• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

spockeyebrow.gif

you do hate your FF13 and fps has nothing to do with it, or do they?

I will fight you tooth and nail that Penny Arcade 3 has a better fighting system than FFXIII did.
I mean, it's Grandia 2 without positioning/AOE attacks. With the urgency of kicking the monsters behinds ASAP due to their stat raise each turn.
What's not to like about it?

Poll will be closed in a couple days, then the countdown for gaffers to join the game will be posted.

dd3488ae69593cedf5e73b818ae98e6737aa956c.jpg
2b19a255140350735cf8461f6e893452e1eae95e.jpg
351603b89e1863831c84aacab7bf3a315f03443b.jpg

Vote for steamgaf euro night two game

dex3108

Yay my week started great. I got my credit card taken by ATM because i entered PIN wrong twice (i thought that it takes it after 3rd mistake) and they don;t know when i will get it back (they are so lazy that they remove cards when they do ATM refill) and they don't know when next refill will happen. Oh well at least my card is still active.

And Steam Store is down.

Lain

I was browsing the Steam store with the browser and making use of ES and then the store stopped working, not even with the client. DAMN YOU JSHACKLES THIS IS ALL ES FAULT!!!!!!

I hope it wont take too long for Valve to fix their problem with the store. I'd like to grab Saviors.

Average game completion rate of 69%. I will attempt to maintain this ratio forever.

Also I ordered a gtx 970, and one of the games I want to replay with the new prettyness is going to be Farcry 3. If anyone here has mod recommendations for it since I never looked heavily into any, I'd appreciate some.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Average game completion rate of 69%. I will attempt to maintain this ratio forever.

Also I ordered a gtx 970, and one of the games I want to replay with the new prettyness is going to be Farcry 3. If anyone here has mod recommendations for it since I never looked heavily into any, I'd appreciate some.

Ubi games don't really offer much in the way of modification support (there are less than 20 mods in total for FC4 on Nexus). Definitely install this, though.

Edit: D'oh, I misread "3" as "4". I don't think 3 has any particularly annoying game design decisions.

Edit: D'oh, I misread "3" as "4". I don't think 3 has any particularly annoying game design decisions.

Yeah, I think 3's good on its own, but I already played through it twice. I'm hoping for something to spice it up a little bit, make it harder, etc. I remember trying Ziggy's mod and finding good and bad with it, but it's been a few years and I wondered if anyone here has tried more than that.

Arthea

That's a weird way of saying: "The game will probably run as intended, months after launch."

that's how PR talks, you should know that by now

edited: I don't know was it discussed or not but Shiness isn't coming anymore this year, even to EA, maybe in 2016. Considering it was kickstarted in 2014... yeah, that doesn't sound good at all.
And it was removed from the store altogether.

Tizoc

Ayo like remember that one time
THe Steam ver. of Dishonored 1 Complete
Was on sale for like $10?

Good times~
Finally i bought missing Dishonored DLC. And i didn't pay full price it costed me 3 euros so f-you Bethesda :D

Where are they on sale at?

dex3108

Ayo like remember that one time
THe Steam ver. of Dishonored 1 Complete
Was on sale for like $10?

Good times~

Where are they on sale at?

It is 6 euros on Steam now and friend owed me some items on Steam that i sold so i got around 3 euros from that and i payed rest with my card.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Ooo that sounds nice. AK already looks incredible in my PC and that would be pretty sweet if we get more graphics bonuses that I can enable on my NG+ run.

wilflare

what would make you buy the Steam cards, emoticons or backgrounds of any particular game?
- is it all about the franchise/IP?
- or how nice they look?
- or just wanna collect them all?

---
I personally buy just to increase my level (yes...)
and support the devs or the games I really like

Hektor

what would make you buy the Steam cards, emoticons or backgrounds of any particular game?
- or how nice they look?

---

but good emotes are always helpful. I bought a few cards for Valk Chro 2 days ago and i was really disappointed with the emotes:
:VC_LANCER:

:VC_ENGINEER:

Like wtf am i supposed to do with them.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
- or how nice they look?

I just want a background that looks nice. Some do. Most don't. The background I'm using at the moment is from Trine 2, which I've never played.

- or how nice they look?

---
All 3 reasons! Except when it comes to backgrounds. The only purpose in me buying backgrounds is if it's cheap and looks really good, otherwise sell them all for money!
:B1:

He lanced her right in the engineer.
XznjDad.gif

Tizoc

I bought PS+ 3 month subscription and purchased all PS+ games for this month. Now i only need to buy PS4 so i can play them XD

Well
Summer Games Done Quick had a raffle for winning a PS4, you just had to donate like $30 IIRC.
Dunno if it is still running :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom