• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can find that DLC page for Robo Fortune for Skullgirls that would be great.

This always happens when a new character comes out...

Arthea

Origin's new game on the house is Zuma's Revenge.
Really, EA?

well it's a damn hard game, so people will try to beat-master it forever, don't demanding new free games, seems like a sound plan to me.

on earlier FL thought.... maybe I should remove KenOD from my fl that I can play pinball games again? Maybe Experte too? decisions, decisions

I'm totally kidding

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont think supporting the developers of Aliens: Colonial Marines and DN:F is a good cause.

if we would stop buying games from developers of ocasional bad games, we wouldnt buy games ever

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Flesh Eaters is retro style single player RTS zombie survival game with resource gathering and crafting.
Zombies are everywhere! You must gather resources to build barricades, upgrade weapons and armour and explore the city under the siege of the dead

Features:
  • Equip and upgrade different weapons and armour for your survivors.
  • Level up and upgrade your survivors stats
  • Gather resources to build barricades and defend your survivors against the horde.
  • Fight against different types of zombies
  • 3 different survivor classes to chose from, each class has 3 unique skills.
Solider - The soldier can equip weapons and armours.
Medic - The medic can heal other survivors and equip melee weapons.
Engineer - The engineer can build turrets, traps and equip melee weapons.

Flesh Eaters is in alpha and will be available for PC, Mac and Linux. We plan to release Flesh Eaters around December 2015.

Groups, like bundle released, new games released on GOG, keys available on purchased bundles, giveaway, this stuff.
In fact I use to remove groups too to avoid my activity page filled with garbage (ie a game I was following got release, I get the steam key, I delete the group).

Activity -> Friend Activity Settings.

Allows you to turn on and off shit you do or don't want to see.

Chariot

8AD585FCDF8886C5844B2F41F4AF95AAE1E26158

LJywjtX.png
Dat feel when your enemy's allies join you in a defensive union war.

Okay so 33/36 achievements in Devil's Dare.

Only ones I'm missing are dying 20 times, grinding for silly troll items, and one that's broken (tried to get it myself...no luck).

I'm probably not going to recommend it. The game has quite a few bugs and the developer has all but abandoned it.

The list of good beatemups on Steam is still criminally short.

Only ones I'm missing are dying 20 times, grinding for silly troll items, and one that's broken (tried to get it myself...no luck).

I'm probably not going to recommend it. The game has quite a few bugs and the developer has all but abandoned it.

That's a damn shame to hear, it seemed awesome from the vid.

Arthea

not really, I just recently thought that we have way more beat'em ups than one would expect. I think I have about 20 if not more in my library and I think I don't even have Devil's Dare. OTOH you said good, and what's good can vary greatly from person to person.

edited: who would have thought that we will be getting Metal Slug after Metal Slug on steam too?

almost HB time

not really, I just recently thought that we have way more beat'em ups than one would expect. I think I have about 20 if not more in my library and I think I don't even have Devil's Dare. OTOH you said good, and what's good can vary greatly from person to person.

Well, from my library I think these are good:

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds
Streets of Fury EX
Double Dragon Neon

Most everything else has that I've played has numerous issues that are too big to look past (like poor mechanics and players taking damage even when hits don't look like they connect).

Turfster

Humble Game Making bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Game Dev starter pack
  • Stencyl Indie 1 Year license
  • RPG Maker 90% off coupons
  • Humble Bundle Starter DLC Pack
  • Indie Game Maker Contest 14 Finalist Pack
  • Labyrinthe Dreams
TIER 2: BTA
  • RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe
  • Game character hub