• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

They gave us (people who bought physical -and I think digital- copies) steam keys for it, so I'd think they'd do the same if they had it in the bundle.

Just so we're in the clear - nobody from Groupees stated the bundle will contain LittleWitch.
It was just my musing on the Jast USA's offering.

fantomena

Just the exclusives. On Wii U. That interest me.

So you now have a WIi U + PC + PS4 I assume from this gen?

I personally always get all the consoles in a gen, been a tradition, but the PC still remains the king.

Splatoon is still awesome, but I want to complete the story mode before I reallyget into MP, big problem is that the storyif very boring so it takes time.

Tizoc

a screenshot from the vita version of RE Revelations 2

19888633156_ee45141b23_o.png

1304.jpg

now you know why all this delay

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...revelations-2-ps-vita-release-date-confirmed/

Well duh the Vita's hardware isn't as strong as PS3, if they can make it run at a steady 30 FPS framerate, good on them.

Just the exclusives. On Wii U. That interest me.
So, all of them? ;) If you become a kid now and a squid now, add my NNID (SDragon64). It would be good to get the chance to splat with Steam Gaf.
Just booted up Maximilian's stream and he's playing Ultra. Hilarious. Still, I suppose it's better they have a nice big glitch now than on day 1 on the launch.
I do hope that this is all sorted by launch. It was disappointing enough that neither of my arcade sticks work on PS4. Why you no PC beta, Capcom?

Ugh why did Wolfenstein: The Old Blood have to have "challenge maps" to add value that are literally just bits of the main game completely untouched in terms of enemy setups as far as I can tell with scoring tacked-on... and have achievements tied to them?

They're not very hard to do and they're a bunch of fun. At least I thought so.

Uzzy

I do hope that this is all sorted by launch. It was disappointing enough that neither of my arcade sticks work on PS4. Why you no PC beta, Capcom?

Yeah, it's a real shame the PC isn't involved in this beta. We're getting one later in the year though, which is nice.

I was hoping to see some SFV streaming action this morning. But Infiltration losing his mind on stream made up for it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, all of them? ;) If you become a kid now and a squid now, add my NNID (SDragon64). It would be good to get the chance to splat with Steam Gaf.

A fair few of them. Lego City Undercover and the Captain Toad game will likely be my next pick-ups.

Edit: I've no idea when I'll get around to trying Splatoon, but feel free to add me anyway (see my GAF profile page).

Phantom Pain get!! Thanks nvidia!
edit: also, this is my first nvidia card in a long time, is there anything I should configure in the control panel? Like "adaptive vsync", what's the difference? Should I use it?

The final hours
Join and get beheaded before it's too late

Chivalry Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too.

header.jpg

t1437764400z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Chariot
3 - NightmareTrigger
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - JustLynx
6 - Spirited
7 - derExperte
8 - freshVeggie
9 - Sub Zero
10 - Frecklestein
11 - Miguel81
12 - ExoSoul
? - Ruruja

nope, we were told that it's not coming in July but not when it is coming...
magi_crying.gif

July
? ;__;

Lain

nope, we were told that it's not coming in July but not when it is coming...
magi_crying.gif

edited: what was that about VN2 preorder? I don't see any preoder, only bundle starts in 11 hours thingie.

Bundle will have a 3 hours preorder window, so 7,30 hours from now more or less.

Arthea

meanwhile on greenlight

Brodding- a free stick man fighting... hats promised!

Mad Snowboarding - a mad snowboarding game obviously, I wish it looked much much better, hopefully it will control nicely instead, it has level editor and will support VR, not sure why anyone would want so looking game on VR, but what do I know

Shu's Garden - a cute space cactus sim, no hard goals game too

Rise of the Setting Sun - Imperial Simulator/RPG/Visual Novel (no, I didn't make that up) that borrows its naming skills from SE it would seem, probably is Long Live the Queen clone of sorts, probably not very good, but who knows
sometimes when I browse greenlight I think that artists on planed earth have to be extinct or something.

Tsioque - a kickstarter adventure game, shows some promise

Kart Racing Pro - a realistic karting simulator

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So does anyone have a teamspeak or mumble server?

Would be fun with some voicechat for the chivalry game night(optional to join ofc).

Chariot

So does anyone have a teamspeak or mumble server?

Would be fun with some voicechat for the chivalry game night(optional to join ofc).
I do. Although I am not sure how many slots that thing has. It's certainly enough ffor us, but I wouldn't inconvenience the other people who use the server.

So this could be a last resort if nobody else got one.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I do. Although I am not sure how many slots that thing has. It's certainly enough ffor us, but I wouldn't inconvenience the other people who use the server.

So this could be a last resort if nobody else got one.

I can make a temporary mumble server if noone else has one, it shouldn't be that bad.

GRaider81

Is there a GAF Steam Id exchange thread? Tried a search but couldn't find one.

Just made the jump to PC gaming and would love some Friends! Mostly playing stuff I can't get on console at the moment, strategy games etc.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Just made the jump to PC gaming and would love some Friends! Mostly playing stuff I can't get on console at the moment, strategy games etc.

There is here, but posting in this thread can't hurt. I added you

Arthea

There is a link for it in OP
list of us is here

if you wanna add yourself too

nobody reads OP as usual

edited: so bloody late...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Phantom Pain get!! Thanks nvidia!
edit: also, this is my first nvidia card in a long time, is there anything I should configure in the control panel? Like "adaptive vsync", what's the difference? Should I use it?

Adaptive vsync disables vsync when your framerate drops below your refresh rate and enables it when you can maintain 60Hz/60fps or your equivalent. It's intended for use in games within which you experience inconsistent performance, but you're better off trying to force triple buffering with the help of RivaTuner (Nvidia's own option has only ever applied to OpenGL specifically).

Just post a link to your profile and they'll come flooding in. I for one can't resist clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom