• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

Can't this be done manually though, without program?

It can and, in fact, should be done manually. Using a third-party program may be more efficient at organizing one's library, but carries with it a significant risk in the form of losing hours upon hours of valuable procrastinating and may ultimately lead to playing your games.

Maniac

Banned
It can and, in fact, should be done manually. Using a third-party program may be more efficient at organizing one's library, but carries with it a significant risk in the form of losing hours upon hours of valuable procrastinating and may ultimately lead to playing your games.

I concur entirely.

Good thing I bought Freedom Planet during the summer sale only to not even download it. (I know I could probably refund it)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Midshipman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Stanley Parable -- MB-514C74DB865B8A71 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Freedom Planet -- MB-67BA6B26C364FF2F - Taken by Purkake4

Sch1sm

What are you all playing currently folks?

Finished up Limbo last night (finally). One of my favourite puzzlers of the load Nabs suggested for me a while back.

Currently finishing The Bridge, just got 4 puzzles left in the final chapter, then I'll go back to completing Outland.

I needed to take a break from all the Metal Gear. Good as the games are, the high concentration has tired me out on the content. Plus, I don't have Ground Zeroes, so I'll maybe go back to 4 closer to the end of the month (when GZ hopefully gets a sale because of Phantom Pain's release).

derExperte

Also stop installing everything, reserve one reasonably large drive for games and if that's full well too bad, gotta play/delete something first. And trust me, if you've managed to get through a few games in a short time you'll start thinking 'why didn't I play this earlier?' and it becomes much easier to start up other unfinished stuff. Or try to raise your Avg Completion Rate, if I now see a title with only the first few cheevos unlocked I'm going 'hey, that fucker is dragging me down, you're next'. Doesn't mean I've stopped buying new games and bundles but in my mind my library and what I have installed are totally separate so that already limits the choice severely.

Shadownet

Banned
I could bite you with my Wood Elf Nightblade Vampire. There would be no long term consequences, none at all.

mal5l.gif
Add me doe. @ShadownetX

Daily Retro City Rampage DX 70% off

Daily: Retro City Rampage DX 70%

That close win.

Sorry, I meant "can't actually choosing which games to play be done manually?" and not needing a program to dictate which games you want to play

Only if you want to get profoundly disappointed by lots of wasted potential.

100% accurate.

I concur.
I used to evangelize for depressurizer before Valve added the ability to have multiple categories for a game in the client.
Using the store's assigned genres for autopopulating categories is pretty useless, as the genres assigned to some games are just mind boggling.

Arthea, I asked for the PC numbers, but unfortunately Falcom doesn't publish them so it's impossible to compare with.

10:02 PM - omgfloofy: No, I don't, unfortunately.
10:02 PM - omgfloofy: Falcom doesn't publish sales numbers for PC releases.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think I'll jump on the Type-0 HD bandwagon, even though I'll never use those DOTA items.

I have enough Idle Master monies for this and Tales of Zestiria that I should be able to obtain before mid-October.

Li Kao

I'm in dire need of some help here guys.
I started a download on steam but immediately changed my mind (yeah....). So I deleted local content and... nothing. Now the game is stuck on installing status (no download), I can't install it evidently because the fucker thinks it is installing and when I click on delete local content Steam crash lamentably.
So yeah, Win 10, laugh at me. But still, there must be a way to tell steam that the game is in fact not downloading.

Edit - It would seem like the game download finally resumed. Strange.

is there, like, five nights at freddy's lore? Like do they get into why those animatronics come to life or why your dude got roped into this crappy job? and how this happened like 4-5 times and yet no law enforcement has even bothered to lift a finger?

iosefe

is there, like, five nights at freddy's lore? Like do they get into why those animatronics come to life or why youre dude got roped into this crappy job? and how this happened like 4-5 times and yet no law enforcement has even bothered to lift a finger?

the lore is REALLY deep. look up Game Theory

MUnited83

For you.
No, and it's not the one we needs or the one we deserves.
Oh yes it is. That's the best it's going to get, trust me. Halo just doesn't make a good movie. Not now, not ever.

is there, like, five nights at freddy's lore? Like do they get into why those animatronics come to life or why your dude got roped into this crappy job? and how this happened like 4-5 times and yet no law enforcement has even bothered to lift a finger?

The game is wildly successful because of the lore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom