• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Graces F is shit though, the only redeeming quality is the battle system.

and here we have second place winner of our daily wrong opinion awards.

That was enough for a lot of people to like FFX.

you already have the first place award, you can't have two in one day, don't be gready

edited: so FF0 unexpectedly is bellow 30€, while King's Quest is 40€, never would have imagined it'll be this way, also you save one cent by not buying a collection.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Apparently some people are reporting trouble with GAF's search and recent posts; this kind of issue can impact ModBot's ability to edit out claimed giveaways, so please note there may be some issues for the next few hours.

That was enough for a lot of people to like FFX.

Yup.

you already have the first place award, you can't have two in one day, don't be gready

I agree with him. If you like FFX that's fine but, I think the plot is pretty horrible for it. And don't come with how pretty it looks, graphics are the least important thing for me with a game.

Anyway, I don't really like the pre-order incentive meter for games. It feels wrong.

dex3108

And Win 10 started pre-loading on my notebook too. I think that i will upgrade Win 7 on my notebook right now and test Win 10 there.

Also where can i find King's Quest cheap?

Salsa

holy shit The Swindle is out

and it looks... so different

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/369110/

this is made by the devs of the fantastic Ben There, Dan That and Time Gentlemen Please! btw

last time I looked at development (years ago) it looked like this

swindle2b.jpg

pretty big jump to this

linkfilter

company went through a name change too, hence why it might not seem recognizable as Size Five Games. They won a BAFTA for another educational game between development of this, too.

I'll get it when I can. seems to be great and I really love the ben and dan games

Dsyndrome

Spare from the Humble, knock yourself out!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Freedom Planet -- MB-DB83978E04A4D9D3 - Taken by TheLight. 2 entrants total.

t1438113629z1.png

Apparently some people are reporting trouble with GAF's search and recent posts; this kind of issue can impact ModBot's ability to edit out claimed giveaways, so please note there may be some issues for the next few hours.

i noticed this earlier just searching for my posts to find a couple threads quick and didnt see recent posts

rtcn63

And now we enter 147 days of darkness.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Stanley Parable -- MB-AD457AAFC9390271 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 5 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-2B65D0DA6E1AE26E - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
Coin Crypt -- MB-B7ED4EDF0AC52858 - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.

t1438115909z1.png

Erheller

Yeah, my most recent posts aren't showing up in the "Your posts" search.

Zeeman

Hmm, I really only want Stanley Parable and Freedom Planet from this bundle (although I'd prefer Freedom Planet on Wii U). I hate that they're both BTA.

So I finally jumped into the Jumbo Humble Bundle for Mercenary Kings, Freedom Planet, and Stanley Parable. Are any of the other games awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom