• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing this rogue like on my vita. Yeah I can kinda tell the genre isn't for me. I might be able to beat this one, but I don't think I'll ever go back to the genre.

Especially since stuff like Spelunk, Rogue Legacy, and Risk of Rain lose my interest pretty quick.

You need a dino rogue like.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
OQcqHsA.jpg

Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist

mrgone

is mercenary kings any good

I think it's better than a lot of people say, but it's definitely an acquired taste. Think of it as sort-of Metal Slug for Monster Hunter fans (emphasis on the Monster Hunter part). You spend a lot of time grinding materials and all the missions all take place in portions of the the same few levels, so there's a lot of repetition. The basic game's fun enough though, certainly not terrible for a dollar.

I have to admit.
Saviors is pretty damn good.

It doesn't look like much, but it's a solid 2D shooter.
Already did a few play-throughs.

Not a bad deal for less than 20 cents.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ehh... No. Broforce came out at around the same time and it's better. But then again Broforce feels like Contra while Mercenary Kings feels like a half-baked version of Metal Slug.
but but but broforce is crap :T

I think it's better than a lot of people say, but it's definitely an acquired taste. Think of it as sort-of Metal Slug for Monster Hunter fans (emphasis on the Monster Hunter part). You spend a lot of time grinding materials and all the missions all take place in portions of the the same few levels, so there's a lot of repetition. The basic game's fun enough though, certainly not terrible for a dollar.
that sounds kind of cool

might bite

maybe

L.O.R.D

just played some Distance
oh my god
this game is kicking ass

its soo good , it has some F.E.A.R. effect in it , a F.E.A.R. effect in a racing car

it has laser and shit and that can cut your car , but you still be able to continue moving

but some times it cuts the wheels or the axes , then you can't turn right of left , so you have to jump
yes, the car can jump to dodge Various obstacle in your way

did i tell you you can fly ?

you can also move on the walls , while you flying

yes, right here i was flying then hit the walls and automatically switched to normal driving mode

wxBPDpS.gif

there is also portals , it has some really cool effect

and level 5 this shit happened

some moving object when i become close to it , it react and switch the reality and i find my self flying

really really licked this game

now all this game need is WEAPONS AND ROCKET LAUNCHER

Grief.exe

That's a rather charitable way of putting it. The dude basically took the money and ran. Cut all communications with his lead coder without any advanced notice.

Which is really sad since it wasn't even all that much.

Which is strange because the money making potential of a successful Steam game is ludicrous.

Spend some money, establish a studio, and rake in the money. Leverage that success for a sequel or another, Kickstarter.

You just can't justify that behavior.

ExoSoul

Banned

just played some Distance
oh my god
this game is kicking ass

its soo good , it has some F.E.A.R. effect in it , a F.E.A.R. effect in a racing car

it has laser and shit and that can cut your car , but you still be able to continue moving

but some times it cuts the wheels or the axes , then you can't turn right of left , so you have to jump
yes, the car can jump to dodge Various obstacle in your way

did i tell you you can fly ?

you can also move on the walls , while you flying

yes, right here i was flying then hit the walls and automatically switched to normal driving mode

wxBPDpS.gif

there is also portals , it has some really cool effect

and level 5 this shit happened

some moving object when i become close to it , it react and switch the reality and i find my self flying

really really licked this game

now all this game need is WEAPONS AND ROCKET LAUNCHER

No one listens to my recommendations >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom