• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
According to the Eurogamer article, The Escapists sold 600k overall until this day.

The game is available on Steam, GOG, PS4 and Xbone.

SteamSpy says 458,447 ± 15,329, which leaves 150k copies to the other plattforms.

PC is dead and only pirates play on it
ayaFYl6.png

Oh fucks sake, he made some of my absolute favourite creature designs of all time. I'm not even sure I'd want another HL nor Stars of Blood now ;_;

But it's okay, because those games wont ever be fucking released until they figure out how to add microtransaction bollocks to them. Yay.
Speaking of which, how long do we have to keep these avatars? :(

Forever because FUCK YOU OLLY THATS WHY

FUCK

YOU

OLLY

Kyougar

I tried to buy Life is strange on the summer sale, but than i saw its only for the first ep and the season pass hadnt a good sale....

Arthea

Is life is strange still $7.50? I might get in on this just to see what all this warren nonsense is about.

*wait for SE xmas mystery gift*

I wanted to make a pic, but decided it's too much work, maybe other time

edited: it reminded me that I haven't played first episode yet. Oh well, no rush

Cool. Life is strange is cheap. Lets buy it...

OUT OF STOCK.

Cool. I suppose...

Btw. I played a bit of the Whistleblower DLC for Outlast. While I enjoyed the main game, the same problems the main game had are in the DLC. You never know where you have to guy. I am running around in some kind of
server area
for 15 minutes now while some guy with a saw is looking for me and I checked every room (at least from what I can tell) and dont have a clue what to do.

Shadownet

Banned
Garden of Words.

The Garden of Words

Garden of Words.

Edit. That was quick...

Yesterday I found out one of my best friend has been watching anime because his roommate at college watches them.

Awesome, I'm going to make him watch FMA:B and other shits with me.

Stay strong AnimuGAF
-----
Also is zkylon unbanned yet? I need my zkyzky

Deques

[imghttp://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/218090/header.jpg?t=1386702817[/img]

Unity of Command is the current deal on IndieGameStand

$1 for Steam key, BTA for Black Turn DLC
Best Advance Wars clone available on PC

What you are saying is that I should buy it, redeem it on my account and forget it?
first you need to check your library and you'll see you already have it, it answers all other questions.

edited: I really haven't checked if you have it, but it was a safe bet

I know that I don't have it since I almost bought it when it was on sale in Steam :)

Arthea

What you are saying is that I should buy it, redeem it on my account and forget it?

first you need to check your library and you'll see you already have it, it answers all other questions.

edited: I really haven't checked if you have it, but it was a safe bet

Yesterday I found out one of my best friend has been watching anime because his roommate at college watches them.

Awesome, I'm going to make him watch FMA:B and other shits with me.

Stay strong AnimuGAF
-----
Also is zkylon unbanned yet? I need my zkyzky
6 more days for him and the rest to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom