• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

VN2 preorder is up

edited: why are you always having Suikoden talk when I'm not here, is it conspiracy all steamgaf is part of?

Lain

You don't get an iso from PSN. What he's saying is that if you pay for a copy, downloading an iso for an emulator is 'ok' as you've already paid for the game.

Technically, I would agree.

You might not get an iso file, but you can get a download that you can turn into an iso file with the right tools. It's how I got VC3 to play on the PSP emulator. Bought it off JP PSN, downloaded it to PC with Media GO and used some tool to apply patch/turn it into iso.

Maniac

Banned
Yes, it'll will come with a psy monkey courier and camera wards lol

Fucking what the actual fuck?

Psy monkies are fucking terrifying!

Or so I thought when 8 year old me first played the game.

(They still freak me out slightly even to this very day, they're damned creepy)

Edit: So I assume this is Nightdive at work, right?

Uzzy

SHODAN's an announcer for DOTA2 now? That's cool. Wonder what's next. Maybe GabeN can throw a few million Harlan Ellison's way and we can get AM too.

Maniac

Banned
SHODAN's an announcer for DOTA2 now? That's cool. Wonder what's next. Maybe GabeN can throw a few million Harlan Ellison's way and we can get AM too.

Not yet. But she's-a-comin'! Their ETA is early november or some such. The original voice actor and sound designer is working on it :'3

Teppic

Is there a difference between PAL and NA suikoden?
Don't know about the first one, but the second one has some music missing from the NA release. The PAL release has some slowdowns with higher level spells in battle (not a huge problem) and sometimes a tone noise after casting certain spells (you have to cast another spell to get rid of it). I'd would choose the PAL version because of the fixed music.

I just realized that destiny still isnt on pc. I guess they might have been serious when they said they have no intentions of putting it on pc. Not that i care, got it on ps4 and returned it in less than a week(still the only game for ps4 that i traded in). Im sure people with addictive personalities would love it though, my friends on ps4 cant get enough it, i avoid joining the group char cause its always destiny this destiny that

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Killing Floor 2 WWAUT - Digging Too Deep

Deep below the layers of modern Europe persists the remnants of what came before. For the Italian city this includes a recently discovered series of caves and catacombs from a connecting sewer. Hearing of a possible localized outbreak, you and your team have been sent in to learn more.

cata1.jpg

While this initially appears to have been a complete intelligence failure, the Zeds seem to have cut off your exit, turning this, all too literally, into a tourist trap. But as your team heads down a stream, there are signs that the original intel may not have been so far off the mark. Something lurks below, and you may have well just been locked in with it. Let the adventures in this colossal cave begin!

cata2.jpg

With ‘Catacombs’ we wanted to offer a map that had a different playstyle than those released so far. It is unique in that it will be our first map where almost every light can be destroyed. Perks that utilize night vision and weapons with flashlights are advised!

cata3.jpg

We are looking forward to player feedback on this style of map! Gather your team, it is time to delve into the depths of the Catacombs.

cata4.jpg

As per player request we have also been providing a broader look at our development schedule via Dev Days left graphs and we have once again prepared a new one for this week. Some items to call out here are that several devs have completed their work on this patch, while others have been pulled in (that were working on other work previously). If you would like to read more about these graphs and how they are generated you can find that here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=110591

DevDays7-24.PNG

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Chivalry Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too - PRESS C TO SCREAM

header.jpg

t1437764400z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Chariot
3 - NightmareTrigger
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - JustLynx
6 - Spirited
7 - derExperte
8 - freshVeggie
9 - Sub Zero
10 - Frecklestein
11 - Miguel81
12 - ExoSoul
? - Ruruja

Mumble Server thanks to Spirited ( quote to reveal )

Dr Dogg

Wait? Marvel Heroes is 32gb? But it looks like shit. Is it voiced in a bajillion languages, come with all the nick nacks that they want you to pony money up for or something else crazy?

Edit: Well download size is 13.8gb which a little less unwieldy.

Those Wolfenstein-discounts are worse than during the summer sale one month ago. What are you doing, Bethesda?
Real deals dont go on steam anymore cause they know people will buy it just cause they're too stubborn to buy it elsewhere even though it'll activate on steam anyway

I want to buy the Quake bundle but this price...

And Bethesda doesn't put it cheaper than this all year :(

Everyone is getting on the Steam Tax train. Seems that good prices are only to be found on legit key seller sites, bundles, or pricing errors.

Don't be shocked if others join the train. Now that steam is so huge, companies have less of an incentive to slash prices as hard to try and draw people to the storefront. People are already coming, so why cost yourself money when you dont have to?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Wait? Marvel Heroes is 32gb? But it looks like shit. Is it voiced in a bajillion languages, come with all the nick nacks that they want you to pony money up for or something else crazy?

Edit: Well download size is 13.8gb which a little less unwieldy.

It looks like shit (and also runs like shit sometimes), but it's a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom