toxic brand. They want you using EA services when you're playing Star Wars: Battlefield and such.

NinjaEdit: Oh, derp. I see what the link is saying now. They're just cleanly unifying their accounts now, in a way that makes more sense.

zkylon

zkylewd
nah, both systems just suck, my 360 killed itself with some e51 error and my ps3 killed itself with whatever light it has (bought a new one)

my ps2s are still alive after a decade
well i bought my ps3 really early so actually it lasted a long while

was kind of a bummer cos i was starting to play deception 4 :T

yeah I'm probably getting a ps4 just for nier 2 lol
well nier 2 is like 2017 or something so no hurry to get it now

but here a ps3 is not that much cheaper than a ps4 so i guess i'll just buy a ps4 as soon as i get some money

Khronico

Got my PS3 back in 09. It survived 6 years of constant use but now it's got bad heating issues =/

It sucks because I have a ton of games that will probably never be ported to PC/Steam that I really want to play (Resonance of Fate, FOTNS Kens Rage, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, Guided Fate Paradox, etc).

Didn't they just rename and make everything Origin a year or two ago (specifically all the Bioware stuff)?

Bioware had an archaic setup that was unlike anything else at EA. It was the only studio in the corporation that was able to charge "points" for its products (as far as I know), and even though the system is dead, you still have to redeem points for the ME/DA DLC.

The actual renaming of everything under the Origin brand was a few years back, IIRC.

Jazz573

Bioware had an archaic setup that was unlike anything else at EA. It was the only studio in the corporation that was able to charge "points" for its products (as far as I know), and even though the system is dead, you still have to redeem points for the ME/DA DLC.

The actual renaming of everything under the Origin brand was a few years back, IIRC.

I wish the original Origin was still around. Damn you EA killing off so many developers. ;(

I just beat Witcher 3 after playing it just about every day since release. About 125 hours or so. So good. After catching up reading all of the books, I'm sad that it's over. Do we know if the expansions
take place before or after the end of the game
?

Now I'll probably play a lot of really short games. And finally get into Rocket League (on ps4).

Chariot

of course resell them
how is using the 970 anyway
that thing is full of problems all because of the 0.5 GB

also , reselling the codes that come with those cards
I have yet to have any toruble with any game. Even Arkham Knight runs ok at the locked 30 fps. I won'T deny that that card makes problems for a lot of people, but it's not necessary the doom of the damnening at raganrök's end.

Grief.exe

of course resell them
how is using the 970 anyway
that thing is full of problems all because of the 0.5 GB

also , reselling the codes that come with those cards

I run into stuttering issues at 1440p due to Vram considerations. It's an excellent card for 1080p, but beyond that you are better off with a 980 or waiting for the 1000 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom