• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Looks like you'll be missing out once again.

i mean, i played these games like 15 years ago so at least i got to play them once but yeah, really sucks

Launch titles will include a totally awesome game by that guy who posts on the steam forums that games made in rpgmaker aren't real games and he can totally make something better.
yeah it's like

i generally hate any sort of advertising that feels aggressive or intimidating, it just feels awful

I find RE2 to pale in comparison to RE3. By like a whole lot actually.
never played 3, but re2 is one of my favorite games ever, even if i can't play it anymore

just a superb game, controls may suck for younger generations or whatever but imo those games are super fun to play to this day (at least until the spider parts where i stop playing lol)

heard lots of good things about 3 tho

We all get to take them out together. It's the power of video games.

i just wish someone took them out for me

often i get ppl to do that so i can get past some parts in games

annoying

FYI, pre-release games don't increase your game count until they've unlocked.

I found this out at 3k.
I don't care, game 3k is still the game that hasn't unlocked yet. :3

That's awesome. I know a lot of people have been wanting that one.

It's right up there with FF7 Remake, which is also happening.

I find RE2 to pale in comparison to RE3. By like a whole lot actually.

Dat original Mercs mode was so addicting.
S.T.A.R.S.! was absolutely terrifying.

---

As for categories? Still a work in progress:
tUR6qkd.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-D5F62F9E638B469D - Taken by texhnolyze
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack -- MB-FF6FD025D629DB4E
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack -- MB-E9D0642E507B3445 - Taken by ExoSoul

Sober

Launch titles will include a totally awesome game by that guy who posts on the steam forums that games made in rpgmaker aren't real games and he can totally make something better.
Well a team of middle-school girls made a game without ripping off rpgmaker assets so everyone else has no excuse not to do better.

Dsyndrome

Doing a battery calibration right when I got home probably wasn't the best idea...

Need to study for a calc test tonight and then keep on going with LiS, too little gaming happening this week for my taste.

Caerith

yeah it's like

i generally hate any sort of advertising that feels aggressive or intimidating, it just feels awful
Yeah, it's like people can't do something without tearing others down.

Well a team of middle-school girls made a game without ripping off rpgmaker assets so everyone else has no excuse not to do better.

Eh, my biggest gripe with rpgmaker isn't the assets but the age of it. Like, low resolution, press Z or X to continue, oh sorry did you mean to take a screenshot because that's the "reset game" key. I like the idea of an all-in-one toolkit for people who want to make games but lack the resources/talent to make their own assets, I just wish it was a better toolkit.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's kind of funny that there's like, one beach bikini

what are the other bikini's then?

like urban bikini?

i mean, which assets you use doesn't really matter as long as the game's interesting to play or says something or whatever

like, to the moon uses lots of royalty free assets and other good games use like kevin macleod music and it's still ok

problem with rpg maker/unity games on steam is that they're just unfiltered shit looking to cash in on whatever, doesn't have anything to do with original assets or anything

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Fixed.

Nightmare clown needs to go away.

Dropsy just wants to hug you.

e028424ced9f027c04562ac061a6deaf.png

But seriously, just watched the trailer for that game, seems they're going the angle of a creepy but good-meaning clown who others think is creepy, but he begins to unearth weird, psychedelic things.
I might like it.

Barbarian

Hey everyone. Hopefully someone will want these more than I do!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Barbarian:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Barbarian, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game -- MB-25845B5832E636A0 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -- MB-79872C73C01742C9 - Taken by bluechox2. 3 entrants total.

t1438236396z1.png

BasilZero

Question - if I am going to another country - will I be able to download and play games I already own?

Also are some games banned specifically in other regions even if they were already activated in a supported region?

(p.s. not planning to buy anything when I am overseas - just wanna know if I can play/download games I already purchased).

Jay Tholen

Neo Member

But seriously, just watched the trailer for that game, seems they're going the angle of a creepy but good-meaning clown who others think is creepy, but he begins to unearth weird, psychedelic things.
I might like it.

Thanks! Our trailer just came out today and I'm really excited that people are finally seeing it. Kert Gartner is a trailer wizard.

Also, your synopsis is correct! There are trippy bits, but the game's world is pretty grounded in its own reality. There's a weirdly large amount of lore written for it, especially considering that the game has 0 text.

e028424ced9f027c04562ac061a6deaf.png

I might like it.

KILL IT WITH FIRE! KILL IT!

RUN AWAY! RUUUUUUUN!

MUnited83

For you.
What a time to be a gamer.

1acae574facbe9fceaf800a94d3d2985.png

I just started playing it. It's actually not bad business-wise as far as clicker games go.

All micro-transactions are merely cosmetic. Contrary to most clicker games, there's no Pay2Win here. That's actually pretty cool.

The game does have a set of issues. Very lazy steam integration(no achievements, cards or save cloud). It also seems to have a set max of clicks, and the transitions are a bit slow.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
http://www.fuzegame.tv/e/product.php

84UKEdi.png

So apparently, the Chinese company that funded red ash is making new console better than Xbox and ouya and PC
But it also uses Android

The ", ! ! !" makes me trust them. And I agree with their analysis on locked area.

...locked area?! What. Do they mean region locking?

site looks like pretty legit but

7T5Pbmx.png

this just gives a really creepy vibe

ljTFHBh.png

fuze game clan aint nothin to fuck with

lol that's cute

it's gonna bomb

Ugh. Look at this gross PissCmen mustard raze elidiotism.

DocSeuss

Mouse isn't working at all in Win10 idtech4 games like Quake 4 and Prey.

Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal 2 don't work unless windowed.

Max Payne and Max Payne 2 need to be windowed as mentioned earlier.

Hitman: Blood Money runs and then quits. Says it can't find Steam.

Autonomous and Black Lake prototypes from Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight don't have a working mouse.

Thirty Flights of Loving crashes on startup.

HAWX 2 mouse won't work.

Star Wars X-Wing Special Edition runs, won't go full screen, won't exit, have to kill via task manager.

Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fallout 3 mouse won't work. Windows 10 popped up an error for Fallout 3, but not New Vegas or Skyrim.

Dsyndrome

Mouse isn't working at all in Win10 idtech4 games like Quake 4 and Prey.

Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal 2 don't work unless windowed.

Max Payne and Max Payne 2 need to be windowed as mentioned earlier.

Hitman: Blood Money runs and then quits. Says it can't find Steam.

Autonomous and Black Lake prototypes from Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight don't have a working mouse.

Thirty Flights of Loving crashes on startup.

HAWX 2 mouse won't work.

Star Wars X-Wing Special Edition runs, won't go full screen, won't exit, have to kill via task manager.

Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fallout 3 mouse won't work. Windows 10 popped up an error for Fallout 3, but not New Vegas or Skyrim.
Sounds like a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom