• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Anyone with 3DS or DS expertise want to give me some advice on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/Grief_exe/status/617417952254652416

Is there any fix to the performance issues of Batman: Arkham City? I disabled DX11 and PhysX which seem to be cause of a lot of problems from what I read, but there are still frame rate drops

Wait for the patch basically.

EDIT: misread. Thought you were referring to Knight.

Eggs on a burger? People do that?

A runny egg can turn a good sandwich or burger into a life altering experience.

That studio made those bad Berserk movies I heard.

4 years is enough waiting :p

;)

How's Nuuvem customer service?

I hit a snag with a recent order and had to send them an email (one of the games purchased didn't show up in "My Games" afterwards, but paypal shows the full amount charged and nuuvem indicates that it was fully paid (status: released))

I sent 2 emails to customer support inquiring about the missing game/key, but haven't heard back yet.

What's the normal turnaround with them?
Are they usually understanding/helpful?
How's their English?

What's wrong with cheese on a burger?
Enjoy my hamburgers with lettuce, red onions and tomatoes. Mustard or ketchup from time to time zo change things up a bit.
But with cheese it takes too much "taste-space" while giving its fluid buttery texture. Not a fan at all.

Anteater

I hit a snag with a recent order and had to send them an email (one of the games purchased didn't show up in "My Games" afterwards, but paypal shows the full amount charged and nuuvem indicates that it was fully paid (status: released))

I sent 2 emails to customer support inquiring about the missing game/key, but haven't heard back yet.

How's their English?

emailed them once because the game I purchased didn't show up in my library, took them about a day business day (their time) to unlock the game and get back to me. Yeah they understand english, and responds in english.

Hektor

How's their English?

From my experience they're very helpful and speak english very well. Answers usually took 2 or 3 days but never longer.

emailed them once because the game I purchased didn't show up in my library, took them about a day business day (their time) to unlock the game and get back to me. Yeah they understand english, and responds in english.

From my experience they're very helpful and speak english very well. Answers usually took 2 or 3 days but never longer.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

We'll see what happens, being the weekend and all, I suppose.

But at least it sounds like I'll have a better experience than with Valve/Steam support.

Parsnip

Not yet. Still trying to figure out logistics.
I know what you need.
wNaSw1J.jpg

Happy America Day!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BROFORCE -- MB-7C2E98A00D934070 - Taken by M.D. 11 entrants total.

t1436044787z1.png

e23ab8e2f6.gif

shockdude

Just here to concur that eggs on burgers is indeed amazing stuff. Runny/over-easy eggs suggested for maximum effect and enjoyment.

Articalys

Is there something broken with global achievement comparisons? I can view my personal achievements page for a game just fine, but when I click the "View global achievement stats" link, the next page doesn't show me as logged in, and clicking the Login link does nothing. Same thing happens in both a web browser and the client itself, so it can't be a cookie issue... can it?

eyeless

so some stuff on nuuvem doesn't even show up without a vpn on it seems? are there any good non annoying vpns that just work and don't run out after a month or whatever anyone uses?

Maniac

Banned
Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2, Dragon Quest IX, Rhythm Heaven, Etrian Odyssey 3 (because farmers and princesses), and maybe Strange Journey?

Some people can't have cheese on their burgers because they're vegans or whatever.

And then they wouldn't have ham on it either, one would surely imagine.

Either way being vegan is wrong and disgusting. :p

Anyway, I'm now convinced I need to try and make a burger with an egg in it with a slightly runny yolk.

And now I'm hungry. You guys really suck, you know that!? ;_;

Caerith

Is there something broken with global achievement comparisons? I can view my personal achievements page for a game just fine, but when I click the "View global achievement stats" link, the next page doesn't show me as logged in, and clicking the Login link does nothing. Same thing happens in both a web browser and the client itself, so it can't be a cookie issue... can it?

Seems like it's down, yeah. If it was just a cookie issue, it wouldn't remember you're logged in when you click back to the main store page.

And then they wouldn't have ham on it either, one would surely imagine.

Either way being vegan is wrong and disgusting. :p

Anyway, I'm now convinced I need to try and make a burger with an egg in it with a slightly runny yolk.

And now I'm hungry. You guys really suck, you know that!? ;_;

Nah, it isn't a hamburger without beef.

I hope CSD2 has an option though to throw people out of the restaurant if they order their burger with mayo or salad dressing.

Chariot

Hmm did no one enter for Trine 2? :p

Also happy america day GAF!
It's the USA day. A less known fact is that america existed before the states where founded, before the first settlers went on genocide and supression against the true americans and before the explorers did their massacres.

Maniac

Banned
Nah, it isn't a hamburger without beef.

I hope CSD2 has an option though to throw people out of the restaurant if they order their burger with mayo or salad dressing.
Oh lord, I hope so too.

So, question for the 'murcans or whatever: Why is it called a hamburger when it doesn't have ham in it, but beef?

I've had nightmares because of this paradox.

Caerith

It's the USA day. A less known fact is that america existed before the states where founded, before the first settlers went on genocide and supression against the true americans and before the explorers did their massacres.

There's really no such thing as a "true" American. Humans aren't indigenous to the Americas. It's really just settlers killing earlier settlers then complaining about later settlers.

Oh lord, I hope so too.

So, question for the 'murcans or whatever: Why is it called a hamburger when it doesn't have ham in it, but beef?

I've had nightmares because of this paradox.

It's named after the town of Hamburg. I learned this the hard way, when as a child I ordered a pork burger because, hey, pork and ham are the same animal so it's probably still good, right? (Wrong.)

Maniac

Banned
There's really no such thing as a "true" American. Humans aren't indigenous to the Americas. It's really just settlers killing earlier settlers then complaining about later settlers.

It's named after the town of Hamburg. I learned this the hard way, when as a child I ordered a pork burger because, hey, pork and ham are the same animal so it's probably still good, right? (Wrong.)

... It is? Huh. I learnt something new today then. Bout bloody time I learnt something new!

Copons

Wait what?
What's wrong with pork burgers? (honest question, never had, but never thought it could be bad)

Also, egg on hamburgers is legit awesome. Discovered that in a random top-Yelp-rated-or-something place in NYC, where I took the most expensive, most full of everything, most impossible to eat properly item on the menu. After that time, I've always put eggs on my burgers (sadly in Rome isn't really easy to find a burger restaurant both good and serving eggs on top of them :( ).

EDIT
Retroarch 1.2 got released

(Or rather should be released, but still hasn't been uploaded)

Uh awesome! Gonna be a great Sunday tomorrow!

Maniac

Banned
Lol, just got two out of three foils (Egypt and Mountain Top) while idling Sumo Revise.

Based Gaben delivers again.

Haven't gotten a foil in yonks, but hey, I won Broforce!

And promptly gave it away because I'm some sort of not-cunt thing. Could've sold the darn thing! Silly me. lol

Grief.exe

Kagemusha

And the locals weren't waging war and scalping other tribes until the white man showed up and gave the indigenous people military arms like the Remington Arrow Head and the Fully Automatic Axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom