• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

I am still confused on how you got your money back for Batman. Is it because it's technically broken? I am just confused by the amount of hours really.

I didn't get a refund for Batman, I got a refund for the season pass. I was denied once, and argued that since the season pass has since been removed with the game and the content is not being released for PC I should be eligible for a refund of it.

Guess they agreed.

-Edit-

The base game being broken too probably helps. Can't refund that, though. Free copy from nvidia.

Dr Dogg

I swear there's a conspiracy for me to not finish another game this year. Well to the top of the pile KOTOR II goes.

A fun surprise for Windows Insiders…

Windows_Insider_Ninjacat_Trex-1024x768-Desktop.png

I think we all know a certain someone who's having a bit of a wobbler over this one in particular.

I didn't get a refund for Batman, I got a refund for the season pass. I was denied once, and argued that since the season pass has since been removed with the game and the content is not being released for PC I should be eligible for a refund of it.

Guess they agreed.

-Edit-

The base game being broken too probably helps. Can't refund that, though. Free copy from nvidia.

Ahhhhh I see.

cyba89

Not a hero already 50% off. It's tempting but I feel we will see this in the next main Humble Indie Bundle in a few weeks/months at this rate.

Decisions...

derExperte

Not a hero already 50% off. It's tempting but I feel we will see this in the next main Humble Indie Bundle in a few weeks/months at this rate.

Decisions...

Do those even exist anymore? Can't remember the last one. And NOT A HERO is lovely if a bit simple from a gameplay perspective. Love all the character's audio cues and cute animations.

I bought that humble android bundle and Metal Slug X is a laugh. Looks amazing on my Note Edge with the filter turned off but good lord is it hard to play. The second boss requires you to constantly move while shooting down which is nigh impossible without dying every 10 seconds.

Arthea

30 minutes till what? will it be another major disappointment? or will it finally be Capcpom bundle we deserve? Or maybe something even better?
stay tuned

I bought that humble android bundle and Metal Gear X is a laugh. Looks amazing on my Note Edge with the filter turned off but good lord is it hard to play. The second boss requires you to constantly move while shooting down which is nigh impossible without dying every 10 seconds.

doesn't that describe every Metal Slug ever?
I supposed you had in mind MSX

Phinor

Is game of thrones almost done yet?

One more episode remains after the fifth episode releases today. They've been releasing new episodes pretty much every 2 months.

On that note, I finally started Walking Dead Season 2 and it's.. great. I didn't remember how good these games can be.

Uzzy

You shouldn't ask SteamGAF when it comes to Borderlands :D
My friends are big Borderland fans and enjoyed the Pre-Sequel.

This. Borderlands The Pre-Sequel is only worth £/$/€14 if you literally hate the concept of having money, and need to desperately waste it on garbage. Even then, I'd suggest burning it first. Or donating it to a charity of your choice.

Tizoc

Metal Slug X*

And they all require some degree of finesse, that was just where the touch screen's flaws became very apparent.

Grenades/bombs in Metal Slug are OP. most speedrunners save them up for boss fights just to spam them since their number reset if you die.
If you can't use ur guns, just jump and toss the bombs into it.

I see that Borderlands The Pre-Sequel is currently 13.99, is it worth it or should i just wait for BL3?

It's ok for a Borderlands game. I enjoyed it for the new classes, but it doesn't hold up to BL2 in my opinion. If you really want to play it, I'd get it at that price, but if you're on the fence, I'd wait for it to drop to $10 or less. I'm a huge Borderlands fan so take that however you wish.

Annubis

Oh shit, they've added widescreen support natively to KotORII and added The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod to the Steam workshop? I may just have to reinstall KotORII.

Achievements are kinda neat but those two QoL changes being integrated into the main release are so huge.

I wonder if they just integrated the resolution + widescreen mods to the base game.

Amzin

Shadow of Mordor season pass is probably the worst thing WB can do for the game. Before the price drop season pass was 25€.
Bright Lord DLC is simply awful, it's ALL recycled from the main game, you do the same missions you did in the main game, and the final fight is simply atrocious:
you need to furfill a bar spamming X+A, and than make Y+B attacks on Sauron, he can't evade those attacks and you can spam them until your bar will drain. Repeat to defeat him.

At least the hunt DLC provided something new and it was funny to play, but Bright Lord isn't. Both DLCs are around 1 hour and 30 minutes long, more if you want 100% side activities, but it's not worth imho.

The other contents...I didn't check those. Challenges, a skin, nothing great anyway,

See, I didn't really enjoy the Hunt DLC at all but I'm about 50 minutes into Bright Lord and like it a lot.

Edit: Challenges are fun if you enjoy the relevant gameplay, I did a few of them after I finished the game initially. That's probably also why I like Bright Lord, since I enjoy the gameplay of the base game so much :p

Xeroblade

It's ok for a Borderlands game. I enjoyed it for the new classes, but it doesn't hold up to BL2 in my opinion. If you really want to play it, I'd get it at that price, but if you're on the fence, I'd wait for it to drop to $10 or less. I'm a huge Borderlands fan so take that however you wish.

Sounds good. I am a huge BL2 fan as well, so i guess I will be waiting. thank you.

Where is it for $13.99?

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-steam-key--2618-1?ref=itad

Sounds good. I am a huge BL2 fan as well, so i guess I will be waiting. thank you.

No problem. For what it's worth, I haven't finished it yet. I got bored partway through it, though I do intend to finish it eventually. You're better off waiting though, as it will probably get bundled at some point, much like Borderlands 2 has several times.

Humble Digital Homicide Bundle

1$ tier:

BTA:

humble bundle, thank you for helping me keep by backlog as is...

Humble Jumbo 4 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Outland
  • Fallen Enchantress
  • Mercenary Kings
TIER 2: BTA
  • Endless Space
  • Stanley Parable
  • Van Helsing II
TIER 3: 18$
  • Space Engineers

OH NOOOOOOOO

Turfster

Humble Jumbo 4 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Outland
  • Fallen Enchantress:Legendary Heroes
  • Mercenary Kings
TIER 2: BTA
  • Endless Space
  • Stanley Parable
  • Van Helsing II
TIER 3: 18$
  • Space Engineers

C4rter

Nice Bundle, but I've already got Helsing 2 and Stanley Parable. But it's good for a friend of mine. I'll take Mercenary Kings with pleasure.

Picked up Not a Hero, I see that Borderlands The Pre-Sequel is currently 13.99, is it worth it or should i just wait for BL3?

I have NOT A HERO, but I'm holding off on it in case the devs decide to add achievements at some oint.

Borderlands TPS is worth $8.72 and not a penny more.

I'm a huge Borderlands fan so take that however you wish.

Run, my friend. RUN.

No problem. For what it's worth, I haven't finished it yet. I got bored partway through it, though I do intend to finish it eventually. You're better off waiting though, as it will probably get bundled at some point, much like Borderlands 2 has several times.

I'm waiting on some cheapass bundle with all content that will be a low enough price that even Ningen will get it (or I won't mind buying it for him). But him and I have enough on the co-op backlog to worry about, including some of the BL2 DLC still, for me to bother spending $14 at the moment.

KarmaCow

My months of forgetting to buy Stanley Parable has paid off!

Does Outland comes with an extra key for OST?
Also has Mercenary Kings been fixed? I tried it on PS4 when it was free with Plus, awful loading times and enemies keep respawning make the game unplayable for me.

No separate key or upgrade option for the base version but you can download the OST.

if there's enough of a drop I might do the BTA just for Stanley Parable. And to get a PC key for Mercenary Kings which i already have on PS4

that outland purchase back in the day sure making me look the fool right now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom