• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when the Desura giveaway is done I'm going to start posting older unclaimed Steam keys from ModBot. I don't really know what makes the most sense in terms of how to give them away. Maybe I'll do a few hundred in Gaming Discussion and a few hundred in here at random? There are literally thousands of unclaimed keys at this point.

Good idea - I'm sure the backlog is insane.

The AW stream was hilarious.

Parsnip

How do you even access Steam keys from the Desura collection? The modbutt giveaway reminded me that I should check if there's anything there that I should redeem, and I'm seeing couple Steam logos on my collection, but there aren't any keys there.

Please don't tell me that I need to download the client or something.

How do you even access Steam keys from the Desura collection? The modbutt giveaway reminded me that I should check if there's anything there that I should redeem, and I'm seeing couple Steam logos on my collection, but there aren't any keys there.

Login in at http://www.desura.com/. Go to Collections. Under the "Includes" drop down menu, select Steam Keys. Hover over a game and select "Your Keys". Some games might not have any though.

Eila

They seem to have taken most out, for some reason.

Thanks darkchewie. Won Broforce. Judging from the AW stream it looks like a really fun coop game.
Thanks~

So if anyones up for a round, would love to try it out in maybe 1 hour.

L.O.R.D

I think it's integrated into the main game.

thanks

149.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
yup, grabbed the Ace Attorney trilogy for 3DS, only played through the first two cases of the first game but I'm enjoying it a lot. Good writing on this thing.
Thanks for reminding me of that sale! Need to grab the 3DS trilogy, only played them on WiiWare. Apollo Justice and Investigations 1 are worth playing too, in my opinion.

Parsnip

Go to http://www.desura.com/collection, hover over a game and click "Your Keys"
Login in at http://www.desura.com/. Go to Collections. Under the "Includes" drop down menu, select Steam Keys. Hover over a game and select "Your Keys". Some games might not have any though.
I did that before I posted, how else would I have known that there are no keys. :p

They seem to have taken most out, for some reason.
Oh poop.

EDIT: Looks like some of the keys that are missing from the desura collection page are available in the indieroyale collection pages.

Ryne

Thanks!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ryne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Tales of Zestiria -- MB-18309184BF31952E - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 76 entrants total.

t1435985564z1.png

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crimsonheadGCN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gone Home -- MB-7CCF480E6F0995B2 - Taken by user237. 3 entrants total.

t1435986470z1.png

not for nothing, i don't like the rainbow gaf logo, doesn't mesh well with the dark theme imo. don't mind so much the LOVE over BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom