• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well, it looks like Valve went and changed the account page.

hRhTpbK.png

I like it
but I'm going to have to re-code the account total function again in Enhanced Steam, if possible.

Oh well - off for LiS

That the one everyone was complaining about because of Geralt?

Either way, thanks for bringing it up, will probably pick up tomorrow after work.

I saw the word Geralt and my ears were not disappointed.

Are all the episodes out now, or is a Telltale-style release?

It's nice to see the Walking Dead spawning more of these more narrative-focused adventure games, cause I really like them.

Jazz573

Similar to Toukiden Kiwami.

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1980*1080 pixel over, True Color

So detailed.. -_-

4 GB of RAM for a VN?! Also, how do you betatest a VN anyway? Doesn't seem like a genre that would work with a betatest. :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well, it looks like Valve went and changed the account page.

I like it
but I'm going to have to re-code the account total function again in Enhanced Steam, if possible.

Oh well - off for LiS

I like the purchase history page. Clicking a transaction takes you to the Steam Help site and lists the products.

madjoki

Proof-reading.

We are looking for beta testers with different PC specs to make sure the game runs smoothly before its release on August 25th!

Unless it's very awfully coded it should run on just about anything that runs recent Windows.

I like the purchase history page. Clicking a transaction takes you to the Steam Help site and lists the products.

Yeah me too.

+ Market transactions in same list, grouped by date
+ Wallet balance listed
- No key activation dates anymore

pahamrick

Is the option to add your cellphone to your Steam account to get SMS messages new, or has it been there for awhile and I just missed it?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Incognito -- MB-90CE8AE9469EB1F3 - Taken by BernardoOne

Salsa

guess I need to play LiS ep 2 and 3 already

do they have a recap at the start? guess I still do remember 1 tho. little happened

HELLA little

Rocket league is awesome! At first I wasn't too keen on it. I decided to purchase it as it hit the magic dollar threshold for impulse-I'm-drunk-so-why-not purchase. I've been hooked ever since. I just wish I had more time to play. I'm still terri-bad at it but I'm having such a good time playing that I don't care. I have't bothered to try ranked yet, or any other match besides the standard 3 on 3. My sons love playing it as well (the local co op is great). It is a very rare game that I can enjoy playing with the kiddos but this one hits all the right notes for me. It is one of the best games I've played all year and I'm looking forward to continuing playing it.

wilflare

is it right to say that Steam Cards, Profiles, Emoticons, etc are something (steam) gamers come to expect?

anyone remember reading any dev stories/articles on how this (meta) market is working out for them?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Sadly, the transaction history no longer lists if something was purchased as a gift or not, so there won't be a way for me to break that up anymore. However, I'm thinking of adding a total to the main page (again, if possible) and adding a running total field to the transaction detail page, so you can see how much you'd spent on Steam up to a point in time.

Jazz573

I think it's more to do with the sound quality than anything. I'm sure it'll probably run fine on an i3 with 4GB RAM and intel HD 4000 graphics.

You just described my computer. :p Except it has an i5 instead of an i3. Needless to say I'm on a Laptop. :p

The sound theory sounds reasonable. There's usually a lot of work put into VN soundtracks, since it's a pretty important way of driving home emotions, and obviously they want it to be the best experience.

We've signed up to give away keys, essentially.

Not sure if you're allowed to do that. :p But if it is allowed and I don't get in, I'd be interested in your key.

Uzzy

Morning SteamGAF. Signed up for that Amnesia beta, looking forward to some horror VN! Or, you know, a gentle romance. Either works.

Jazz573

Morning SteamGAF. Signed up for that Amnesia beta, looking forward to some horror VN! Or, you know, a gentle romance. Either works.

If I get in it will be the first Otome game I play. :p

Also, I think you'll get a bit of both. VNDB says it's between 10-30 hours in total, so there will be plenty of endings.

zkylon

zkylewd
well she reminded me more of revy from black lagoon so i named her revy

the game's pretty hilarious with friends, enemies hit really hard and getting ppl to coordinate instead of yelling random crap is really hard when your friends are as dumb as mine lol

picking revy is the best, she gets this cute little coat in her waiting-for-other-players animation that's just too adorable

Dr Dogg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh STOP TALKING ABOUT LiS!!! I've got 9ish hours to go before I can play and the spoiler tags of doom are too temping to click!

Sadly, the transaction history no longer lists if something was purchased as a gift or not, so there won't be a way for me to break that up anymore. However, I'm thinking of adding a total to the main page (again, if possible) and adding a running total field to the transaction detail page, so you can see how much you'd spent on Steam up to a point in time.

That's odd purchased gifts show up under my transaction history. They're labelled Gift Purchase under the Type column and show up for either wallet or card transactions. Unless you meant something specifically with the markup or different entirely. Biggest pain for me is that redeemed keys or received gifts are no longer in there and dated but I guess I'll just have to be a bit more attentive when updating my purchase/catalogue spreadsheet.

milena87

I thought about staying up last night and wait for life is strange... 2 a.m. was a bit much, though. I need at least 6 hours of sleep to appear human.

The wait for tonight is going to be difficult.

Uzzy

well she reminded me more of revy from black lagoon so i named her revy

the game's pretty hilarious with friends, enemies hit really hard and getting ppl to coordinate instead of yelling random crap is really hard when your friends are as dumb as mine lol

picking revy is the best, she gets this cute little coat in her waiting-for-other-players animation that's just too adorable

Getting to play as Two Hands is pretty damn awesome. And that coat animation looks real sweet. I do enjoy seeing some good idle animations.

As for LIS, I'm glad to see people going nuts over it. Looking forward to playing it when the full season is out.

I finished it.

Fuck!

Yeah, that ending was something else alright. The wait for e5 is going to be excruciating. I doubt it will happen but I hope Dontnod can get it out in a more timely manner than e4. If e5 keeps this quality up LiS is probably gonna be at the top of my list at the end of the year.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh STOP TALKING ABOUT LiS!!! I've got 9ish hours to go before I can play and the spoiler tags of doom are too temping to click!

Good luck holding out, Dogg.

dex3108

No matter what I do Nvidia DSR doesn't work for me (somehow it switches refresh rate above 60Hz and my monitor just says Out of Range), but GeDoSaTo works without issues. I can push Dishonored to 4K and keep steady 60 FPS. Only issue with GeDoSaTo is that mouse is way off in Steam Overlay. GeDoSaTo is fine for DX9 games but I really want to make DSR work for DX11 games but I don't know how :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom