• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

so , the car glitch in Devil's Third wasn't glitch at all
the car really appear like this in real life

6-10-2013%2010-11-12%20AM-300x175.jpg
That's actually hilarious. I didn't even make the connection that this could be a screenshot from an airport level or something.

That said, it still looks pretty bad, even as an approximation of that special car.

Daaang. Too much even for the frost?! The frost who gave close to a thousand games here? Someone should chip in for you!

Not that many, though if somewhere where to guess the games I've given away, say within 5, I might be so inclined as to give them something from their wishlist* (no promises though :p)

JaseC has given more in quantity, and many others have given games of higher quality. :3

Also, while I'm no Ningen, I spent a lot of time on CAG prior to GAF for good reason.

Nope, still waiting.

You guys made sure to follow their twitter and not just RT, right?

Cause if you don't follow them, they can't DM you a code.

For reference, I tweeted thanks after retweeting and following:

@Deceptive_Games RT'ed. Thanks a lot!
11:42 AM - 27 Jul 2015

Deceptive Games (via Twitter) to me (DM) @ 11:43 AM

You guys made sure to follow their twitter and not just RT, right?

Cause if you don't follow them, they can't DM you a code.

For reference, I tweeted thanks after retweeting and following:

@Deceptive_Games RT'ed. Thanks a lot!
11:42 AM - 27 Jul 2015

Deceptive Games (via Twitter) to me (DM) @ 11:43 AM

Sure did. Will probably wait until they tweet an update since the last one is that they are sorting things out.

$30 is my impulse buy price

I usually buy only a couple of games a year at or around launch. My huge backlog and my tendency to be a cheap ass always push me to wait a game out.

But with MGSV, i know the internet is going to try and spoil it as much as it can. I figure that if i dont play it during the first month of its release I might as well throw my hands in the air and accept that some asshat is going to ruin it for me.

So i guess that means that MGSV will be one of my couple of game this year.

Soulflarz

Banned
I usually buy only a couple of games a year at or around launch. My huge backlog and my tendency to be a cheap ass always push me to wait a game out.

But with MGSV, i know the internet is going to try and spoil it as much as it can. I figure that if i dont play it during the first month of its release I might as well throw my hands in the air and accept that some asshat is going to ruin it for me.

So i guess that means that MGSV will be one of my couple of game this year.

I need MGS5 launch day too. Orz, that 2 week delay.

Teggy

Is Peace Walker (the PSP version) worth playing? I've dipped into it a couple of times without it grabbing me and I'd like to play Phantom Pain this year.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Is Peace Walker (the PSP version) worth playing? I've dipped into it a couple of times without it grabbing me and I'd like to play Phantom Pain this year.

Play the HD version if you can. It's impossible to control on PSP.

Soulflarz

Banned

Yes. Yes a hundred times.

Obviously, console is better, but uh...original is still a ton of fun!

Gotta go fast.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners -- MB-A62EE5B8F62751A5 - Taken by trailmix16. 4 entrants total.

t1438033645z1.png

Teggy

If you can emulate it on PC it will be good
But the HD edition still better

Yes. Yes a hundred times.

Obviously, console is better, but uh...original is still a ton of fun!

Play the HD version if you can. It's impossible to control on PSP.

Hm...I guess I can get if for PS3. Wish I had bought it when it was on sale a bunch of times tho. I guess I can see if there's a flash sale coming up.

Better question. Why no Rocket League? :(

Cause Ningen doesn't own it on Steam?

Once that cross platform play patch is out, more of us in here (those with PS4s and active PS+ subs) will have the game (including Ningen) so it might be an option then?

Or, y'know, set up your own Rocket League night like Ningen did for the other games in the poll? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom