• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
8AGv6MX.jpg

Hard West

Arthea

did Time Clickers a bit last night, not too bad. Still determined to 100% Clicker Heroes, but my time with that has died down.

For me Clicker Heroes is still the best one. Time Clickers has an interesting idea with the cubes and the aiming but I feel that a clicker game only works in keeping me hooked if it maintains a level of simplicity in it's approach. Once certain gameplay mechanics get added the nature of the genre itself, the clicking, stops being compelling for me, which is why I got 278 hours in Clicker Heroes but only 2 in Time Clickers.
Time clickers has a nice background music though.

I see your point, Clicker Heroes does have lower level of involvement that's more managing than anything else, while Time Clickers is very simple shooter game at its core.
*sigh* I probably will get back to Clicker Heroes too, although its slowness really gets to me.

talking about 100%-ing, I never counted but I probably tried to beat last level and boss in Battle for Blood more than 30 times now, it seems plain impossible with my levels, but I really want to get it, seeing as I already spent ~15 hours in that game. The curse of last achievement is upon me yet again.

Nice, Hard West, been watching this one for a while.

Another groupees coming in 2 hours or so, not the WGN Carlmegeddon one.

Mini 2

Reportedly: 3 steam (1 rebundle) + 2 gl already greenlit + 1 album. No preorder. Probably $1, the last mini one was.

MUnited83

For you.
Nice, Hard West, been watching this one for a while.

Another groupees coming in 2 hours or so, not the WGN Carlmegeddon one.

Mini 2

Reportedly: 3 steam (1 rebundle) + 2 gl already greenlit + 1 album. No preorder. Probably $1, the last mini one was.
2 never bundled games + 2 games already greenlit? Thats a buy for me.

Momentary

Banned
Still no release date for Hyper Light Drifter.

The last I saw was an update for PAX... about pins they're bringing to it...

That game and Project Phoenix have made me wary about supporting companies through Kicstarter. Out of all the videogame projects I have Kickstarted none of them gave been released, but the 2 aforementioned ones are the shades to me. Even HLD just a few months ago were looking to hire key personnel for their game. And after playing that demo locked ay 30fps... nope. Project Phoenix looks horrendous after being in development for so long.

L.O.R.D

ok , after adding

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

i reached to this number

i don't care about clicking anymore

the B is not billion , before the B there is A , and before it was zz ( small latter ) and before it was yy ..etc

Sounds like a death match in a shooter game. it's only one target one must kill at the time?

You get a victim you must kill, but you don't even know how he/she looks like, they can also change clothes. You can't kill anywhere, if you get seen you get arrested, you also have needs like water/food/sleep/....

I haven't played it yet, but supposedly is quite good.

Yes! Original Dante is here to stay.

There's no other Dante.

Chariot

You get a victim you must kill, but you don't even know how he/she looks like, they can also change clothes. You can't kill anywhere, if you get seen you get arrested, you also have needs like water/food/sleep/....

I haven't played it yet, but supposedly is quite good.
It's a cartoony multiplayer Hitman survival.

But I never played it either, only in Single Player lol

MUnited83

For you.
Sounds like a death match in a shooter game. it's only one target one must kill at the time?
Its a bit more than that . Its also a social stealth game. You have to stalk your prey without them noticing, there are places where you can't attack because you will be seen by cameras and be arrested, and you have sims-like needs to fulfill. (Hunger, higiene, sleep, etc) normally that's where you are more vulnerable.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
The Ship Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too

header.jpg

t1438369200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Spirited
3 - Chariot
4 - The Red Wizard
5 - Maniac
6 - freshVeggie
7 - ExoSoul
8 - JustLynx

Will wishlist in case it gets bundled.

I'll set up the mumble server for this week again so we can have some voicechat.

Quote to see info

L.O.R.D

i reached to a point where i can't add any more numbers in cheat engine
and there is still many many more characters to unlock
and every character you unlocked require double the gold of the previous one
so , i can't get any more gold illegally
only if there a DLC for GOLD

edit : it seems i unlocked all characters in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom