• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Finally at home, showered and ready for Life is Strange. Do you know how thirsty I am, after a whole day of having to wait to play the new episode?

GNdSLnP.jpg

They recently added a tutorial that you can do to get the basics down, I've played dozens of hours and the only way to get really familiar with your ship (you have a Mustang Omega from the looks of it, those are mainly racing ships with light combat) is to just play around with it in free flight or Vanduul Swarm vs. AI.

out of curiosity, when is the game even planned to be released?

out of curiosity, when is the game even planned to be released?

Late 2016 is the targeted date for the full game with pieces being added in as they approach that date, like FPS module within the coming weeks, the single player campaign late this year, and the social/planetside module (which kind of ties all the pieces together) early to mid next year I believe.

Jawmuncher

Type-0 HD requires a minimum HD7790 card

i happen to have a 2gb card.

am i in the clear?

With how the game looked on PS4/XB1 you should be fine. It's more dependent on the optimization it has. Still it might be a case of requirements that are overboard like MGR. which was listed way higher than what was actually needed.

Screencheat is dead. Idle for cards and forget about it or play asap while some try it because of the bundle. Which is sad because the concept seems fun and it's well made but what can you do....

Better tip: Play screencheat 4 player locally. It's s blast. Minimum requirement: friends.

i never really enjoyed cartoons for like adults or whatever. like all that adult swim stuff, i just find them annoying and unwatchable lol

invader zim will forever be the one cartoon i love lol

maybe dexter's lab and powerpuff girls too

Want a modern cartoon (not adult oriented, but with generally more for adults to love than those) that is easily as good as Powerpuff girls? Watch Steven Universe. Can't believe how great that show became throughout its first season and beyond.

Game here!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Freedom Planet -- MB-4E345F600433DC71 - Taken by TheAutomator. 8 entrants total.

t1450861200z4.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Want a modern cartoon (not adult oriented, but with generally more for adults to love than those) that is easily as good as Powerpuff girls? Watch Steven Universe. Can't believe how great that show became throughout its first season and beyond.

i'll trust u on it being great but tbh i don't really want a modern cartoon as good as powerpuff girls lol

just not in the mood for it

Corpekata

Banned
If Zestria doesn't make it I'm calling shenanigans.

I bet they realized they shouldn't have bundled the other highly in demand game in their franchise with it and want some sweet sweet sales. Should've bundled like Graces F or something.

chronomac

Played the first stage of Freedom Planet on my lunch break and I definitely think I'll keep playing. I get why people who like it don't necessarily like the easy Sonic comparisons. Feels a lot different.

Also, I didn't have time to look why it happened but I didn't have any music. That was weird.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe Lock, Check id 74139

That's a retail key sub. The store sub is 73694 and universal. Obviously, though, it's still a no-go due to the default measures against cross-region trading from particularly cheap regions. The cheapest ROW price is ~USD$21.70 in New Zealand (effectively a further discount of roughly 20%).

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Bugbear newsletter said:
Wreckfest returns with a new engine,
more spectacular crashes than ever

Helsinki, Finland - July 28, 2015 - We're honoured to let you know that the transition to our new engine is now complete and the upgraded version of the game is available on Steam right now.

Thanks to our overhauled tire and suspension simulation model and the new next-generation DirectX 11 rendering engine you will be now able to enjoy more immersive racing experience than ever before, beautifully recreated with physically-based materials and lighting. We've also taken our vehicle damage simulation to the new level, so from now on you will be able to witness cars being brutally torn to pieces in unparalleled level of detail and quality. The update also introduces several engine optimizations to make sure you can enjoy the full glory of demolition racing in furious 24-player multiplayer games, something that only WRECKEST can offer. And that's not all: The latest version of the game features great new content such as cars and tracks as well as numerous improvements on all fronts as requested by our very own racing community.

We want to take this moment to thank you for the incredible support we have received during the Early Access phase of our game. This latest release of the game is not the end of the journey but the beginning, and thanks to you we now have a great base upon which we can build the game by adding more features and content as well as improving what we already have in order to make WRECKFEST the unrivalled racing experience that YOU want.

To celebrate the occasion WRECKFEST will be on Steam sale, starting from right now. Don't miss out your chance to join us on the track and experience the next level of full-contact racing and crashes today! Also don't forget to join our forums at WRECKFESTGAME.COM !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom