• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

Looks like I now own all the PC Assassin's Creed games, thanks to the Nuuvem sale of course. JaseC and Dr. Dogg would approve of this.

Edit: Unity is next up on my open-world palate after GTA V. That was the easiest last mission decision I've ever had to make.

Who do we email about the Loot Hero DX keys. I directly mailed the email adress thats listed on their website and provided the Desura Key from the Indiegala Greenlight 1 bundle, but got that back:

We're LazyGuysStudio. You need to contact the mentioned provider to solve their responsibilities. We send the free Steam keys for Greenlit games that make it to the Steam Store asap to your email address without need to contacting us and informing our buyers about this on all of our social profiles.

There's no 'Bundle 11: to the Highs' order for blabla@myemail.de

JustLynx

Who do we email about the Loot Hero DX keys. I directly mailed the email adress thats listed on their website and provided the Desura Key from the Indiegala Greenlight 1 bundle, but got that back:

I got a key from Indiegala Greenlight 1 too, can you post if you get a steam key from them?

MaxiLive

This is probably not your issue, but it was similar to something I had a couple years back.

Does your case have USB ports built in, with plugs that plug into the mobo? One of my cases USB ports was damaged and I didn't realize it, the system would act like how your's is right now (Mobo would get power, but no fans would spin up and would shut off right away.)

Once I unplugged the USB cables from the case to the motherboard, it started up fine.

Thanks for that! I'll have a look after work and try the machine with everything removed from the case.

I really hoping it is just the PSU so I can cheaply and quickly replace it :p

(TW3 ending spoilers, another ending I guess)

You must have been a great father figure, as in my case she jumped in the portal and I'm still waiting for her to beat the White Frost.
According to some random guide, it's because my answers didn't give her enough positive reinforcement to flip off Avallac'h and come back with me. :'(

Hm. Guess I did get a pretty good ending :
Ciri became a Witcher, Geralt 'retired' with Yen, Dijkstra and Radovid dead, Termeria restored, Cerys leading Skellige.

I'll allow it.

Now I want to keep exploring the world. Damn this game.

Celebrity_tyrone_biggums.jpg

dex3108

Deques

I'm not sure that's a Steam key. It says so on heise, but on McGame (where you buy the game) it says "Zum Spielen wird ein GOG-Account benötigt!"

Steam store is the only place that sells steam version of Witcher 3. Elsewhere sells GOG key

dex3108

My Cable network is diwn, no TV, no Internet nothing. And outside is too hot to work so they will probably fix it later tonight. Ih well i still have 1.3GB left on my mobile.

Zeeman

Huh, I listed my Ori cards on the market this morning. 4 have disappeared but I haven't received an email from Steam that someone bought them nor has my Steam wallet updated.

ExoSoul

Banned
Huh, I listed my Ori cards on the market this morning. 4 have disappeared but I haven't received an email from Steam that someone bought them nor has my Steam wallet updated.

They're removed from you inventory as soon as you list them.
Go to the market hub and check "my listings".
(Unless you mean they're not in the listings then idk)

Zeeman

They're removed from you inventory as soon as you list them.
Go to the market hub and check "my listings".
(Unless you mean they're not in the listings then idk)

Yeah, that's what I mean. The listings show up in my market history but not my active listings, and there's no mention in my history of anyone buying them.

Arthea

why exactly Loot hero has mixed reviews, everybody seems to enjoy it, does community went crazy because of heat?

That's odd, I encounter all kinds of bugs usually, that's my destiny so to speak, but I never have seen that one.
You checked your inventory, they didn't appear there too?

r3n4ud

Loot Hero + rain break in Wimbledon = best thing ever
Man, I played so much Loot Hero prior to it being released on Steam. Awesome stuff.

Going to email dev to get a couple Steam keys since I picked up the game twice in bundles. Will make a nice giveaway.

Arthea

Just finished Higurashi When They Cry - Ch.1 Onikakushi

The lack of character art (the same were reused over and over) and the dialogues that sometimes feel a bit goofy left more to be desired, but the mystery, the suspense and the atmosphere were generally good.

spoiler

For those familiar with the series. Is some of the cast in Hagurashi chapter 1 going to return for the sequel(s)? I might just buy the next chapter on release, also does the anime have the same story as the VNs? I don't dare to look since I saw a shitload of spoilers whenever I search something related to this series.

well, that's prime example of nitpicking

you should have read that piece after the end too, if it doesn't answer your questions (it kinda does), I have to say that you have nothing to worry about, I just don't wanna spoiler anything so I refrain from expanding on this.
I wouldn't watch anime until I'm done with VN if I were you, not only anime isn't as good as VN, it kinda tossed out big part of what makes VN so good, what I mean it leaves wrong impression and spoils VN, at least I think so.

Zeeman

That's odd, I encounter all kinds of bugs usually, that's my destiny so to speak, but I never have seen that one.
You checked your inventory, they didn't appear there too?

Yeah, they seem to just be gone. Hopefully there's just some sort of weird delay and things will be resolved soon. I don't really want to have to go through Steam support for my 40 cents.

Regginator

Hm. Guess I did get a pretty good ending :
Ciri became a Witcher, Geralt 'retired' with Yen, Dijkstra and Radovid dead, Termeria restored, Cerys leading Skellige.

I had that as well, pretty much the best ending you can get in my books. Though personally I'm Team Triss. :)

Arthea

Yeah, they seem to just be gone. Hopefully there's just some sort of weird delay and things will be resolved soon. I don't really want to have to go through Steam support for my 40 cents.

I'm not sure steam support is even alive after the last sale, there are signs it's not, and plenty of them

There are quite a few things on steam that tend to disappear and reappear (booster packs for example), but usually not market related, unless.... I never noticed. Now I'll have paranoia, thanks to you!

I'm not sure steam support is even alive after the last sale, there are signs it's not, and plenty of them

There are quite a few things on steam that tend to disappear and reappear (booster packs for example), but usually not market related, unless.... I never noticed. Now I'll have paranoia that, thanks to you!

My ticket is still open since about 1 month...
Didnt even get the usual prewritten support answer...

Space Marine might be my favorite take on TPS since Vanquish. Challenging and enjoyable. Laser gun and Lava shotgun are both fun things to fuck Orks up with.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Weapons Genius is a Simulator of building Weapons!

In Weapons Genius you can build your own Weapon! You can build A big and powerfull gun, or you can build a small but rapid gun, or you can build a gun with high accuracy!

In practice mode, you can earn money for another guns to build!

Graphics and Sound in game is realistic!

Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler.

It is meant to be -the- ultimate dungeon crawler.

Featuring:

• Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
  • Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
  • 26 Heroes to choose from
  • 9 Pets
  • 100+ Unique Monsters
  • 1000+ Unique Items
  • 5 Dungeon Skins
  • Dungeon Editor
  • Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
  • Secrets
  • Magic and Spell casting
  • Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
  • Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
  • Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
  • Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
  • Free Bonus every day you play the game

If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.

In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus, get them by completing Dungeons, or if you'd like to get them faster and show some extra support to the Game Developers, then you can purchase Gem Packs using In-App Purchases. These In-App Purchases are completely optional, as you can get Gems for free. Thanks to your support we'll be able to keep improving the Game, so thank you!

Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)

“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”

“Dispatcher” is a first-person RPG-horror.

The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
But was it an accident? You have to unravel the complicated tangle of intrigues and find out what happened on the ship.

The key to the salvation is a silent movement and studying the locations, solving the original puzzles and development of the character. Be careful, monsters grow and develop to.

Clue features

• Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
  • Stealth-based gameplay with PRG elements
  • System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
  • 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
  • 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
  • Partial random generation of levels;
  • Exciting plot that hides many secrets;
  • Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
  • Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
  • Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.

"I Am You From The Future! No Time To Explain, Follow m-OH CHRIST!"

Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People's Eyes. It's a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.

Key Features

• Completely rebuilt from ground up in Unity! The Remastered version of No Time To Explain is how the game was originally intended to be played.
  • Now with local multiplayer!
  • USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
  • PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
  • TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
  • FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
  • Kill giant alien crabs!
  • Eat cake!
  • Fight sharks!
  • Jump on stuff!
  • Play fullscreen!
  • Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
  • Play different versions of yourself from the future!
  • Fully original Soundtrack!
  • Create and share your own levels in the built-in Level Editor!

Description

Girlfriend Rescue is a thrilling adventure by Aldorlea Games, where "Dragon Quest" meets "Streets of Rage".
Innovative, mixing rogue-style RPG and Beat 'em Up atmosphere in a unique way, this game features a great deal of strategy through a mix of character selection and creative skills.

Plot

You have very little time to find where your girlfriend has been taken, and to defeat whoever did it.
It seems a tough and big task. But you want her.. death or success, what will it be?
Maybe YOU can decide on the outcome!

Features

• Enthralling Adventure Set in a Modern World
  • 50+ Achievements to Unlock
  • Stunning Artworks from the Team Behind Moonchild, The Book of Legends and Undefeated
  • Rename all your characters to yourself, your friends, your family - whoever you want, really
  • 14 Bonus Items to Obtain Upon Completing Each World
  • Innovative and Strategic Battles
  • Original and Inventive Spells Unique to Each Character
  • Incredible Set of Items, Weapons and Equipment
  • Tons of Status Ailments to Enhance the Strategic Aspect
  • 6 Modes of Difficulty (including Rogue, Maniac & Legendary, but also Easy)
  • Visible Encounters, Auto-Save & Optional Mouse Control
  • Great Replay Value with Tons of Possible Parties
  • Cast of 9 Characters to Choose from, Not Including 4 Unlockable "Secret" Ones

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
tzGu3sx.png

Heh. Still not on the level of my TF2 X360 hours though.

Arthea

Space Marine might be my favorite take on TPS since Vanquish. Challenging and enjoyable. Laser gun and Lava shotgun are both fun things to fuck Orks up with.

I can't imagine how you can play anything in this heat, let alone shooters.
I want underwater game, that's really really slow, with meditative music and cool all around and nobody moves fast.
Actually are there antiheat games? OTOH, I probably shouldn't play anything, knowing my luck and overheating problems.

edited: that Girlfriend Rescue game seems like must play to me

Erm, I put something up for sale on the community market but the only remnant of it is a double listing in my Market History tab. I can't take it down because it doesn't seem to be actually for sale and it's not in my inventory either.

oh, so it is a new bug (after yesterday's update I assume?), now I'm afraid to see what I'll find when I get home... It won't be pretty, most likely

KarmaCow

Erm, I put something up for sale on the community market but the only remnant of it is a double listing in my Market History tab. I can't take it down because it doesn't seem to be actually for sale and it's not in my inventory either.

Shantom

Arc System Works are being refreshingly honest on the Steam forums:

I run a huge risk of losing quite a bit of sales for saying this, but I'll just say it anyways.

While we are appreciative of the support the community has given us / am giving us, we do not want to carry the image of holding the very same community hostage over the games they want. There are more reasons behind all these, and we seek your kind understanding and patience while we sort them all out. Until then, we are sorry to say we cannot confirm anything at this point of time yet.

I did pointed out previously that the "vote with wallet" worked - which is why I'm here now, but that's not to say YOU DONT BUY THIS THEN NO XRD FOR YOU. No, that's not how it works.

I'll voice out sincerely to everyone to please, evaluate this game (and future upcoming games if they do not come to your liking) for what it is, and not for what it is not, nor what other "hidden implications" / "slap in the face" / "insult to the pc community" / "shrewd marketing practise" and whatnot.

Having that said, we have also noted the issues players are facing. We're working on patches, do stay tuned... although again, please do not expect too much on netcode improvements.

Volcynika

As someone that just started playing RE:Revelations 2 recently:

Fuck Capcom for not fixing a game breaking bug at the FINAL BOSS. It's been there for like two months apparently. Yeesh.

I can't imagine how you can play anything in this heat, let alone shooters.
I want underwater game, that's really really slow, with meditative music and cool all around and nobody moves fast.
Actually are there antiheat games? OTOH, I probably shouldn't play anything, knowing my luck and overheating problems.

I guess you could play bioshock and just set it to easy or something. I dunno, I have air conditioning so I'm doing alright.

As someone that just started playing RE:Revelations 2 recently:

Fuck Capcom for not fixing a game breaking bug at the FINAL BOSS. It's been there for like two months apparently. Yeesh.

Is the bug avoidable? I want to play this one day but that sounds like a bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom