• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantom

These are the first Valve items offered since the introduction of refunds, I believe. It'll be interesting to see how Valve handle that.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Great price for FF Type-0 (R$ 50,39). I'm juggling between this or Zestiria, the ToZ pre-order bonuses are nice. They're being released quite apart from each other though, I might *gasp* pre-order both games instead of waiting for substantial sales. Madness.

Deques

4joI7p8.png

Legit surprised. Would have thought 30-40. Good showing Squeenix. Good showing.

Somewhat close to what I have hoped for :)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
mmmmhhhh, I think Steam is trying to tell me something...

2CkipIQ.png

but noooope, that money is reserved for TitS 2...

Parsnip

I would wait for GMG

I was thinking about that as well. If the price had been €40 like I suspected, would have definitely waited.
But I felt good paying the asking price.

Now lets just hope that the port is decent. Hopefully the response to the FF13 ports taught them something about the PC market. You'd think that a company with as strong Western branch as Square would have some internal communication between the various teams that they would know what the PC gamers expect.

The console versions probably ran at 30fps right? The fact that they don't mention 60fps in the features probably means that it's the case here as well. I mean, 60fps or more shouldn't be something touted as a feature, but with the way these things have been going lately, they would have probably mentioned it.

I don't really mind 30fps though, but it would be a nice surprise if it was 60. They already surprised me once with that price. :p

Arthea

now we only need Trails SC, Nep Nep Victorious and Fairy Fencer F release in a span of a month as promised and later tier 3 unlocked ToZ and Lightning Returns as promised, and I will be bankrupt.
Than again nothing of the above is sure thing.
OTOH I didn't expect FF0 so early either.

mmmmhhhh, I think Steam is trying to tell me something...

http://i.imgur.com/2CkipIQ.png[/IMG

but noooope, that money is reserved for TitS 2...[/QUOTE]

when choosing between those too, there is only one correct answer
[SPOILER]and you chose it[/SPOILER]

can't you buy both?

Arthea

I was thinking about that as well. If the price had been €40 like I suspected, would have definitely waited.
But I felt good paying the asking price.

Now lets just hope that the port is decent. Hopefully the response to the FF13 ports taught them something about the PC market. You'd think that a company with as strong Western branch as Square would have some internal communication between the various teams that they would know what the PC gamers expect.

The console versions probably ran at 30fps right? The fact that they don't mention 60fps in the features probably means that it's the case here as well. I mean, 60fps or more shouldn't be something touted as a feature, but with the way these things have been going lately, they would have probably mentioned it.

I don't really mind 30fps though, but it would be a nice surprise if it was 60. They already surprised me once with that price. :p
I don't doubt its 30fps, if it's stable and a good port otherwise, I can live with that.

Arthea

HD integration is kinda crappy, some things looks new, some things are exactly the same as PSP version. It's not a good job what SE did, honestly.

that's why I said before it's "kinda" remaster.
Let's hope, they did what they promised for PC port, fixed camera, that's most important thing we should worry about.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You know, I wonder if a successful Steam release of Type-0 HD means that we could also be getting this localized:

Dr Dogg

Who did the PS4/XO ports? Hexadrive right? They have an excellent track record so fingers crossed they're involved in some capacity
watch it be some frankenstiened DotEMU monstrosity.

Arthea

You know, I wonder if a successful Steam release of Type-0 HD means that we could also be getting this localized:

*imagining because no pic*

if it was DQ11 pic, no, we aren't getting that, at least not any time soon.

edited: oh! Agito, I kinda want it too

Who did the PS4/XO ports? Hexadrive right? They have an excellent track record so fingers crossed they're involved in some capacity

judging by PC port price... it is the latter.

Maniac

Banned
So if someone wants to trade the Chocobo and ward for a copy of Coffin Dodgers, do shout...

I need moar cute couriers damnit!

Jazz573

Great price for FF Type-0 (R$ 50,39). I'm juggling between this or Zestiria, the ToZ pre-order bonuses are nice. They're being released quite apart from each other though, I might *gasp* pre-order both games instead of waiting for substantial sales. Madness.

CDN$ 29.69 (~$23 US) over here.

Tizoc

Oh that mobile game? Yeah would be cool to have it on Steam =3

Come on brah, Think positive Doggie m'man~

The_Super_Inframan

when choosing between those too, there is only one correct answer
and you chose it

can't you buy both?

I could, but I'm not that interested in Type-0 anyway. I buy that one in a sale sometime in the future :)

There's a chance they could come out the same day. Hopefully XSEED are smarter than that.

On the other side... that would mean we get SC in three weeks :D *dreams*

I know it boils down to opinion and personal preference, but from where I'm sitting...

Dr Dogg

All that needs to happen now is The Phantom Pain gets a price on the store and my wallet can rest easy for a while. Yes I know that's not going to happen but delusion is my middle name!

Come on brah, Think positive Doggie m'man~

Hey a pessimist is never disappointed.

That's actually partly the reason why I grabbed it from Steam and didn't wait for GMG or whatever.

I would say the same but my spending money it Wallet Funds or pocket lint so I wasn't really offered much of a choice.

hey now!

guys... Trails is really awesome, kindly stop badmouthing it, please, pretty please and then some.

I respectfully disagree. It seems to have solid jrpg mechanics... but...
I cannot stand the writing/translation; I'm absolutely sick of seeing screen caps from that game pop up in my Steam feed.
Ningen claims the game oozes charm. From everything I've experienced, I do not find anything about it charming.

The_Super_Inframan

I respectfully disagree.
I cannot stand the writing/translation; I'm absolutely sick of seeing screen caps from that game pop up in my Steam feed.
Ningen claims the game oozes charm. From everything I've experienced, I do not find anything about it charming.

Found the problem... you are dead inside :(

Arthea

I respectfully disagree. It seems to have solid jrpg mechanics... but...

you can disagree, opinions and all that, but how you cannot stand that writing and translation? both are superb, that alone makes you opinion very questionable, you know.

And it is an awesome game.

FF0 is a top seller!

http://i.imgur.com/h0d2WtJ.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

not yet at the top, but that was fast breaking into top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom