• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Tuesday maintenance

image.php

I know that we technically aren't supposed to play games here, but anyone willing to help me out with some Co-op CS:GO missions? There were quite a few of us that played when we did game nights, so I figured I'd see if anyone in here could help me out.

titch

I started playing it.

I can see why it can be like crack. It has the addicting nature of a clicker game without the clicking. Loving it.

I tried to save you but we are now both beyond saving.

Don't play it guys - don't let the temptation get to you........

GMG VIP has Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for $23 USD. I am oddly tempted for the campaign even though I bought Ghosts for Xbox One for like ten bucks and still felt like it was only sort of worth it. Help me.

Maybe if I buy Korra this itch will go away.

KarmaCow

Well damn, I didn't realise the Boss Rush mode in Oniken was so sparse in terms of mid-round powerups. If you 100%'d that game Tesseract, props because I think that's what is going to kill my motivation to try to 100% it. I only beat the last boss through basically attrition, there is too much bullshit to reasonably dodge and attack in the short window it is vulnerable.

GMG VIP has Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for $23 USD. I am oddly tempted for the campaign even though I bought Ghosts for Xbox One for like ten bucks and still felt like it was only sort of worth it. Help me.

I really liked the Single player campaign of Advance Warfare. Thats a reasonable price.

derExperte

19,90€ for EU (well, Germany and Austria, dunno about the rest) people: http://www.gameliebe.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-download-online-kaufen.html Ghosts is 10,90 but I can't recommend it even for that price. They also have Watch_Doges for 6,90 (Uplay).

Wot, someone actually said this? õ_õ

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171063158&postcount=24

MUnited83

For you.

It has the most fun campaign since the first MW, so there's that.

AHA-Lambda

Nah, for campaign only that's still too much. Tbh, it's still your typical CoD campaign just with Kevin Spacey stuck in this time.

WTF? Spoiler Warning for that thread

Is the Witcher 3 too short?

Not going in the thread, but what in the fuck.

If the speedrun of the game takes 25 hours, no...it's not too fucking short.

GAF today man, not a good look.

I have so many GOTY candidates that I bought, but still need to play through.

I still have to play Ori, Pillars of Eternity, Witcher 3, and Xenoblade. Resident Evil and Cities Skylines already made my GOTY list this year.

And the only thing I do is try to perfect my recoil control in Counter-Strike.

I'm thinking I will try to knock out Ori first since that will go by quickly. Xenoblade is portable, so that helps immensely, but I am mopping up the true ending for 999 on my 3DS currently. I am about halfway through The Witcher, but I left for vacation and it's always difficult to come back to an RPG after a long hiatus.

and we still have Phantom Pain and Arkham Knight (lolz) along with a few other titles this year. Yeah, 2015 is stacked. Going to be hard to pick a top 5, already have 3 (Witcher 3, Skylines, Clicker Heroes) of the few amount of games I've played so far.

That post.

OXMjF6R.gif

That gif reminds me that they are making another season of Prison Break and that confuses me.

so MGSV is available to pre-purchase on Nuuvem but it's currently unavailable

do we know what the price is / was?

Nope, it's been like that since the page popped up. Need a buy button ASAP.

MUnited83

For you.
it's so good. buy it

im thinking of pulling a jasec and just have it on the inventory

what im not sure if I wanna open that door for me
I know it is, played several hours of it on the Vita :). I always skip it on sale because the game screams "Humble Bundle " to me.

L.O.R.D

steamed.kotaku.com/one-service-wants-to-bring-steam-origin-uplay-togeth-1716387917

one client that hold steam - origin and uplay together ?

maybe i need to read more about that

Parsnip

That gif reminds me that they are making another season of Prison Break and that confuses me.
Wat. Seeing Miller and Purcell hamming it up in The Flash was weird enough, why would they ever bring that back.

Though I actually didn't watch it after the second prison, so I don't even know if their characters survived in the end.

Wat. Seeing Miller and Purcell hamming it up in The Flash was weird enough, why would they ever bring that back.

Though I actually didn't watch it after the second prison, so I don't even know if their characters survived in the end.

Wait, they're making another season?

But... but...
Michael Scofield died at the end of the series, and we saw how he died in the direct-to-DVD film
. Why?

Parsnip

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but the first QLOC MKX patch is out it seems.

Today we are posting a new patch for the early access release of Predator and the Predator/Prey Skin Pack to Kombat Pack owners. The patch will also address the following for all users:

Frame Skipping has been removed
Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
There are new secret brutalities to discover

"Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen", how does that even happen. Danger High Voltage indeed.

But... but...
Michael Scofield died at the end of the series, and we saw how he died in the direct-to-DVD film
. Why?

MAGIC

Caerith

"Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen", how does that even happen. Danger High Voltage indeed.
For a long time, "PC gaming is dead" because of a bunch of reasons (like, piracy or whatever). Then, y'know, Steam and stuff and PC gaming turns out not quite dead after all. So now some publishers are trying to murder PC gaming, and in the case of Ubi and WB they aren't even trying to make it look like an accident.

For a long time, "PC gaming is dead" because of a bunch of reasons (like, piracy or whatever). Then, y'know, Steam and stuff and PC gaming turns out not quite dead after all. So now some publishers are trying to murder PC gaming, and in the case of Ubi and WB they aren't even trying to make it look like an accident.

Doesn't matter, they'll be left in the dust eventually.

I'm going to finish W3 tonight...which means that patch is going to drop tomorrow.

You're welcome everyone.

On that note....once you beat the game, are you given the chance to tool around in the world to finish up some quests?

More Prison Break...why?

more like...how?

But... but...
. Why?

nanomachines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom