• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Tales of Zestiria if it continues doing so well is going to unlock all three tiers, which will mean pre-ordering Zestiria will also give you a free copy of Symphonia.

Which would be a pretty sweet deal, if it happens like it appears it's going too.

The only one I've played is Tales of the Abyss (on the 3DS). I'm definitely interested in picking up Zestiria and Symphonia on Steam for $50 if it looks like it'll happen.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The only one I've played is Tales of the Abyss (on the 3DS). I'm definitely interested in picking up Zestiria and Symphonia on Steam for $50 if it looks like it'll happen.

It's almost half-way there in less than three days and there's still 3 months and 3 weeks until release. It will slow-down, but have a surge near the end. I think it's fairly certain it will make it, plus the Tales series is an old one with some beloved entries in it, and Tales of Symphonia is one of the fan-favorite entries in the series, possibly the most well-known entry in the series even.

Grief.exe

Tales of Zestiria if it continues doing so well is going to unlock all three tiers, which will mean pre-ordering Zestiria will also give you a free copy of Symphonia.

Which would be a pretty sweet deal, if it happens like it appears it's going too.

From a historical perspective, I don't think any pre-order has ever failed to reach all of the tiers.

I'm playing Xenoblade on 3DS right now, are you happy JRPG SteamGAF?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
From a historical perspective, I don't think any pre-order has ever failed to reach all of the tiers.

There's one I pre-ordered, I forget what, but it was a year or two ago and I remember it never reached its third tier. But most make it, for certain. And Tales Of is too beloved a franchise, and Symphonia included as well too enticing a pre-order bonus for them not to make it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Xenoblade is god-tier. You did good son.

It's almost half-way there in less than three days and there's still 3 months and 3 weeks until release. It will slow-down, but have a surge near the end. I think it's fairly certain it will make it, plus the Tales series is an old one with some beloved entries in it, and Tales of Symphonia is one of the fan-favorite entries in the series, possibly the most well-known entry in the series even.

Going to have to get this then. :)

Wtf? 2 wins in a row.
Thanks a lot.
Anyone wanna trade it for Rage ;)

I am thinking of also doing a giveaway. What would people wanna have? D4?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

D4 -- MB-1972D38B3CEFDB18 - Taken by Shadownet. 46 entrants total.

t1435998462z1.png

One is D4. And there are no other ones.
Still bought 2 notgta5. Will give them away later.

Edit: And its not Divekick...
Edit 2: I didnt request the automatic repost, so I hope everyone on this page enters ;)

denx

Well shit *brofist* playing Xenoblade on 3DS too. Haven't done much progress on it tho. It's like that nowadays, I start a game, play a bit, start another, say I'll finish the other game later, never finish it. I haven't finished a game all year I think.

Coldsun

Banned
Having Tales of Symphonia included as a preorder bonus (if it meets it's tier) is definitely tempting. Granted, I'd probably pick it up even if it wasn't, but this seals the deal that I'll pre-order it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Having Tales of Symphonia included as a preorder bonus (if it meets it's tier) is definitely tempting. Granted, I'd probably pick it up even if it wasn't, but this seals the deal that I'll pre-order it.

****Only purchases of Tales of Zestiria on Steam count towards the Pre-Purchase Rewards.

no GMG / Nuuvem shenanigans for you!

if it hits tier 3 (and it probably will) I might pre order it for free symphonia myself

Yeah, same here. But I'll probably wait until closer to the release date before doing so.

Heh, so, funny story.

Apparently I won Broforce idling the Alienware stream while playing The Witcher 3 (which I partially paid for buy selling a GOG code I won from the last Alienware stream).

BrroMizm.jpg

Thanks, Alienware!

Sheik

I think more franchises should be doing this. Helps people, like myself, who have never played a Tales game more inclined to try and explore an established series. Very cool perk.

Seanspeed

Banned
I just finished the first episode of Tales from the Borderlands, which I picked up during the Summer sale.

I really enjoyed it. It's no Life Is Strange, and it's certainly not deep or complex like The Wolf Among Us, but it manages to be interesting, charming, and at times witty without all the usual "Borderlands Humor" I was afraid might ruin the game. The voice acting is top notch and the characters are interesting.

Three episodes are available now, with two more on the way and should be released by the end of the year. If you're a fan of these types of games, don't let the Borderlands theme scare you away - there wasn't even a single Claptrap in the first episode.
Claptrap is awesome.

Instro

Too poor right now, but pretty nice deal for sure.

Knurek

So of course Trails of Cold Steel (PS3/V) has a confirmed release date, unlike TitS SC, which I'm slowly losing hope we will ever get.

Thank you based XSEED for caring about your PC fanbase. /s

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I don't know if anybody else here backed We Happy Few at the instant access tier, but keys will be sent out next Friday:

However, we do have some good news for pre-alpha players. We believe we have a solid code delivery platform for distributing the pre-alpha codes next week! The eta on this is Friday the 10th, as soon as Pre-alpha Update 6.1 goes live (see below), which will contain important performance options to allow the game to run on a wide range of machines. As soon as we push out the new build, we’ll send out a notification that codes are available!

Thanks for reminding me of that sale! Need to grab the 3DS trilogy, only played them on WiiWare. Apollo Justice and Investigations 1 are worth playing too, in my opinion.

I support this message. Investigations 1 is probably my favourite of them all, just pipping Trials and Tribulations. Be sure to check out Dual Destinies as well if you haven't already done so. It's fantastic! I need to play Investigations 2 some day; apparently it's even better than 1.

just covering for myself. i take requests

*edit* shit

TOTP; Buy Rocket League

TOTP?

it makes me want to play.

You should. It's excellent!

PARANO1A

I forgot I bought this in the Steam sale and purchased it again. It was a high cost purchase compared to most I make on Steam so hope it's appreciated.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PARANO1A:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PARANO1A, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-2BFC7441A3C7FA39 - Taken by Copons. 32 entrants total.

t1436007831z1.png

JustLynx

Good morning yall, Happy 4th of July to the muricans here :]

I forgot I bought this in the Steam sale and purchased it again. It was a high cost purchase compared to most I make on Steam so hope it's appreciated.

Thank you very very much for this chance :)

So of course Trails of Cold Steel (PS3/V) has a confirmed release date, unlike TitS SC, which I'm slowly losing hope we will ever get.

Thank you based XSEED for caring about your PC fanbase. /s

Don't worry, it's coming. Wont deny that I'm getting impatient though. Every time one of them tweets about their QA shenanigans I just feel like saying GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY!

Besides, that date isn't official, XSeed hasn't announced it yet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I backed at the 60 tier, so that's good to know.

I was hoping they'd be sent out by Wednesday, but an extra couple of days isn't going to kill me... although I am tempted to ask if I can have a key ASAP since I have a decent PC, haha.

Lain

Saying XSEED doesn't care about the PC fanbase feels disrespectful to me. If they didn't care, they wouldn't be still working on the game. They wouldn't have even worked on the first game for PC either after it bombed on PSP. They believe in the games and they care about the PC fanbase, as shown by the games they keep putting out on PC.
I'd also say that they care about their whole fanbase as shown by the fact that they are one of the few publishers to not use the $=€ conversion rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom