• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll legit do dirty things for the Tales game

GpIT19S.jpg

like?

Parsnip

Well, I just went through my indieroyale bundles and rescued 8 Steam keys that had been added after I bought the bundles. Yay more games I'll never play!

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys, so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #19: Styx: Master of Shadows (Also known as the better Asscreed of 2014)

wilflare

I really need to do something about my DESURA keys

----
is there a page that tracks all the comments you made throughout Steam storepages?

wilflare

that gif is sooo goood

---
for Desura, hmmm the steam keys they give are supposedly different from the bundles the desura keys belonged to right?

So Ozium, gonna dare ask you about Dragon the game, it looks meh you always seem so interested in it :p

apparently you play as some shitty ass dragon and do lame dragon shit like flying around empty mountains and burning down villages that are empty. want to get a good game? go buy a vita and get Disgaea 3 and 4, also if you have a PS4 go pre order yourself a nice copy of Disgaea 5, remember only you can save the prinnies from extinction

#savetheprinnies

Lomax

I learned a while back that if you want people to think you have an impressive computer, just get a really cool looking case. It really doesn't matter at all after that what is inside it.

I learned a while back that if you want people to think you have an impressive computer, just get a really cool looking case. It really doesn't matter at all after that what is inside it.

oh hey, thats how i look at women.

get it? don't ban me, im only having some fun

Maniac

Banned
The great modern mystery of "Who is MrCentauri?" has finally been de-mystified. Congrats, Se7enSword, you'll find your prize in your inbox within a few minutes.

Chewie, iosefe & Crazy get some small runner-up prizes. Enjoy, lads.

'Twas fun while it lasted! <3

Sheik

First time trying this (normally I use the giveaway thread) so hopefully I'm doing it right...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sheik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Toki Tori -- MB-8EC054EC5C1FB788 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-EFE0D9FF9AB9972E - Taken by Troubled Bat. 2 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-9C738A17B86FD410 - Taken by famfrit. 1 entrants total.

t1435990062z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom