• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm on the newest idlemaster and newest steam beta and I haven't unlocked any cards all day (been running for at least 4 hours). Do things just unlock slower at first with the simultaneous idle thing, or should I try getting the stable steam version?

P.S.
Thanks for the update, jshackles!

Edit: The progress bar also isn't filling up any more.

Sober

You can actually just replay the last level on uber to unlock it fine (a wonderful design decision they kept in The Old Blood) so I suspect the NG+ route will work as well.
Good to hear. Just doing uber on the other timeline and collecting stuff I didn't nab the first time through and also using chapter select for hp/armour upgrades I might've missed. Game is damn fun enough to go through again anyway.

edit: not sure how to pull off the last few demolition perk unlocks though.

L.O.R.D

lol , while i was playing Distance the game trolled me and
shut down my PC just like Batman AA

57BEFE00E058FEC8804476F737C5D92982FE0959

Shadownet

Banned
Alright, 10 more minutes for my giveaway above. (Sorry, I've been on vacation so I didn't have time to do them. Gotta hurry and do them all now. Got a couple more to do.)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
If people 'like' a screen of yours on Steam, is it normal that I can't see who it is if it's 3+ people? There's no way to check other usernames.

That feel when you come back after two weeks and see that everything wants to update: Steam, Windows, Adobe, and 11 games...including Marvel Heroes.

But it's good to be back all the same.

Shadownet

Banned
Congratulation MarcoZombieCannon for winning Metro Last Light Redux! NExt one coming up.
Even though you probably shouldn't have won, since I gifted you a copy of Dead Rising 3 for your birthday and you didn't enjoy it. Then again, it's my fault. It was a shit port.

Did you see that RotTR news? ;)

I did, I'll be selling my plasma to buy you a copy once it come out on Steam, don't worry baby.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys, so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #23: Child of Light

Anteater

Congratulation MarcoZombieCannon for winning Metro Last Light Redux! NExt one coming up.
Even though you probably shouldn't have won, since I gifted you a copy of Dead Rising 3 for your birthday and you didn't enjoy it. Then again, it's my fault. It was a shit port.

pssh what a jerk! he should've forced himself to like it

Yessir, it does indeed. Though I've never played it online.

awesome, there's not enough online arpg with controller support!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Good to hear. Just doing uber on the other timeline and collecting stuff I didn't nab the first time through and also using chapter select for hp/armour upgrades I might've missed. Game is damn fun enough to go through again anyway.

edit: not sure how to pull off the last few demolition perk unlocks though.
If you find a checkpoint where can consistently pull off the action required for the perk you can just keep reloading to grind out the total number required.

Anteater

child of light is pretty decent, remember to play it on hard if you don't want to streamroll everything

although I still think the combat is a bit broken

damn it I don't know where I parked my car in borderlands last night

Jawmuncher

Hello everyone, as you may or may not know. I am the secret hidden mystery artist for the SteamGAF project. As of today I am officially a GAF-er and so, for a special #Screenshot Saturday have a super secret photo for the project. Witness the delightful galpals in a candid moment !

Splendid! I hope to get to know you all much more in the up coming months !

Ahhhh HELL YEAH. Welcome to GAF, and I can't wait to see more of your work and you around these parts!
Also you should share your SteamID if you want, so we can add you.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Hello everyone, as you may or may not know. I am the secret hidden mystery artist for the SteamGAF project. As of today I am officially a GAF-er and so, for a special #Screenshot Saturday have a super secret photo for the project. Witness the delightful galpals in a candid moment !

I still read this in a Professor Fransworth voice

Sayara

Neo Member
Ahhhh HELL YEAH. Welcome to GAF, and I can't wait to see more of your work and you around these parts!
Also you should share your SteamID if you want, so we can add you.

Thanks! I think I put that stuff in correctly, this is a vast new world ive traveled :3c

Sober

If you find a checkpoint where can consistently pull off the action required for the perk you can just keep reloading to grind out the total number required.
Definitely been cheesing that, just never in my playthroughs ever forced a grenade drop pre-throw or threw one back even with the perk. Think I found a few spots in some guides, gonna try those out.

Turfster

Hello everyone, as you may or may not know. I am the secret hidden mystery artist for the SteamGAF project. As of today I am officially a GAF-er

Welcome.

Steam accounts seem to be getting hacked left right and center at the moment. A lot of popular streamers are getting screwed over.
Doesn't seem to be an actual hack, but some kind of spoofing thing/abuse of the lost password linked to a site with leaked email addresses?

I did a factory reset to my windows partition (I had some weird problems with office). I'm trying to play any of my games on Steam, and I keep getting the first time setup directx bs, and my status briefly goes into in-game to go back to normal.

I already ran dxdiag just to check if I had directx installed, and I do have it.
charm_rage.gif

Spyware

I did a factory reset to my windows partition (I had some weird problems with office). I'm trying to play any of my games on Steam, and I keep getting the first time setup directx bs, and my status briefly goes into in-game to go back to normal.

I already ran dxdiag just to check if I had directx installed, and I do have it.
charm_rage.gif
Yeah, you have the base, but the games wanna install the 40 other versions. :p

pahamrick

Steam accounts seem to be getting hacked left right and center at the moment. A lot of popular streamers are getting screwed over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3elt4w/several_twitch_streamers_just_got_hijacked_and/

Now some of the dota 2 personalities are getting hit.

FYI for everyone out there.

Looks like it has something to do with a password change exploit, allowing someone to access an account by bypassing Steam Guard emails. Seems like only Steam Guard mobile is exempt from it.

Hello, great to have you here! Hope you'll settle in just fine.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

You finally made it <3

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3elt4w/several_twitch_streamers_just_got_hijacked_and/

Now some of the dota 2 personalities are getting hit.

FYI for everyone out there.

I almost want to say this should get a thread, but reading what the exploit may or may not be makes me want to hope Valve patches this out before that happens. It seems like it's dead simple.

madjoki

Looks like it has something to do with a password change exploit, allowing someone to access an account by bypassing Steam Guard emails. Seems like only Steam Guard mobile is exempt from it.

It's fixed now.

Basically it accepted empty value ("") as password reset code.

Yeah, that's like first thing you should check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom