• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
My daily reminder until out of codes for the Close Your Eyes+Goodie Bag DLC key giveaway.

50 codes left, and then it's done. I also would appreciate anyone who doesn't mind posting in it since I don't want to bump it when it trails off, and only a few codes left.

---

Speaking of CYE, just got done with a long development session on it, it graphically is going to leave some things to be desired but I think it's coming along rather well. To see how much I can put into it and pace in the next 3 weeks up to release.

Could you guys direct me to SteamGaf? I seem to have mistakenly made my way into Barely Couched Aggression-Gaf. Smells fucking musty in here.

And speaking of other corners of Gaf, does anyone have some alternate places to recommend that seem cool to lurk frequently and post occasionally?

Saty

Saw it on r/valve, no idea if what type of fan made it. Maybe a bitter Valve fan. Maybe a Sony fan. Maybe someone who's both. Was surprised it took so long to see something like this though. Like it or not, Sony has been doing a great job pandering to the so-called hardcore this gen. GAF is a great example of it. Meanwhile Valve just keeps on doing whatever they want.

Valve can work on whatever. But what they should be doing is taking 5 minutes to tell its dearest fans that the next HL game is/isn't being worked on and is/isn't going to be a SP-focused.

Maniac

Banned
It's fine. Everyone's good to have their opinions and post them.

Ofcourse. But some opinions are so terrible they're best said in an empty room without a living soul there to hear.
ayaFYl6.png

Tizoc

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-BD4BA42307885108 - Taken by ExoSoul. 24 entrants total.
Hack n Slash -- MB-C45AAAE2611BFB8C - Taken by Catshade. 5 entrants total.
Sunset -- MB-06D452FF5A4C448B - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 27 entrants total.
Trine 2 -- MB-FB776474EDA0AB5A - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Gravity Ghost -- MB-55B6A014CEB13122 - Taken by Deques. 9 entrants total.

t1436045146z1.png

Good luck!

Jawmuncher

Red Ash aka NotMegaManLegends kickstarter is live and includes PC/Steam copies as a reward

No other platforms mentioned right now

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/red-ash-the-indelible-legend

Since people don't like to click links without images I picked the best one.
57608ee1e7278d4f801bajxupf.png

I don't trust inafune though after what MN9 started to look like. DESPITE dead rising 1 being one of m favorite games ever, even though I know that has no bearing on this project.

You can't argue that they're not doing it in response to what the majority of their users are eating up, though.

Sure, that's one part of it. The other is this workflow working better for them than big monolithic releases. But it's not like the minority in this case is small though. Millions of people (probably over 10) are looking forward to an SP game from them. That's not something other big publishers or platform holders would ignore, just because.

Since people don't like to click links without images I picked the best one.
57608ee1e7278d4f801bajxupf.png

I don't trust inafune though after what MN9 started to look like. DESPITE dead rising 1 being one of m favorite games ever, even though I know that has no bearing on this project.

Pls give brown roll.

Anteater

alright

after 20hrs of huniepop I could finally get started on dmc4se

everything is dying so quick in vergil's campaign, i'm trying to get used to the controls dude

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sword of Asumi -- MB-50ED410B9D19C082 - Taken by Jazz573. 4 entrants total.

t1436040345z1.png

SgMP6ap.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yay for Idlemaster helper. Was getting tired of doing it myself in SAM.

Thanks jshackles.

I'm still working on building this into the latest version of Idle Master, but at least now there's a way it can be done pretty easily with the Python app. I've got company in town until Thursday so I've kinda been taking time off and relaxin'.

M.D

Is there any fix to the performance issues of Batman: Arkham City? I disabled DX11 and PhysX which seem to be cause of a lot of problems from what I read, but there are still frame rate drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom