• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, can games still be region locked even if there's no notification on SteamDB?

Depends on what you mean by that. Games bought from the Steam store will always be region locked if they come from region locked storefronts (CIS, South America, parts of Asia and more which I don't remember)
There's no indication on Steamdb, but those games are region locked.

Games bought as keys generally have indications on Steamdb.

-Deimos

Depends on what you mean by that. Games bought from the Steam store will always be region locked if they come from region locked storefronts (CIS, South America, parts of Asia and more which I don't remember)
There's no indication on Steamdb, but those games are region locked.

Games bought as keys generally have indications on Steamdb.

Yeah, I meant from the store. Oh well.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fake Colours -- MB-1E81B4D2B5104760 - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack -- MB-A00B34E0B9B46C3D - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.
Motorama -- MB-A7A88AFC9D00CB36 - Taken by dave is ok. 3 entrants total.
TRIP: Steam Edition -- MB-D9EB292E4C0CD92F - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Bin Weevils Arty Arcade -- MB-EA3AFB03986216BF - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-688BDAB45C7F7916 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Strata -- MB-14D1A7F128B1B6BC - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Tomb of Tyrants -- MB-7EB32E72ECEC4184 - Taken by BernardoOne. 5 entrants total.
Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition -- MB-7611988C8F2D21D5 - Taken by SeZMehK. 2 entrants total.
Ampu-Tea -- MB-EADF4E7C9F54E7C3 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Steam Heroes -- MB-96DB5507C85027BE - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1436387982z1.png

man, losing your whole pc because of a power outtage sucks :/ my motherboard, SPU, 2500k and my gtx 970 died, and i wont be able to get a new pc for some time.
No pc gaming for me,for a while.

rtcn63

man, losing your whole pc because of a power outtage sucks :/ my motherboard, SPU, 2500k and my gtx 970 died, and i wont be able to get a new pc for some time.
No pc gaming for me,for a while.

Do you have a UPS? I bought one specifically because my building suffers from black/brownouts, and it used to fry a lot of electronics.

I should invest in a UPS... >.<

Do you have a UPS? I bought one specifically because my building suffers from black/brownouts, and it used to fry a lot of electronics.

i misguidedly didnt buy one, and some friends said it was unnecessary. they're really expensive here in brazil too. besides, i never had a pc or eletronics in general die like that, and it's not like these power outtages are new in my building.
Although now, when i'm able to buy the new pc, i'm investing on a UPS. i cannot go through this again.

rtcn63

But don't surge protectors prevent damage?

I had a cable box and xbox one die from a storm a week ago. I assumed it was cause my coax was unprotected and went to xbox one through hdmi or ethernet.

Surge protectors are iffy. UPS' do that thing where it like regulates the incoming power or something, plus the battery backup to stop your shit from turning off abruptly during back/brownouts (which could damage it).

The Cyberpower CP1500 is what I have, handling up to ~900W, and has done me well so far. If you're in the US, it gets discounted from Amazon often.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Super Cyborg is an oldschool nonstop hardcore run'n'gun action! You play as battle cyborg who was sent to investigate a mysterious island. A very powerful alien known as 'Xirxul life form' has been awakened by the scientists and now all humanity is in danger! Rush through 7 levels filled with countless monsters and creatures. Destroy everything that moves! 8-bit stylized pixelart graphics combined with awesome chiptune soundtrack creates a perfect atmosphere for brutal bio-sci-fi setting.
Only the fittest will survive in this sickening world.

ss_94935a0ef6b1b8070f3e20cb3cd6d0ebd2af4803.1920x1080.jpg
ss_9dee2eeaab1df7594c7257447d0d2f051ba73079.1920x1080.jpg
ss_760167d4ac7f0f1b3872a8ab5eb6ed699633ae13.1920x1080.jpg
ss_0caabb6b05352366032fdb543cbfe860986ef1ce.1920x1080.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Can anybody please tell me if the game is any good?
I don't care much about potential +1, but if it's a good product being removed, I might as well buy it.

It's well worth 0.74$. You can make David Cameron crash his car repeteadly. It's the GOTY as far as I'm concerned!

I recommend it, but it's a very british-specific humour.

madjoki

Can anybody please tell me if the game is any good?
I don't care much about potential +1, but if it's a good product being removed, I might as well buy it.

You aren't losing much, It's very average time waster. (I guess UK people might enjoy it more)

SSPssp

You aren't losing much, It's very average time waster. (I guess UK people might enjoy it more)

I guess I'll skip this then, I was only thinking about it because of this store page removal. Will get the renamed version in a bundle.

redlacs

Is there something broken with global achievement comparisons? I can view my personal achievements page for a game just fine, but when I click the "View global achievement stats" link, the next page doesn't show me as logged in, and clicking the Login link does nothing. Same thing happens in both a web browser and the client itself, so it can't be a cookie issue... can it?

comparison is back! it seems like they removed the comparison page completely and now it automatically compares it on the global stats page. nicely done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom