• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but it does make CD Projekt Red a one-hit wonder.
/s

lol were there people in that one hit wonder thread saying that projekt red is one hit wonder company? i saw the first page and it was full with people not knowing what that means and instead naming companies/games they don't like so i just dipped after that.

lol were there people in that one hit wonder thread saying that projekt red is one hit wonder company? i saw the first page and it was full with people not knowing what that means and instead naming companies/games they don't like so i just dipped after that.

I didn't check the thread but I hear Yu Suzuki was mentioned.
It's like people get a kick out of embarrassing themselves.

I don't recall so, but it was a ridiculous thread, lots of absolutely unbelievable suggestions. At least one person called Hideo Kojima a one-hit wonder.

Caerith

FACE IT is a game about facing the most challenging feelings of the human experience. It uses a dark atmosphere combining classic platform mechanics with survival dynamics to bring the feeling of wandering in the deepest and darkest places of the mind and soul.

Defeat Ghosts with the power of your inner light.
I wish my human experience involved busting ghosts.

idontbelieveyou.gif

Origin has 40% off any game over 60$ if you use the code PLAY.
Wow, such deal.
Much savings.

pDUHiUo.gif

Today's HB seems interesting. Will probably see what they add next week before jumping on.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As per the PM I just received from the dev, Ghost Song beta backers will be able to keep the beta app. The store page for the release app says "Fall 2015", so assuming that holds you've only got a few more months to get your hands on the former.

Howilivenowthrowup.gif

That actually sounds good.

Vegemite makes everything better.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Henry Swanson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Aveyond Lord of Twilight -- MB-982E3477610FD31A - Taken by lindarasta
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-8A12E9DBA51FA508 - Taken by fallout

Bought the full bundle (sorry to those hoping for the average to drop). Digital Homicide are finally going to have some competition.

Grief.exe

I have so many GOTY candidates that I bought, but still need to play through.

I still have to play Ori, Pillars of Eternity, Witcher 3, and Xenoblade. Resident Evil and Cities Skylines already made my GOTY list this year.

And the only thing I do is try to perfect my recoil control in Counter-Strike.

I'm thinking I will try to knock out Ori first since that will go by quickly. Xenoblade is portable, so that helps immensely, but I am mopping up the true ending for 999 on my 3DS currently. I am about halfway through The Witcher, but I left for vacation and it's always difficult to come back to an RPG after a long hiatus.

Arthea

I begin to think that Castaway Paradise has something against me... seriously, I caught so many fish of every kind, except one, which is just not there for me ever.

Vegemite makes everything better.

That's most preposterous thing I've read today, and I poked my head into one hit thread.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
For things going to unlock next week in the Humble Bundle, there's at least two more game engines going to unlock next week. In the game development contest, they have all the engines listed you can get bonus prizes for using if you make the top-rated game for that engine, all of which are featured in the Humble Bundle, and two engines are currently, "???".

---

I am so dumb, I might delay Close Your Eyes for a bit since it's been a while since I entered a game contest and the Humble one sounds interesting (CYE was originally made for a contest, and this will allow me to work out the TC situation at least). I don't think I've done one for over a year, and taking a bit of time to quickly make something sounds fun, and I've been in a very productive game developing swing recently. It probably would only take a bit of time anyway as apparently they judge the game off the first hour, so it's not recommended for the contest you make a game over an hour.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Indie Assault is a love letter to your favorite fighting games, with iconic characters fighting in dynamic multiplayer battles.

! Notice that Indie Assault requires the use of a DualShock 3 controller or Xbox 360 gamepad. The game does have custom controls, but at launch the Keyboard inputs are not universally working.

Smash your friends to oblivion in Indie Assault on Steam! Our games features simple, intuitive controls, allowing us to provide fast-paced, accessible gameplay for competitive and casual players alike. Indie Assault will initially launch with a diverse roster of original and licensed indie characters. With entertaining game modes, the ability to play locally with up to 4-players, and an in-depth training mode. Indie Assault provides you with a great platform fighting game experience!

Key Features-

• A diverse initial roster of 4 characters, featuring stars from Freedom Planet, Megatroid, and the upcoming fighting game Ascension X!
  • More original and licensed characters to be added as the community grows
  • "Burst" - a unique new way to extend ledge play (A strategic mechanic that is able to reset your double jump or enable you to break out of a combo)
  • "Blitz Assault" a comeback mechanic that enables the characters to utilize their ultimate ability
  • Multiple game modes for competitive and casual play, with more to be added upon community request
  • Detailed and diverse stages originating from each character's universe
  • Up to 4 local players, in any configuration imaginable!
  • Training Mode with extensive customization options
  • Quick thinking AI to play in addition to or instead of others
  • Steam Achievements are acquired, when you unlock in-game Medals that have stat boosts

Lain

Zuma's Revenge is free on Origin.

*loads up Origin*
Client needs to update
*updates client*
Client asks for username and password because Origin always clears username and password despite setting it to remember it after an update.

I still don't understand why that client does that.

JaseC

Mara has been yanked after just ~2 weeks, seemingly due to it being ill-received.

I thought Ozzies loved to watch their tellies that are hung against the ceiling on their deck with a bottle from the bottle-o in their hand on Straya day while their bonzer friends play some cricket.

There's room in the day for both.

I got this in a Groupees bundle and I think it seems interesting, and I like the idea of a Smash type game with indie characters, but I am worried they might be underestimating how important getting known characters is to a game like this. So far Freedom Planet is the only game represented in this that I'd heard of before.

Thanks. Also emailed the devs and asked for a key.

I noticed there are some games in those Indiegala GL bundles, that have been released on Steam like Social Justice Warriors. How to get the steamkey? I thought Desura is dead.

JaseC

From one Australian to another... No.

Abbott needs to redirect his energy from boat people to the real threat: Vegemite blasphemers.

I noticed there are some games in those Indiegala GL bundles, that have been released on Steam like Social Justice Warriors. How to get the steamkey? I thought Desura is dead.

Bad Juju filed for bankruptcy about a month ago but Desura is still alive and kicking for the time being.

titch

Received my Loot Hero DX key through email /bow LazyGuys.

Ohhh, apparently it was in the first Indiegala Greenlight bundle too. Sending an email now and thanks for making me look that up.

Guys don't play it

effn things like crack.

Uzzy

The pressure is building up, surely ASW would like to let off a little steam?

It's true, they don't forget how much we want Xrd and the newest Blazblue. They just have to get through all the ArcSys fighting game backlog first. There's plenty more obscure games that no one wanted that need porting!

In other news, I'm off to play Street Fighter V tomorrow. I'm pretty damn excited.

Abbott needs to redirect his energy from boat people to the real threat: Vegemite blasphemers.

Bad Juju filed for bankruptcy about a month ago but Desura is still alive and kicking for the time being.

Do you might have the website at hand where you could get the Steamkeys from Desura? :D

Tizoc

It's true, they don't forget how much we want Xrd and the newest Blazblue. They just have to get through all the ArcSys fighting game backlog first. There's plenty more obscure games that no one wanted that need porting!

In other news, I'm off to play Street Fighter V tomorrow. I'm pretty damn excited.

You're going to SDCC? Have fun!

dot

Wow, i'm so jelly. ;-;

Who are you planning on playing as?

Only the ones that aren't fun.

I still find it hilarious that out of all JRPGS you're like addicted to Neptunia lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom