• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I wonder if the reason
jshackles hasn't posted in this thread yet
is because he's still trying to recover
from the shock of LiS ep. 4

derExperte

My upgrade to Windows 10 is ready according to WU. See you on the other side.

Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe is potentially fun but fucking hard, not necessarily in a good way, controls are floaty and some one-hit kills come out of nowhere. Also after about an hour the game is using 16GB RAM and killing my PC, does the Steam version use Flash? Never seen anything like this.

dex3108

We need more info.

I enabled DSR multipliers in Nvidia CP, lowered smoothness to 15, and when i choose any resolution above 1080p in game i simply get Out of Range message on my monitor.

With GeDoSaTo i entered 1440p and 4K in settings, went in game and choose 4K resolution and it simply worked.

Hooooley Shit!!!!

11760198_993248117361981_3853328570914868073_n.png

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I wonder if few years down the line Dr Dogg or whoever will bitch and moan about UE4 and it's bad... dunno, anti-aliasing? GPU usage?
UE3 was also loved back when PS360 gen started, wasn't it?

I thought many complained about muddy/brown color schemes and plastic looking skin.

So yeah, Life is Strange with xbone controller plugged in would cause audio issue in prerendered cutscenes, pretty weird bug.
I enabled DSR multipliers in Nvidia CP, lowered smoothness to 15, and when i choose any resolution above 1080p in game i simply get Out of Range message on my monitor.

With GeDoSaTo i entered 1440p and 4K in settings, went in game and choose 4K resolution and it simply worked.
Have you tried DSR with other monitors?

dex3108

So yeah, Life is Strange with xbone controller plugged in would cause audio issue in prerendered cutscenes, pretty weird bug.
Have you tried DSR with other monitors?

Nope i only have one :D And i can't move my PC to living room to try my TV. If GeDoSaTo works i don't see why DSR shouldn't work. Only reason i can think off is that DSR somehow rises Refresh Rate and that is why my monitor freaks out (it says Out of Range 113.8kHz / 75Hz).

Parsnip

I should play Mafia 2 at some point. I really liked the first one.

All games or just dishonored? Try reinstalling the latest drivers and pick clean install.
Also what are you connected with, DVI, HDMI or DP?

dex3108

All games or just dishonored? Try reinstalling the latest drivers and pick clean install.

It's not only Dishonored, every game i tied same results Out of Range. I tried before i did Windows 8.1 clean install and after same results. I am connected with VGA over DVI-I Adapter i think. And first i thought that was an issue that is why i didn't tried GeDoSaTo before. I thought if DSR doesn't work nothing will work. And on my surprise GeDo works without any issues.

Apparently not, something's downloading in the background and I assume it's W10.

Yeap Win 10 is downloading in C:\$Windows.~BT

And Happy B-Day Man Puncher :D

milena87

In three hours time it will be midnight here.

Which is my birthday.

Happy soon to be Birthday!

---------------
I started playing KotOR2 again over the weekend. Light side female now, dark side male for a second playthrough later.

I'd really like for this to become a new trend and see all my favorite old games getting achievements.
And even not so old games. Alpha Protocol was really fun to complete on the Xbox, it's a pity there are no achievements on steam.

And all the Ubisoft games of course... Who cares about uplay achievements?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Electricity went out when updating win10 so now I have to reinstall windows as something became corrupt.

I hate power outages.

Nzyme32

Looks like there is some fun stuff happening with Alien Isolation on SteamDB. Something I assumed code named "Necronomicon", previously "Nothing to See Here", as well as Linux support and possible Steam Controller support.

gar3

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The 39 Steps -- MB-4E45C0F7D09BA001 - Taken by crazyrabbits

Lain

The C: drive? And you can't change this?
What is this, 1995?

With games putting saves, configuration files and screenshots still in the C drive (and in various and different directories) without giving you any choice, I'd say lots of things in the PC world are still living in the past.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD for PC launches August 18

Additions to the PC version include:

• Improved in-game battle camera
  • Scalable motion blur settings
  • Customizable dynamic screen shot mode
  • Upgraded graphics resolution options for high-end PCs
  • Increased blood levels
  • New character speed boosts
  • Full controller support
  • Full Steam achievements and trading cards

Users who pre-order the game on Steam will receive the Master Chocobo as your courier and Moogle (Class Zero) as your ward in DOTA 2, plus an exclusive Final Fantasy Type-0 HD loading screen

Shssh, Vita-chan. No more cry, no more tears. They don't know your true worth. It's ok, little Vita. Everything is going to be ok.
They really don't. ;_;

Was it moved up? I recall it was going to be later. Interesting./

I'm jealous now

*Increased blood levels

That would have been great for when I played on X1
I don't think so, it was previously mentioned to be 2015 and rumored to be in October, iirc

The updates mentioned sound too good.

Shantom

"Users who pre-order the game on Steam will receive the Master Chocobo as your courier and Moogle (Class Zero) as your ward in DOTA 2"

Well, Type-0 should sell decently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom