• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Pulsen is an indie music & rhythm game where you listen to music and play along with the beat.

Key Features

• 53 songs for a total of over 265 unique charts!
  • Multiple Difficulties
  • Local 2 Player Versus
  • Online in-game leaderboards: beat your friends' scores on each difficulty!
  • Plug 'n Play for Dance Pads, Controllers, Rock Band Drums, and Keyboards!
  • Remappable Controls
  • Various Noteskins and other modifiers to choose making each playthrough unique

Steam Beta Branch Features

• New charts for Sarcolemma, Untulia, and others
  • Many chart updates and fixes in all songs
  • UI updates to most of the game
  • Mouse controls added to the mostly everything except options menus

Features in Development

• Native cross-platform play (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)
  • Update to DirectX 9 for Windows users
  • More UI updates
  • Challenge mode
  • In-game Tutorial
  • Ability to save and play against replays of yourself and friends
  • Steam Trading Cards
  • Steam Achievements
  • Steam Workshop integration for custom content
  • Fitness mode

Aurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.

Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.

Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned Royal couple will precisely discover the geopolitical and existential dilemmas attached to their functions of King and Queen. They will have to find answers in order to secure the fate of Zama.

Aurion is at the same time a mystery and an evidence in the Auriona planet. This energy was discovered a long time ago and is manifested in various ways (battle, handicraft, etc) in daily life. Those who use it in battle are called Aurionics letting them increase their power and have access to untold fighting techniques for a short time interval.

Features

• Epic and strategic Real-Time Fighting, visual evolutive Combos!
  • Gather your Legacy and merge the Aurions to create new ones (21 aurionical transformations can be done!)
  • Powerful duels with immersive fighting dialogues
  • Unique scenario & lots of powerful enemies and bosses

It’s the first time developers have taken a risk to combine magical fantasy style and pragmatic steampunk. Players try the role of merciless warriors who destroy enemies using armored wheeled monsters. Each machine is a result of ingenious military engineering. In addition to tens of weapon and armor types all the machines are equipped with exclusive bonus modules.
Battles full of adrenaline take place on earth and in the air, under the blinding sun and in bitter frost. Interactive maps and well-detailed physics considering landscapes and peculiarities of all mechanisms supplement rich gameplay.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Seems someone tried to log into my steam account. Just got an email about resetting my password...

I've never hid my account name from my Steam client screenshots and have only had one attempt at resetting my password. I just shrugged it off since there was no accompanying Steam Guard code -- nice try, mystery dumbarse.

I've never hid my account name from my Steam client screenshots and have only had one attempt at resetting my password. I just shrugged it off since there was no accompanying Steam Guard code -- nice try, mystery dumbarse.

Same here. Never got a Steamguard mail. Gotta ignore it I guess.

Btw. why is this Rocket League a topseller. Never even heard of this game.

ExoSoul

Banned
Skullgirl's ddev says Robo-Fortune's up but it's nowhere to be seen just like beowulf at launch, does anyone know the link/app id?

Arthea

After playing Castaway Paradise for two weeks, yesterday I finally discovered why I have so little seashells (they respawn once a day and there aren't many of them to begin with).
I found out they can be totally invisible until you step on them and see a sign to pick. And to think I thought that there is no pixel hunting in this game...

edited: on topic of invisible things, I finally got into Terraria update hype and installed a game again, only to remember that I can't play it because I totally can't see a thing. I wish they updated resolution and all icons, texts and models in the game.
Oh well, not that I don't have what to play, it's just funny that I forgot visibility problem entirely.

MaxiLive

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MaxiLive, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-369E920A0DF62F03 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 2 entrants total.

t1436275977z1.png

This is an old key from a Humble Bundle, hopefully it still works!

what's people issue with Batman Origins? I'm not an expert with Batman but I enjoyed Origins, only difference I remember was not being able to cancel out of moves, but that seems to be a preference and I didn't mind it and just changes the timing a bit.

The bosses were pretty fun too overall and I liked them over the previous games, I thought there's a faster pace to the game, but that could be because I was more familiar with the game playing it right after city, but yeah I really enjoyed Origins outside of a few glitches.

The combat was faster than previous Arkham games, so when people got their ass kicked, they just blamed the game. Also, it took some people too long to figure our that you couldn't button mash Deathstroke to death....therefore the game sucks.

...It also had some game breaking bugs at launch that ended up getting patched, but hey, at least the game ran!

Arthea

I suddenly remembered why Cross Reverie looks so familiar, it's that RPG using FFX battle sustem! There were several articles about it, good to see it on greenlight finally.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

IMPORTANT: this is the third episode of AR-K. Although not required to play, you can buy the first two episodes of AR-K separately on Steam. You can also buy the pack with the three episodes and enjoy them at a discounted price.

Episode 3 in the AR-K universe!

Help Alicia Van Volish to flee from District 8 and discover the source of the mysterious Golden Sphere in an adventure full of mystery, acid humor, hilarious characters and sci-fi. Immerse yourself in a classic point and click style, with great history written by award-winning comic writer Greg Rucka.

• Script written by Greg Rucka: enjoy a story of mystery, humor and romance created by the winner of four Eisner Awards and renowned comic writer Greg Rucka.
  • Enhanced gameplay: new inventory systems and dialogues, thanks to the players' feedback in the first two episodes.
  • New locations: more varied backgrounds, sci-fi designs and more dynamic world than in AR-K 1 and 2. Much more quality to give life to District 8 places.
  • New charismatic characters ... and some already known in AR-K universe: a crazy scientist, a gambler and a lot of cardesians will join Alicia and Franky on his adventure through this adventure.

derExperte

...It also had some game breaking bugs at launch that ended up getting patched, but hey, at least the game ran!

Still has tons of glitches and I thought the bigger city added nothing, atrocious pacing during the first few hours combined with bugs that made me restart from checkpoints multiple times = sucks. Still planning to continue one fine day but there just wasn't anything compelling going on that helped me to get over those issues.

ExoSoul

Banned
So apparently The Fall may have a roadblock, several people are in the same situation as I am were we have the means to progress forward the game simply doesn't recognise it.

Yay....

derExperte

Every time I look into that one-hit-wonder thread my life expectancy goes down by a few months. I might already be dead actually.

Does anyone know if Steam Spy can track the change in owners on a daily basis? Would be interesting to know how many people took advantage of the Ori price mistake yesterday and compare it to regular daily sales.

Every time I look into that one-hit-wonder thread my life expectancy goes down by a few months. I might already be dead actually.

Just checked the thread...

"Warren Spector"

Noped the fuck out.

Shantom

Does anyone know if Steam Spy can track the change in owners on a daily basis? Would be interesting to know how many people took advantage of the Ori price mistake yesterday and compare it to regular daily sales.

They can, but with a big margin of error. Ask Galyonkin in the Steamspy thread if he can pull the figures for you.

I've seen people name everything from Bungie to Ensemble Studios. They have no idea what "One hit wonder" actually means.

dex3108

Good news SteamGAF MakeshiftChef will do new giveaway for Ori and the Blinf Forest as soon as he/she catches free time. :D

Arthea

Looks like one of the Vita Jrpgs that we never see on PC, voted yes and follow.

Talking about Vita games, we aren't getting Mind Zero after all, it would seem, it was greenlit almost a year ago and nothing happened since. As far as I can see Aksys never answered any questions concerning it either.

Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, none of Vita greenlit games were released so far, could it be that porting Vita games is problematic?
Or I'm forgetting something? Not that many were on greenlight.

I played this game as a kid. It was called Baku Baku Animal.

http://i.imgur.com/4sBnoSf.png[/img

This appears to be either a remaster or a direct ripoff, depending on who the developer and publisher are.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was pointed out already by MaxiLive

MaxiLive

I played this game as a kid. It was called Baku Baku Animal.

4sBnoSf.png

This appears to be either a remaster or a direct ripoff, depending on who the developer and publisher are.

Looks like a ripoff as it isn't made by Sega etc. Looks like they have spun it more into a static puzzle game rather than Tetris like gameplay.

I would love to see another Baku Baku game though with similar art style and crazy voice samples.

Talking about Vita games, we aren't getting Mind Zero after all, it would seem, it was greenlit almost a year ago and nothing happened since. As far as I can see Aksys never answered any questions concerning it either.

From what I heard Mind Zero
just stops in the middle of the story, so I guess a lot of people would be pissed when they reach the end and know there wont be a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom