• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I was randomly checking my kickstarter stuff and came upon a message that said the final version of WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode 2 is on Steam.

I have no interest but they've been quite transparent with their progress and updates so 👍🏽 to them

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This damn USFIV matches are making me want the upgrade (on sale now for $5.09 *wink*) but all I got is 25 cents.
LLShC.gif

What else did you guys liked from EVO? Personally Catherine was super fun to watch despite a lot of noob errors on some rounds and Persona was pretty fun to watch.

Caerith

This damn USFIV matches are making me want the upgrade (on sale now for $5.09 *wink*) but all I got is 25 cents.
LLShC.gif

What else did you guys liked from EVO? Personally Catherine was super fun to watch despite a lot of noob errors on some rounds and Persona was pretty fun to watch.

I personally don't care for fighting games and so didn't follow EVO at all, but the fact that Catherine has a versus mode is pretty interesting.

tmarg

lol, he loses a round when his stick with a giant razor logo breaks down, and then promptly wins the tourney with the giant madcatz logo stick.

Sucks to be razor. Ouch.

tmarg

It's really unfortunate, because even though I'm not really a fighting game fan, I've watched enough tourneys to know controller issues are fairly common. But the timing could not possibly be worse.

Still funny as hell though.

Apparently a new Afro Samurai game is coming out around July 28th as it's slotted in between two games with that date but listed as "coming soon"

Wish they'd put the first game up on steam first, remember it being simple but fun enough for a rent.

The Siege thread got me thinking, what is the newest tactical shooter on PC? I haven't played one in a long time so I don't know what's come out in the genre in the past few years.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Apparently a new Afro Samurai game is coming out around July 28th as it's slotted in between two games with that date but listed as "coming soon"

Wish they'd put the first game up on steam first, remember it being simple but fun enough for a rent.

I hate franchise gaps. Out of the Park Baseball is one of the worst offenders: it starts at 9 and then skips ahead to 14.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Thank you!

I do wish that Steam let you track when you played something down to the exact day. I enjoy looking at my Wii U playtime records to see what I played and when.

Over the last week, I've binged on A Realm Reborn and I'd like to know when else I did this. I know that I played a lot of The Witcher quite quickly and I feel that Dark Souls will be another but I can't confirm the latter.

Sch1sm

Not as bad as Madden. Goes from 13 right to 25.

I remember before it came out everyone was wondering how Snoop Dogg is 10 titles ahead of us all. It's an anniversary addition, though, to be fair. A quarter century is a significant milestone.

I list chronologically in my running excel inventory because of games like this.

Dr Dogg

The Siege thread got me thinking, what is the newest tactical shooter on PC? I haven't played one in a long time so I don't know what's come out in the genre in the past few years.

Door Kickers, Frozen Synapse Prime and Running with Rifles have more tactical gameplay on their little fingers than what the Siege beta had. I might pick up R6 3 Gold at the next sale (if it ever goes on sale again) as that is an actual tactical shooter.

Not as bad as Madden. Goes from 13 right to 25.

Pro Evolution Soccer has that beat as it goes from 6 to 2008.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Why must I be an adult and pay bills?
Want to get Rocket League.

Yes, it's only $20, but a couple here a couple there.

Dr Dogg

Why must I be an adult and pay bills?
Want to get Rocket League.

Yes, it's only $20, but a couple here a couple there.

Do what most sensible adults do. Take on masses of unsecured debt that you can eventually pass on to your kids or default on and end up further down shit creak. But hey at least you got to play Rocket League when all the cool kids were playing it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Do what most sensible adults do. Take on masses of unsecured debt that you can eventually pass on to your kids or default on and end up further down shit creak. But hey at least you got to play Rocket League when all the cool kids were playing it.

er...I'm american....I already have due to student debt.

edit: I really dislike the win 8 task manager.

Dr Dogg

er...I'm american....I already have due to student debt.

Hey don't/didn't we all (well apart from those pesky rich kids!) but you know how it goes, in for a penny in for a pound.

NB: This isn't actual financial advice. If you're taking advice or recommendations regards to money from me of all people you really are a wally.

Arthea

Cradle looks nice, I'll wishlist it

About Lazy guys not charging VAT, actually they do charge VAT even if their site says they don't.

Lain

Nice to see it's coming out soon, I was following it here and there as it seemed an interesting game. I wonder what they'll price it and if there'll be a first week discount.

Cradle looks nice, I'll wishlist it

About Lazy guys not charging VAT, actually they do charge VAT even if their site says they don't.

It's more a "we lower the price of the bundle so with VAT you pay the same as the Americans do/the price we advertise"

A $1.99 bundle won't become 1,99€ + VAT like Indiegala does.

Anteater

First I've heard of Cradle actually, did a search and seems like there're barely a few not very popular threads on it, and they're pretty old. Wonder if it deserves a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom