• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
is there, like, five nights at freddy's lore? Like do they get into why those animatronics come to life or why your dude got roped into this crappy job? and how this happened like 4-5 times and yet no law enforcement has even bothered to lift a finger?
There is definitely lore, people say its decent too - but I don't know anything about it

zkylon

zkylewd
'I'm not in the mood' is just an excuse. Sit your ass down and start a game, any game, even if you think you don't want to play it right now. If it's good you'll have fun. That's how I got through almost 30 games in the last three weeks. Some were obviously already partially done and sure it's also a time thing but whining doesn't finish games. Playing them does. Btw closing in on the end of Marvelous Miss-Take.

im a very mood oriented person

i gotta be in the right mindset or else i don't make it very far

im weird i know

Depressurizer can categorize your games in Steam based on genre, features (for example, games with Steam Cloud), tags, release year, and user score.
genre is like steam genre?

those things sound useful for other ppl i guess but i bet they would annoy the hell out of me lol

haha. I believe everyone is affected by this. I had a huge DVD collection and trying to find a movie to watch amongst friends was impossible when you had that much choice.
yeah, i guess

to me it's less about too much choice and more about not finding the thing i want right now

like i know there's this one thing i want but it never seems to be on my list

Pillars of Eternity. Loving the game so much, it's gorgeous and really fun. It's also making me want to play Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment. Thank you very much zkylon for the giveaway!
if u haven't u should, specially planescape

one of my favorite games ever

wth there's a movie of this

actually it could work i guess, just make a random scary movie maybe would be ok

Jawmuncher

I mean, it's not like anyone whose familiar with the series plays the games. They just watch other people.

I don't even do that. I just like the idea and I'm always down for more movies based on games. One of them has to be really good at some point.

abracadaver

Whats up with Speedrunners trying to download an update for the last 4 hours?

It does not download anything whenever I want to start it manually

Jawmuncher

yea just wait for the mario sequel!

I legitimately like the mario movie. no joke. Mario Mario and Luigi Mario will forever be their names.

Sakura Clicker NSFW

yes it is what you think it is

coming free to Steam

sorry of old

BUCd2i5.gif

This is a clicker game that I will play for at least more than a minute.

I legitimately like the mario movie. no joke. Mario Mario and Luigi Mario will forever be their names.

BUCd2i5.gif

This is a clicker game that I will play for at least more than a minute.

The People's Clicker Champ!

Yeah why don't you just stick to games. something you know. :p

This is nothing, you missed the golden days.

I'm in agreement that the world does not need a Halo movie.
It doesn't need a FNaF movie either. But when forced to choose... for me, the choice is clear. I'll take the animatronic horror flick.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Back when I was first dating my wife, we were both too ashamed to admit to each other that we absolutely loved the Mario Bros. movie. I think she went first and let me know and I was like "OMG, I thought I was the only one that loved it."

Now we watch it together about once a year. So good.

derExperte

EA doing a Bethesda and not discounting the Peggle 2 DLC on PSN but only the 'Complete Edition'. Why? Who is responsible for those decisions?

Shadownet

Banned
I have LiS Episode 1 sitting in my inventory. I want to play it but the thought of not having Episode 2-5 yet kinda kill my mood.

When I played The Wolf Among Us, I only had to a couple days before the last episode came out. That was great.

zkylon

zkylewd
Back when I was first dating my wife, we were both too ashamed to admit to each other that we absolutely loved the Mario Bros. movie. I think she went first and let me know and I was like "OMG, I thought I was the only one that loved it."

thats kind of cute and pathetic at the same time

love it

never watched it

i legit liked the doom movie

i mean it's dumb as fuck but in an entertaining way i guess

the rock is just funny to watch

Nzyme32

Am I right in saying that the new Steam Account Details page update has made it a fuck ton easier to actually change what country you are in and thus what Steam Store you get, allowing you to change whenever?

If so, I wonder what happens with region locked games bought in one region and then used in a different country?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Might be something as simple as needing a clean Install of the title through Steam (can't remember exactly what you need to delete to trigger that but I'm sure Jase will be along at some point).

I realise I'm fashionably late and this post is of no help to Mr. Cat in the Hat, but a clean install of a Steam game is just "[deleting] local content" through the client and installing it again. You can also uninstall Steam games through Windows' programs list, but, well, there's no point unless you're a stickler for tradition.

Jawmuncher

Now that's true love.

thats kind of cute and pathetic at the same time

love it

never watched it

i legit liked the doom movie

i mean it's dumb as fuck but in an entertaining way i guess

the rock is just funny to watch

Yep I enjoyed doom as well. Oddly enough I enjoy a lot of the "bad" video game movies since they're so goofy and fun.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The Mario movie became way more entertaining for me when I started imagining King Koopa as Frank Booth with a bad haircut.

"Do you know what a Love Letter is, Mario? It's a Bullet Bill from a fucking pipe, fucker."

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Mario movie became way more entertaining for me when I started imagining King Koopa as Frank Booth with a bad haircut.

"Do you know what a Love Letter is, Mario? It's a Bullet Bill from a fucking pipe, fucker."

I vaguely remember seeing the movie at the cinemas. I don't think I've seen it since.

derExperte

Am I right in saying that the new Steam Account Details page update has made it a fuck ton easier to actually change what country you are in and thus what Steam Store you get, allowing you to change whenever?

If so, I wonder what happens with region locked games bought in one region and then used in a different country?

Nothing has changed in that regard as far as I can see, you already had the choice when checking out or looking at your profile since the big account update in spring. And nothing will happen as long as the game-sub you bought isn't ip-locked and you move out of that country.

Turfster

I have LiS Episode 1 sitting in my inventory. I want to play it but the thought of not having Episode 2-5 yet kinda kill my mood.

When I played The Wolf Among Us, I only had to a couple days before the last episode came out. That was great.
I will repeat this here, again:
You cannot chainsmoke Life Is Strange.
It's impossible.

Jawmuncher

I will repeat this here, again:
You cannot chainsmoke Life Is Strange.
It's impossible.

This and Revelations 2 I thought did the episodic format great. REV 2 was every week. While LiS has been managing every 2 months. A concrete (or at least concrete enough) release schedule is the way to do it.

TellTale has way too big of gaps and a very odd structure for releasing whenever they feel like it. Which kind of ruins the story since you forget with such a big gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom