• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i misguidedly didnt buy one, and some friends said it was unnecessary. they're really expensive here in brazil too. besides, i never had a pc or eletronics in general die like that, and it's not like these power outtages are new in my building.
Although now, when i'm able to buy the new pc, i'm investing on a UPS. i cannot go through this again.

Which state do you live on? I remember a neighbor having their electronics fried because of a power outage and were able to get an indemnification from Eletropaulo.

Arthea

Gunman Clive 2 is on greenlight

major spoiler for muncher
CD800B0FAC8444845F87295E4DB7180DA92F3852

Hey guys, been a long time since my last post. Got a stomach bug about 10 days ago but i'm feeling better now.

Also, the Alienware Alpha I won from the alienware stream came in today.

It looks like it's this one:
S4srof9.png

since it's underpowered compared to my desktop I think I might sell it and put thos funds towards a 980ti.

Nice thread btw =)

SSPssp

Hey guys, been a long time since my last post. Got a stomach bug about 10 days ago but i'm feeling better now.

S4srof9.png

since it's underpowered compared to my desktop I think I might sell it and put thos funds towards a 980ti.

Nice thread btw =)

That's still really cool though! :) Looking forward to the raiding the vault next month!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

S4srof9.png

Nice thread btw =)

You should use it as an emulation machine.

S4srof9.png

Nice thread btw =)

nice, i haven't gotten my 13 yet, i wish they'd provide a tracking number so i don't have to stare out the window every few minutes or be nervous about it whenever i leave the house

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Seems someone at Valve is reading. Yatagarasu's demo is finally up. GOOD.gif

Tizoc

Yo Humble Store has some good deals today
https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Dinosaur game for $7.49
Stick it to the man
Letter Quest
MIND
Papo and Yo
Samorost 2
Dreamfall Chapters for $15
Cognition
Consortium
Escape Goat 2
Legend of Grimrock 2

If a game is on Steam, Humble Store will offer a Steam key+drm free ver.

The trailer will have this :

Deadpool eats chimichanga for the whole trailer with 4th wall commentary. :p

bUT WILL he be doing it on a freeway?!

Caerith

In home streaming and similar services render an emulation machine redundant at this point.

I've found those services a bit underwhelming so far. Maybe a $500 emulation box is a bit overkill in a world where Raspberry Pi exists, but it isn't redundant yet.

nice, i haven't gotten my 13 yet, i wish they'd provide a tracking number so i don't have to stare out the window every few minutes or be nervous about it whenever i leave the house

Mine shipped from Texas and I'm in California, dunno if that'll give you an idea on when you should expect your prize.

S4srof9.png

Nice thread btw =)
Perfect PS2 emulator!
man, losing your whole pc because of a power outtage sucks :/ my motherboard, SPU, 2500k and my gtx 970 died, and i wont be able to get a new pc for some time.
No pc gaming for me,for a while.
Dang, sorry buddy. How can something like that even happen? I thought there are things to prevent such stuff.
Crashed my PC when I tried to run it.

At least I got it for free.
Free, how?

Arthea

I played some of Loot Hero, then I decided I don't want it on the full screen as res is a tad too low, after that I'm getting a black screen and that's it, can't run in full screen mode too anymore, it reverts back to small black window into nothingness. Why oh why
*sigh

I played some of Loot Hero, then I decided I don't want it on the full screen as res is a tad too low, after that I'm getting a black screen and that's it, can't run in full screen mode too anymore, it reverts back to small black window into nothingness. Why oh why
*sigh

When I change Windowed/Fullscreen, I have to force choke quit the game and restart it to take effect. Not entirely sure that's intended.

Arthea

When I change Windowed/Fullscreen, I have to force choke quit the game and restart it to take effect. Not entirely sure that's intended.

did that too, several times, still nothing only small black window. How come that in 21st century we still can't safely change between screen modes?

edited: it finally worked after ten tries or so. Basically windowed mode breaks the game, why even add the option then?

Tizoc

The issue with Dead Rising 3 from what I've read, is that the game's code was a mess to begin with, hence why various PC systems can't get it to run properly.

That Humble book bundle is really tempting for the art books. Anyone know if they're worth getting? I figured I'll at least get the Remember Me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom