• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim and even if i had to grind a lot if wasnt as bad as i expected , game felt maybe a little short but it was fun :) ,
also the final boss was way too easy, maybe i shouldnt have wasted my time getting all the swords to lvl 10 :v

Tizoc

just finished Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim and even if i had to grind a lot if wasnt as bad as i expected , game felt maybe a little short but it was fun :) ,
also the final boss was way too easy, maybe i shouldnt have wasted my time getting all the swords to lvl 10 :v

Actually final boss becomes unbeatable unless you max out your swords :V

Kuroyume

Banned
ibb & obb is the second copy from the ibb & obb I won from the Modbot giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crab Cakes Rescue -- MB-872634CCB19D2DCB - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
The Lost City Of Malathedra -- MB-17C11AE64FA262D3 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-8E02F1667CA1EEEF - Taken by Zeeman. 3 entrants total.
Odysseus: Long Way Home -- MB-8E2095D404A8AF1E - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Garden Rescue -- MB-9573D0743570DFBB - Taken by r3n4ud. 1 entrants total.

t1438015646z1.png

kjo1qbmodbortpd3.gif

I remember hearing Rocksteady was doing the PC port of AK too...

But sure, if it's Avalanche, then you'll be fine.

And then a day before release, Iron Galaxy/DaveLang is all like "It's me, Austin"

Your suspicions should have been on high long before that, when the batmobile gameplay was shown! :p

Did Chuck ever get his steam wallet code? I see no new PMs from him, so I have no idea if he took care of it in another way or if I'm still helping him out.

zkylon

zkylewd
any good podcasts to listen on the train to work?

i'm thinking maybe patrick klepek's?

duno..

I'm with you, bro. I noticed the last Chivalry euro night and I kind of wanted to take part because I bought it and didn't have anyone to play, but I was shy to ask. Maybe we could form a south american night (?). Or a global, idk.
well tbh i don't really want to play any of those games (and i can't either since no video card lol) but would be nice to be asked :>

Everybody is welcome to steam gaf euro night, but you might get lag if you are too far away, that's why it says euro night, but if you can deal with the lag you are more than welcome :)
lolgaffers can attest how well i deal with lag lol

Koei Tecmo needs to get Gust on the PC bandwagon. I need that Land with no Night! Give it to QLOC though.

0353.jpg

yorunonaikuni_1507275.jpg
whoa that looks pretty

what's that

Kynda weird looking, isn't it?

That's just the weapon tab of his inventory.
that thing just gave me a headache

Ventara

Did Chuck ever get his steam wallet code? I see no new PMs from him, so I have no idea if he took care of it in another way or if I'm still helping him out.

:O Dammit! Dude made off with my $6! I'll probably never hear from him again!

Nah, I'm just kidding. But I haven't heard anything from him either. Hope he was able to get those Talos copies.

Parsnip

any good podcasts to listen on the train to work?

i'm thinking maybe patrick klepek's?

I only listen to the bombcast (and I'm like 30 weeks behind on these) and beastcast. And occasionally nerdist, depending on the guests.

I can't tolerate klepek.

derExperte

only 60?!
I have more than 100 left, too afraid to count
I'm jelly

edited: I'm actually not sure what to do with couple of games I'm stuck in, like This Starry Midnight We Make, I want to finish it, but I'm seriously stuck there without any ideas what to do left.

Check a guide. Then delete with extreme prejudice. That's how I got under 100 in the first place.

Omega

Banned
Witcher AI when it comes to fist fights isn't exactly the best. just keep moving around and wait for them to come at you one at a time AssCreed style.

pahamrick

Is this still dead?

Reading the MechWarrior 2 thread over on Gaming brought back some solid memories of mech games, and Chromehounds isn't on PC as far as I know. I could use some mech.

I still remember years ago (15+), shortly after I built my first gaming computer, that my mom randomly came home with a gift of MechWarrior 2 and MechWarrior 2 Mercenaries because she knew I liked robots and it was on clearance at some store.

Great memories.

Turfster

I still remember years ago (15+), shortly after I built my first gaming computer, that my mom randomly came home with a gift of MechWarrior 2 and MechWarrior 2 Mercenaries because she knew I liked robots and it was on clearance at some store.
I still have the collector's edition watch somewhere.
The long sleeve t-shirt died an honourable death years ago, tho.
Good times.

... man, has it really been almost 20 years?

How's this supposed to work? Do you need to have Alienware stuff?

Yes, you need to own at least 2 Alienware devices to redeem the Steam key for the game. You can only redeem it when both Alienware devices are on and they are connected to the Alienware Hive Servers™.

no you just click "get key" and they give key and you redeem key on Steam.

pahamrick

I still have the collector's edition watch somewhere.
The long sleeve t-shirt died an honourable death years ago, tho.
Good times.

... man, has it really been almost 20 years?

I don't remember if the versions I got even came with that stuff. I just remember spending hours in front of the computer with my joystick, playing the games over and over and over.

I ended up grabbing Mechwarrior 3 and 4 down the line, but they never had the same impact on me that 2 and Mercenaries did.

And yeah, it has. I wouldn't mind a remake of Mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom