• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I've been at least on 3 Go Go Nippon giveaways, never got it. It's going to be my curse or something

i suspect there's another few dozen floating around in modbot. will do a bunch more turd garbage dumps over the next week. also, checked modbot's PM history; has received over 350,000 PMs in the last 2 years.

zkylon

zkylewd
mercenary kings is pretty fun on multiplayer, missions go much quicker and it just feels less grindy

gonna gift my friends some copies and get us to play together heh

weird thing is that you get stuck at like 9 or 29 RP or something so you can't rank up until the lower level person clears their "rank up" level or something but you can still do it multiplayer, they just gotta be the ones hosting

something like that, it's pretty wonky

but it's a fun game for now, i can already see it being exhausting for me on my own but with friends might be more entertaining

at least the gameplay is more fun than boredlands

you mean opposite of blergh i hope

for the two ppl that aren't tired af of me saying it: analogue is great

also go go nippon is crap

Jazz573

mercenary kings is pretty fun on multiplayer, missions go much quicker and it just feels less grindy

gonna gift my friends some copies and get us to play together heh

weird thing is that you get stuck at like 9 or 29 RP or something so you can't rank up until the lower level person clears their "rank up" level or something but you can still do it multiplayer, they just gotta be the ones hosting

something like that, it's pretty wonky

but it's a fun game for now, i can already see it being exhausting for me on my own but with friends might be more entertaining

at least the gameplay is more fun than boredlands

you mean opposite of blergh i hope

for the two ppl that aren't tired af of me saying it: analogue is great

also go go nippon is crap

Definitely agree on Analogue. I wouldn't say it's great, but I would say it's pretty good. Nothing to say in terms of Go Go Nippon tho, since I haven't played it yet.

Even if you say Go Go Nippon is crap, is there any part you did like?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Labyrinthine Dreams : -- MB-4BAC31FBE01F78FC - Taken by Undead Bokun
Whisper of a Rose -- MB-BB6B45988109C73F - Taken by Jazz573
Pixel Star -- MB-4626ABFEDC1A59BC - Taken by Kuroyume
Aveyond: Lord of Twilight : -- MB-44B89B533C0D076B - Taken by Mikurden
Devil's Dare -- MB-044EFC1B33563C1E - Taken by dot
RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe -- MB-23FAFDAA35B3B367 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Tobe's Vertical Adventure -- MB-F5908E0B0BA412AE - Taken by PandaPedinte
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-E3CB75E3FA860324 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-C3C0DBE5E7782557 - Taken by xGreg
Cosmochoria -- MB-4D2AED6FAFA3937E - Taken by Gintoki

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Labyrinthine Dreams : was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Whisper of a Rose was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Pixel Star was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Aveyond: Lord of Twilight : was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Devil's Dare was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tobe's Vertical Adventure was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ravensword: Shadowlands was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Cosmochoria was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

zkylon

zkylewd
Definitely agree on Analogue. I wouldn't say it's great, but I would say it's pretty good. Nothing to say in terms of Go Go Nippon tho, since I haven't played it yet.

Even if you say Go Go Nippon is crap, is there any part you did like?

nope, it's crap

ExoSoul

Banned
I thought that was going to the toughest one, but the one in the screen actually has me stumped even more. I've tried
the 'jumping into eachother' trick again, but here it doesn't work. I can only shoot the clone into the area upside down

edit: lol still stuck, this one is a real pain

Let me know when you've abandoned all hope
or you know, beat it

zkylon

zkylewd
884BE84631907B895834E30C80A2A9B29DE108D7

taunt spam is best in class in mercenary kings

TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE

BRAVO ZULU

TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE
TANGO YANKEE

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need friends to play Mercenary Kings. I have fun with the game but I can tell the multiplayer makes it shine.

Oh. Btw. Eanan wanted a Talos Principle copy for 6$. I wrote him a PM and will wait 2 more days whether he answers. If anyone else wants it after that, I have one for 6$.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I thought that was going to the toughest one, but the one in the screen actually has me stumped even more. I've tried
the 'jumping into eachother' trick again, but here it doesn't work. I can only shoot the clone into the area upside down

edit: lol still stuck, this one is a real pain

I'm like 80% sure I glitch solved that. I remember doing something weird and not being sure whether I did it right... Cherish it though, you're pretty far in the game now!

Someone built a GUI for livestreamer if you don't want to deal with cmd prompts and what not.
Just had finally time to test and boy, it works perfect! Thanks man.
Good save. That might have been my arrow as it was only me and one other archer up there.
I remember you killing me loads ;_;
Haha, it was fun!
Hey guys, just got my account verified after 3 different emails and 4 years (maybe longer?) of lurking. Thought I would make my first post a giveaway in my favorite thread on GAF. Cheers.
Welcome aboard!
Hello everyone, as you may or may not know. I am the secret hidden mystery artist for the SteamGAF project. As of today I am officially a GAF-er and so, for a special #Screenshot Saturday have a super secret photo for the project. Witness the delightful galpals in a candid moment !

Splendid! I hope to get to know you all much more in the up coming months !
Welcome! Totally had to make a double-take to realize you are not Cheese. Nice art really Mr. mega-stache!
That feel when you come back after two weeks and see that everything wants to update: Steam, Windows, Adobe, and 11 games...including Marvel Heroes.

But it's good to be back all the same.
Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the sun and beach!
*grumbles* You know what day it is. Good luck. Add me on Steam for your prize if you win.
giphy.gif

Happy birthday Shadow! Was a real nice thing to follow, your birthday-raffle-train. Always kept off from entering in excitement for the next thing, hah. And look what you did now?! So many giveaways for your sweet PIF one ;)
TNO looks neat but it won't work easily here so there's no need to slim others chances. Much appreciated all these.

Momentary

Banned
I think they probably can adjust the rate, although it does make sense that most of the pre-orders are right at the start and near the end, similar to the curve you see with kickstarter campaigns.

I estimate 60 Percent before October. Then we'll get the other 40 the week of the release.

Coldsun

Banned
I don't suppose anyone knows of any sites still selling Batman Arkham Knight since WB pulled the title. Yes, I'm aware it's a buggy mess, but I'm feeling adventurous.

Shadownet

Banned
I don't suppose anyone knows of any sites still selling Batman Arkham Knight since WB pulled the title. Yes, I'm aware it's a buggy mess, but I'm feeling adventurous.
Then get Witcher 3.

Happy birthday Shadow! Was a real nice thing to follow, your birthday-raffle-train. Always kept off from entering in excitement for the next thing, hah. And look what you did now?! So many giveaways for your sweet PIF one ;)
TNO looks neat but it won't work easily here so there's no need to slim others chances. Much appreciated all these.

Those infomercials always make me laughs. and thanks man. Giveaway trains are the best.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameSale

I just got a key for $14.

The keys expire August 1st, so the closer we get to that the more desperate people will be to sell off codes. If you wait a day or two, you could probably get an even better price.

I was able to talk the price down from 25 by mentioning that I know the keys will expire soon, and that the port is really poor quality meaning people are selling it really cheap elsewhere.

So basically, if people don't redeem the Nvidia keys by August 1st, they'll be worth nothing. Nows the time to bargain!

Man, Steam is downloading pretty SLOWLY for me today.
I've tried downloading a random file from another source and it's definitely not my internet connection problem.

Ventara

I can get it for you (Ventara and Shadownet) when I come home. The price is still there for 14 hours. I am at work now.

Awesome! Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Can I Paypal you the money now? I'll be heading to sleep soon and don't want to miss out. Just send me a PM with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom